Is There A New Trend Of Women Jogging In Their Underwear?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I saw this today when I was riding my bike. These women had nothing but sports bras on and pajama shorts. I don't get it. I was having a conversation with somebody about it earlier and it seems like it's been going on for quite some time now but I must have missed it. :confused:

I saw this today when I was riding my bike. These women had nothing but sports bras on and pajama shorts. I don't get it. I was having a conversation with somebody about it earlier and it seems like it's been going on for quite some time now but I must have missed it. :confused:
Thongs

One can only hope~

1714435655686.gif

Guys! Guys! Forget your manly urges for one second and realize that this about the fact that there are half naked women literally running around IN PUBLIC and you don't find that a problem?

Guys! Guys! Forget your manly urges for one second and realize that this about the fact that there are half naked women literally running around IN PUBLIC and you don't find that a problem?
Well, given that they're relatively fit women, no.

The problem today is that most women you don't want to see half naked, are insisting on walking around that way.

Forum List

Back