Is there ANYTHING about Trump's dangerous rhetoric that Lindsey Graham won't excuse?

Of course the answer is NO.
And for the record you insufferable twit - The Spanish Flu came from a pig farm in Kansas.

Here he is - Knee pads and all :rolleyes-41:

The Qunatics say that there's a conspiracy of child molesters in Washington.

Perhaps they're thinking of Lindsey Graham?

You know that Trump has something on him.

Another Jeffrey Epstein?

Notice when you pick your go to stereotypical child molester, you pick a Democrat ...

That's weird! Everyone thinks Lindsey Graham is a Republican.

But of course you Qunatics believe whatever you want to believe regardless of reality!

OMG you're a moron. Government schools, huh?

I was OBVIOUSLY to anyone not as flat out stupid as you are referring to Democrat activist Jeffrey Epstein.

How can anyone be as dumb as you are?

No you're referring to Donald Trump best buddy Jeffrey Epstein

“He’s a Lot of Fun to Be With”: Inside Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump’s Epic Bromance | Vanity Fair

And for the record you insufferable twit - The Spanish Flu came from a pig farm in Kansas.

Another Jeffrey Epstein?

Notice when you pick your go to stereotypical child molester, you pick a Democrat ...

But of course you Qunatics believe whatever you want to believe regardless of reality!

I was OBVIOUSLY to anyone not as flat out stupid as you are referring to Democrat activist Jeffrey Epstein.

“He’s a Lot of Fun to Be With”: Inside Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump’s Epic Bromance | Vanity Fair

Trump helped authorities build a case against Epstein. Bill Clinton did not. Prince Andrew did not.

Another Jeffrey Epstein?

Trump helped authorities build a case against Epstein. Bill Clinton did not. Prince Andrew did not.

Yes, and Trump will help authorities build a case against Lindsey Graham if Graham gets out of line!!!!

Another Jeffrey Epstein?

OMG, now Democrats activist Jeffrey Epstein is ... wait for it ... a REPUBLICAN!

Sure he is, stupid fuck. Children in your neighborhood just laugh at you, don't they.

You don't have a clue. Have you had an IQ test to see if you have one?

OMG, first you didn't get my obvious reference, now you think a Democrat activist is a Republican. What a stupid douche. When it comes to stupid, you're the real thing. OM God ...

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

The Chinese finger game just totally stumps you, doesn't it? OMG you're stupid

Another Jeffrey Epstein?

OMG, now Democrats activist Jeffrey Epstein is ... wait for it ... a REPUBLICAN!

Sure he is, stupid fuck. Children in your neighborhood just laugh at you, don't they.

OMG, first you didn't get my obvious reference, now you think a Democrat activist is a Republican. What a stupid douche. When it comes to stupid, you're the real thing. OM God ...

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

No, idiot. I never said that Jeffrey Epstein was a Republican.

I said that Lindsey Graham is a Republican.

Learn to read fool!

Another Jeffrey Epstein?

No, idiot. I never said that Jeffrey Epstein was a Republican.

I said that Lindsey Graham is a Republican.

Learn to read fool!

You bashed Republicans over Jeffery Epstein who was a massive DEMOCRAT ACTIVIST stupid fuck.

I thought you were a moron for not following my points, but you don't even follow your own.

How stupid are you?

I read the OP is desperate for material. Oh BOY!, the Spanish Flu came from Kansas. That's besides his point. The Kung Flu came from China, so what, are you going to cry?

Conservatives don't think like PROGS, not everything is racist to us. It's PROGs who prove to need & crave it.

That and you're still an idiot.........PROG_A_Talk_A_Lot. Your link SUCKS

Unlike most subsequent influenza virus strains that have developed in Asia, the “first wave” or “spring wave” of the 1918 pandemic seemingly arose in the United States in March 1918 (Barry 2004; Crosby 1989; Jordan 1927). However, the near-simultaneous appearance of influenza in March–April 1918 in North America, Europe, and Asia makes definitive assignment of a geographic point of origin difficult (Jordan 1927). It is possible that a mutation or reassortment occurred in the late summer of 1918, resulting in significantly enhanced virulence. The main wave of the global pandemic, the “fall wave” or “second wave,” occurred in September–November 1918. In many places, there was yet another severe wave of influenza in early 1919 (Jordan 1927).

There is also no way of being certain where Spanish Flu originated, although the trenches of World War I, where poor sanitation and disease was rife, are an often-cited contender. The filthy, rat-infested conditions undoubtedly affected the soldiers’ immune systems, making them more vulnerable to illness.

It is thought the first cases were in military forts in the United States before spreading at an alarming rate to Europe. But yet the pandemic was called ‘Spanish Flu’ – again, a result of the war.

Spain was not hit especially badly compared to other countries but wartime censorship exaggerated the affects of the virus there. While Britain, France, Germany and the United States censored and restricted early reports, papers in Spain – as a neutral country – were free to convey all the horrid details of the pandemic.

This made it look much worse there, so the unfortunate name spread with the disease around the world.

Last edited:

Another Jeffrey Epstein?

Yes, and Trump will help authorities build a case against Lindsey Graham if Graham gets out of line!!!!

Georgia and others are already looking into the pathetic lil puke for election tampering.

Forum List

Back