Butker speaks out for the first time since the his based commencement speech

MSM, what integrity it has, is much fairer than the far alt right MAGA media trash, Mr. Friscus, in my opinion.
Over the last years, seeing the lows that MSNBC, CNN, NYT, etc will go, I very much disagree, and the leftist sources are actually mainstream and not vilified while radical right wing outlets aren’t mainstream and often declared as ominous threats to democracy or something insane.

I don’t support either though.

Also, just because one espouses “MAGA” doesn’t mean they are a radical to the general public, not at all. Trump is very popular. Only leftist extremists on the bottleneck/bubble of MSM/entertainment/social media/academia etc think MAGA=evil radical
Thank you for polite demeanor.
Thank you for yours

MAGA is popular, about one of four voters espousing its causes, generally.

It certainly is not the heart and soul of America.

MAGA is popular, about one of four voters espousing its causes, generally.

It certainly is not the heart and soul of America.
The vacation spots are now the next targets. Violence with assaults and death on the northeast beach towns boardwalks. Teh heart and soul has been wretched away. The stupid self-serving Progs keep voting for this. Especially Prog women. May your children die.

Indeed, but when institutions angrily lie about what he said, it becomes about just setting the record straight.
Sure. These people were determined to set the record straight.

The sisters of Mount St. Scholastica, who describe their group as a founding institution and sponsor of Benedictine College, just shared a statement about the professional football player's speech, saying his comments don't “represent the Catholic, Benedictine, liberal arts college that our founders envisioned and in which we have been so invested."

Forum List

Back