Chiefs' Kicker Butker Slams Abortion, LBGT, and Biden's fake Catholicism in Commencement Address

You always give me material Marvin. You can't help yourself. It's the nature of your stupid and your insecurity. I lean into you calling me a KKK supporter because I'm not embarrassed that your photo is that of a college kid in costume. I understand why you would be though. I just don't understand with that being the case why you keep doing it. That part of your fragility I'll never understand. It will always be funny though so you have to take the good with the bad. AmIright? :dunno: :laugh:

Then why won't you post it Marvin? I love when you do. :laugh:

^^^The guy who pines for another guy who was too dumb to get into the KKK and had to cosplay it instead is calling me fragile. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

I think people were more upset about this part:

"Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world. But I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world."

"I can tell you that my beautiful wife Isabelle would be the first to say that her life truly started when she began living her vocation as a wife and as a mother,"

Yep. That's what happened Marvin. This isn't more fantasy like his Halloween costume being a real representation of the KKK.... :laugh:

There's no difference in your support for an authentic KKK member, or a cosplaying KKK member.

Actually, your support for a cosplaying KKK member is slightly more pathetic. It looks like neither one of you were smart enough to get into the Klan.

lol

There's no difference in your support for an authentic KKK member, or a cosplaying KKK member.

Actually, your support for a cosplaying KKK member is slightly more pathetic. It looks like neither one of you were smart enough to get into the Klan.

lol
I get that to your frail psyche there is no difference between a college kid in costume at a Halloween party and a genuine KKK member but that's what makes you the hilarious moron that you are. :laugh:

lol

"...neither one of you were smart enough to get into the Klan"?? That is a pretty low bar.

Hey leftwingers. Butker is a devout Catholic who was asked to give a speech by a private Catholic college. He was giving an inspirational message to students who were predisposed to receive it well. How is this any of your business whatsoever?

I think people were more upset about this part:

"Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world. But I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world."

"I can tell you that my beautiful wife Isabelle would be the first to say that her life truly started when she began living her vocation as a wife and as a mother,"
Highly successful women are having a heyday on TikTok with that part. "I accomplished all of this; you kick a football."

Over 95% of convicted child molesters did not attend a religious service in the previous year prior to conviction. Irreligion is the problem.

That is a meaningless bit of nonsense.

Only 31% of Americans attend church weekly. That puts 102 million with their butts in the pews. In 2021 a reported 452,000 perpetrators who abused or molested a child.

And the fact that you think it is those who do not go to church that are the problem is ridiculous. The number of clergy that have molested children in their flock is well known. And it is certainly not just catholics.

Only 31% of Americans attend church weekly. That puts 102 million with their butts in the pews. In 2021 a reported 452,000 perpetrators who abused or molested a child.

And the fact that you think it is those who do not go to church that are the problem is ridiculous. The number of clergy that have molested children in their flock is well known. And it is certainly not just catholics.
Are you saying more Christians than non Christians molest kids?

So you think >95% is less important than <0.01% of clergy? No wonder leftwingers suck at math.

Harrison Butker is a devout Catholic who practices his faith, unlike fake Catholic Joe Biden who claims to be devout, but actively wages war against the Church's most central teaching about the value of human life. Butker is 28, married, and has two kids. He's the antithesis of immature teammate and party boy Travis Kelce who showed up falling-down drunk at the team's Super Bowl parade.

Leftwingers are slamming Butker, calling for him to be cut from the Chiefs for his comments. He's being called bigoted and uneducated (which falls flat given his Engineering degree from Georgia Tech). His stay-at-home wife is called a weak stepford-wife victim, which also fails, as she has degrees in Computer Science and Spanish.

It remains to be seen if the ultra-PC NFL will sanction Butker. Recall Jack Del Rio, defensive coordinator of the Redskins was fined $100,000 and forced to apologize for calling January 6 and dust-up and asking why nothing was done about the violent Antifa riots that killed 25 people in 2020. I have a feeling Butker would forfeit his $4 million annual salary to stand up for his principles.

As a Raiders fan, I have always hated the Chiefs and wanted Butker to miss every kick. But the fact is he is one of the very best kickers, and is a truly great human being and role model. The good he is doing is enormous.

Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker delivered a controversial commencement speech during Benedictine College's graduation ceremony that has sparked backlash on social media.

The 28-year-old's address at the May 11 ceremony decried various "diabolical lies told to women" about topics including abortion, in vitro fertilization (IVF) and surrogacy, as well as President Joe Biden.
Hope he enjoys the CFL.

Oh the NFL is going to care. He should brush up on the rules in the CFL or Arena Football (if that is still a thing).
It'll be interesting to see if they "Kaepernick" him.
Based on the color of his skin, I'd say no.

OK, I admit, I was wrong about this story being a non-story. It just took a while to burn into a conflagration. :)

It'll be interesting to see if they "Kaepernick" him.
Based on the color of his skin, I'd say no.

OK, I admit, I was wrong about this story being a non-story. It just took a while to burn into a conflagration. :)

Did he do this during a game?

Forum List

Back