Is there any country, other than maybe Mexico, that the democrats love?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Or even like.

Their latest target is Russia. I am not defending Russia but I also can't think of much they have done to the US for the democrats to hate them so. Can't we all just get along? They must hate Syria to bomb the crap out of them. They came, they saw and he died in Libya. They pretty much abandoned Iraq until it was almost overthrown by the hordes coming from Libya.

So why are the democrats so intent on pissing other countries off?

Hell I have come to think they even crap in their own bed and hate the US of A. Nothing else explains their attacks on the Republic.

Germany,
Sweden
Norway
Japan
South Korea
Ireland
and pretty much all of Europe.

You're the ones that have ideas that aren't used anywhere else.

Germany,
Sweden
Norway
Japan
South Korea
Ireland

We fought a war to escape foreign ideas interfering with our own.

Or even like.

Their latest target is Russia. I am not defending Russia but I also can't think of much they have done to the US for the democrats to hate them so. Can't we all just get along? They must hate Syria to bomb the crap out of them. They came, they saw and he died in Libya. They pretty much abandoned Iraq until it was almost overthrown by the hordes coming from Libya.

Hell I have come to think they even crap in their own bed and hate the US of A. Nothing else explains their attacks on the Republic.
Is there any country, other than maybe Mexico, that the democrats love?

The former Soviet Union...
but since that has collapsed under the weight of a top heavy government that was fair to all by being unfair to everyone equally and replaced with the present regime they are now homeless and the present landlord has now been named public enemy #1

Germany,
Sweden
Norway
Japan
South Korea
Ireland

Well times have changed we could use some of those " forgein ideas". Especially when those forgein nations are ahead of us. Their citizens have better quality of lives and they progress instead of holding onto old ideas.

Germany,
Sweden
Norway
Japan
South Korea
Ireland

Well times have changed we could use some of those " forgein ideas". Especially when those forgein nations are ahead of us. Their citizens have better quality of lives and they progress instead of holding onto old ideas.

Perhaps. Blame Obama. Change the channel.

One man's progress is another man's feces.

Germany,
Sweden
Norway
Japan
South Korea
Ireland

Wow, it's clear you have no idea what you are talking about.

Germany,
Sweden
Norway
Japan
South Korea
Ireland

The very first thing we did after our revolution was to open trade with England.

Today, closing off trade will damage one nation - the USA.

Who said anything about closing off trade?

Germany,
Sweden
Norway
Japan
South Korea
Ireland

The very first thing we did after our revolution was to open trade with England.

Tariffs restrict trade - making it less profitable, and quite possibly less profitable than other options that other nations have.

Tariffs also get response from other countries, who are going to respond - individually, but equally likely through their own trade partnerships covering multiple nations.

Nothing stops trade cold, but tariffs reduce trade. In fact, that is one of the objectives, if you listen to Trump.

Or even like.

It's you repubs that wanna make enemy's of everybody. So maybe you ought to rethink your bs claim.

Democrats love the USA, traitorous liberals on the other hand hate pretty much everyone and everything.

Germany,
Sweden
Norway
Japan
South Korea
Ireland

Tariffs restrict trade - making it less profitable, and quite possibly less profitable than other options that other nations have.

Tariffs also get response from other countries, who are going to respond - individually, but equally likely through their own trade partnerships covering multiple nations.

Nothing stops trade cold, but tariffs reduce trade. In fact, that is one of the objectives, if you listen to Trump.

Nations will trade with us on an equitable basis, or go fuck themselves.

Liberals always speak glowingly of Demark. I wish they would move there

Forum List

Back