Is the message of “loving thy neighbor” being lost?/John Lewis: “there’s some forces trying the take us back to another time. we won't let it happen!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you gotta have empathy

i am the truck driver from michigan who can't afford gas

i am the kid from texas who sold his bike and sold his video games to donate money to Beto's campaign

i am the pimp from Nevada who has fallen on hard times and no longer gets any

I AM AMERICA!

The whining never stops. They can always emigrate if things are so bad here.

The world eagerly awaits the incoming American knee grow with open arms!

Need to tie these two together:

It literally takes more muscles in your face to frown or put on an angry face than it does to smile.

Smiling and saying 'hello' takes almost no effort whatsoever, makes a world of difference, amd doesn't cost a dime.

Everyone should do it more often.

Need to tie these two together:

It literally takes more muscles in your face to frown or put on an angry face than it does to smile.

Smiling and saying 'hello' takes almost no effort whatsoever, makes a world of difference, amd doesn't cost a dime.

Everyone should do it more often.

Only if they check out for criminal convictions and are cleared for mental health problems .

Damn it , suppose that my neighbour is one of those absurd Green illiterates ?

What then ?

Smile or shoot the hybrid dead ? And don't joke me punk with your smiley faced reply .

Only if they check out for criminal convictions and are cleared for mental health problems .

Damn it , suppose that my neighbour is one of those absurd Green illiterates ?

What then ?

Smile or shoot the hybrid dead ? And don't joke me punk with your smiley faced reply .

Smile.....While you have your CCP / weapon.

At the same time of MLK's "let us take senseless beatings from racist whites" message, there was The Honorable Minister Malcolm X supported "defend yourself from racist whites by any means necessary."

Of course racist American whites hated BOTH of them equally.

UcRw.gif

We are ALREADY "there", and have been for quite some time!!

you gotta have empathy

i am the truck driver from michigan who can't afford gas

i am the kid from texas who sold his bike and sold his video games to donate money to Beto's campaign

i am the pimp from Nevada who has fallen on hard times and no longer gets any

I AM AMERICA!

you are also the non us citizen from lebanon who bullshits every time you post.....

Forum List

Back