Is Trump a heavy drinker?

He claims to have never been a drinker. I have not read or heard anyone who knows him or has spent time with him contradict that claim.

I am satisfied that he does not partake in alcoholic beverages.

Therefore, his inability to focus his thoughts and communicate them in a calm, clear manner is due to some other issue.

Yes. And what about Hillary? Do you think that one's alcohol or another issue?

We are discussing Trump in this thread. If you'd like to ask me about Hillary's ability to focus and communicate, please start a thread on it and tag me. I will gladly discuss it with you.

He's always red and puffy. He also makes nonsensical and irrational comments and is irritable.

I agree, these could be clues that Hillary is a heavy drinker. Plus the falling down and hitting her head.

Yes, wonder how many martinis she had before that concussion

He's always red and puffy. He also makes nonsensical and irrational comments and is irritable.

It seems that he also mismanages his money and makes promises he can't keep.

Thoughts?

No.

But after the election he'll hopefully takeover where his brother left off, put on bathrobe and slipper and pull up a chair and a bottle.

He claims to have never been a drinker. I have not read or heard anyone who knows him or has spent time with him contradict that claim.

Therefore, his inability to focus his thoughts and communicate them in a calm, clear manner is due to some other issue.

We are discussing Trump in this thread. If you'd like to ask me about Hillary's ability to focus and communicate, please start a thread on it and tag me. I will gladly discuss it with you.

Yes, your standard answer to your double standards. It's directly relevant to this thread, it's not really a standard to you, just an attack. That's the point

Thoughts?

I noticed that too. I think he has high blood pressure. He's very unhealthy and out of shape. That's why he won't release a real medical letter from a real internist who actually ran tests.

Same as he won't release his tax returns because he's broke.

Hey maybe his blood pressure is up because he's been found out for the lying ignorant bigot he is.
And he will be your next president, get used to saying president Trump. Hillary doesn't know what a c means on a classified email.
facebook_1789171642.jpg

Yes, your standard answer to your double standards. It's directly relevant to this thread, it's not really a standard to you, just an attack. That's the point

Incorrect. You are deflecting attention away from Trump and onto Clinton. It is not directly relevant to this thread, which is about Trump.

You could start a thread with this title:

"Who is a better communcator, Trump or Clinton?"

Then.....discussing the communication styles of both would be relevant to the topic.

In this thread, you don't want to discuss Trump's awful speaking skills...so you ask about Hillary Clinton's in an accusatory manner. Weak.

Thoughts?
Hmm...now that you mention it, I suppose the yellow-orange complexion could be a symptom of cirrhosis due to years of excessive alcohol consumption. :eusa_think:

Trump red faced 3.jpg

I really thought Trump was going to stroke out the other night....
His face was extremely red....
His eyes were messed up...watery and maybe bloodshot...
He always has tremendous bags under his eyes....

Might not be sleeping much...
Always up late into the night reading his twitter account to see what people are saying about him....
Sending out tweets....

The man looked angry and a bit sickly....

trump red faced.jpg

Trump red faced 2.jpg

Trump red faced 4.jpg

I just love those finger gestures with those small hands.... funny

Last edited:

Incorrect. You are deflecting attention away from Trump and onto Clinton. It is not directly relevant to this thread, which is about Trump.

Then.....discussing the communication styles of both would be relevant to the topic.

In this thread, you don't want to discuss Trump's awful speaking skills...so you ask about Hillary Clinton's in an accusatory manner. Weak.

Trump's awful speaking skills?

:wtf:

Are you a heavy drinker? There is no debate. Trump is a highly successful entertainer. Hillary is cold, manipulative and she lies like crap all the time. She also looks like crap. You have to wonder at this point how long she'd live into her first term. You're just a disingenuous hack who doesn't like Trump because he wants to take your hand out of the cookie jar

I really thought Trump was going to stroke out the other night....
His face was extremely red....
His eyes were messed up...watery and maybe bloodshot...
He always has tremendous bags under his eyes....

Might not be sleeping much...
Always up late into the night reading his twitter account to see what people are saying about him....
Sending out tweets....

The man looked angry and a bit sickly....

View attachment 88812

View attachment 88813
He looks like he always wants to spit.

Keep desperately grasping for those straws, Libs.

Keep throwing some of the shit that comes out of Hillary's mouth, throwing it at the wall, and see if anything sticks.

It's entertaining.

Tell us some more about Clinton's many health problems, ear pieces, murders, pay to play, abuse of white house staff and secret service, corrupt foundation and let's not forget BENGHAZZZZI.

After all of that, a simple question about Trump's appearance is irritating to you?

You know what's also not a standard to you? Not bringing up the other candidate in a thread. I've never once seen you bring up to one of your fellow Hitleryettes to not discuss Trump in a Hillary thread. You're a liar, and a shallow one

Trump's awful speaking skills?

:wtf:

Are you a heavy drinker? There is no debate. Trump is a highly successful entertainer. Hillary is cold, manipulative and she lies like crap all the time. She also looks like crap. You have to wonder at this point how long she'd live into her first term. You're just a disingenuous hack who doesn't like Trump because he wants to take your hand out of the cookie jar

Well....you are still trying to talk about Clinton. So boring.

Trump is an awful speaker. When on prompter, he is awkward and places emphasis on the wrong words in sentences....as well as the wrong syllables in words. You always know when he is learning something from his speech because he says "a lot of people don't know...........". In every case, it is followed by something that most people know.

When he is off prompter, he cannot complete thoughts in a cohesive manner. He contradicts himself within sentences and goes to great lengths to be vague. It has been said that he speaks at a fourth grade level...by people who study speech patterns for a living. Did ya see what I just did there? I used one of his staples...."it has been said.....". Cool, huh?

Now...on to the "cookie jar" comment. I take it that you are inferring that I am somehow a "taker". I will only say in response that I am required to pay quarterly estimated taxes. If you know why that is, you will be a man and retract your idiotic comment. You know why I don't support Trump. You don't need to lie about it.

You know what's also not a standard to you? Not bringing up the other candidate in a thread. I've never once seen you bring up to one of your fellow Hitleryettes to not discuss Trump in a Hillary thread. You're a liar, and a shallow one

I do so on occasion. Just like I do it to you on occasion.

More importantly......I don't discuss Trump in Hillary threads. You can count on one hand the number of times that I have deflected.....and I announce when I'm doing it. Try harder.

i'm pretty sure i remember reading that donald does not drink at all because his brother was an alcoholic or something..

Mr. Trump said he has never had a drink of alcohol and said he drummed a simple message into his children’s heads at an early age.

“I’d say, ‘No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes,’” he said. “‘No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes.’”

Mr. Trump has shared the story of his elder brother, Fred, who was an alcoholic. Before succumbing from alcoholism at age 42, he warned Mr. Trump never to drink.

Mr. Trump has said his brother’s death had a major impact on his life and alluded to that experience Tuesday in New Hampshire.

Donald Trump touts lifestyle without alcohol, drugs, cigarettes

I noticed that too. I think he has high blood pressure. He's very unhealthy and out of shape. That's why he won't release a real medical letter from a real internist who actually ran tests.

Same as he won't release his tax returns because he's broke.

Hey maybe his blood pressure is up because he's been found out for the lying ignorant bigot he is.

yes he gets frustrated and turns red whenever he has to face difficult challenges without being able to resort to brute force.

Forum List

Back