Is Trump who we need to get back some Common Sense in this country?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
I was not taking Trump seriously as a candidate but the way things are in our society, I'm beginning to listen and wonder if he just might have a chance.

This Politically Correct nation of ours has gone too far. Confederate Flags are out; Nathan Bedford Forrest's statue has to come down and Detroit is putting up a replica of satan. Illegal Immigration is just dandy even to the point they have a priority in being hired over Americans.

When are our politicians going to stand up for Common Sense? Illegal Immigration costs are astronomical for the US, but that doesn't stop some schools facing the majority of students who can't speak English. Mexican Flags can be waving at the expense of the American flag and the values this nation was based on are being threatened. We've been promised a border wall but nothing has happened.

Maybe we need a non politician for president. Just maybe it should be Trump.

What about you...did you originally think that it was all ego for Trump? I did. But I am so fed up with Liberals, Republican leadership in Congress that I am starting to listen to him. And many others are, too. He sounds like he loves America where I don't get that from the politicians who want to see citizenship almost meaningless.

Confederate flags are out, burning crosses are out.....what's next? I'm changing my voters registration to R just so I can vote from the Rump in the primaries. :p

One good thing about Trump... He obviously isn't in anybody's pocket, because he doesn't hesitate to call it like he sees it.

One good thing about Trump... He obviously isn't in anybody's pocket, because he doesn't hesitate to call it like he sees it.
That's right. And just how many people go into office middle class and com out millionaires. We know what is going on.

I don't think he knew how he was going to be received. If it was poorly, I don't think he would have invested his time and money for too long. But something happened. People like what he is saying, but more than that they like his enthusiasm for our country. "Let's make America Great Again" is resonating, with Americans.

I don't think he knew how he was going to be received. If it was poorly, I don't think he would have invested his time and money for too long. But something happened. People like what he is saying, but more than that they like his enthusiasm for our country. "Let's make America Great Again" is resonating, with Americans.

I agree. And he had 15,000 listen to him in Arizona and was well received in Las Vegas. If he could stay on message and fight for what America could be again, I think we could have a winner. But you never know....

Donald Trump just gave surreal speech in Las Vegas - Business Insider

“Is Trump who we need to get back some Common Sense in this country?”

We currently have common sense in this country, along with wisdom, an understanding of justice, and dedication to liberty for all – the recent Obergefell ruling is evidence of that.

Now, if one wishes to undermine and endanger the common sense, wisdom, and understanding of justice and dedication to liberty for all we currently enjoy, he would support the likes of Donald Trump.

Trump is using politics to generate interest and expand his product. Even if it goes so far as his landing in the White House you can be sure it's all to enhance his brand. Just enjoy his public shaming of democrat fascism and general democrat stupidity and ignorance while it happens. He's saying a lot of what reasonable Americans want to hear and say but can't for fear of democrat fascist reprisal. So enjoy the ride and laugh at moronic democrats who hate hearing the truth about themselves.

I was not taking Trump seriously as a candidate but the way things are in our society, I'm beginning to listen and wonder if he just might have a chance.

This Politically Correct nation of ours has gone too far. Confederate Flags are out; Nathan Bedford Forrest's statue has to come down and Detroit is putting up a replica of satan. Illegal Immigration is just dandy even to the point they have a priority in being hired over Americans.

When are our politicians going to stand up for Common Sense? Illegal Immigration costs are astronomical for the US, but that doesn't stop some schools facing the majority of students who can't speak English. Mexican Flags can be waving at the expense of the American flag and the values this nation was based on are being threatened. We've been promised a border wall but nothing has happened.

"Common sense" being what YOU want and not what others want, right?

"Common sense" being what YOU want and not what others want, right?
In this case, it means what democrats don't want to hear.

At first glance.........I put him off as a joke......................

At second glance.............I saw a few things he is saying as the right things to say and agreed..........

After digging deeper................I saw that much of what he says I agree with.........and many of these things cross party lines................and are the exact same things I get into arguments from both sides on............................

My greatest concern........................he's another 3rd party candidate and another Ross Perot...................

I've always viewed Trump as a blowhard only interested in advancing his own causes. However, what he says is what I and many others think, no matter what spin the left puts on it. Does he have a shot at becoming President? Almost a zero percent chance. But he has people talking and agreeing with him and I'm sure he enjoys that.

At second glance.............I saw a few things he is saying as the right things to say and agreed..........

After digging deeper................I saw that much of what he says I agree with.........and many of these things cross party lines................and are the exact same things I get into arguments from both sides on............................

My greatest concern........................he's another 3rd party candidate and another Ross Perot...................

What is wrong with 3rd party candidates? Are you happy with the status quo and the way things are in America? Do you think Donald Trump is a good choice? What is it that he says that crosses party lines? I've seen nothing that makes him any different from any other republican candidate.

I understand your concern, but wouldn't it be great if 3rd party candidates could have a chance of being POTUS? It would give us at least 3 serious choices instead of two when voting,

I understand your concern, but wouldn't it be great if 3rd party candidates could have a chance of being POTUS? It would give us at least 3 serious choices instead of two when voting,

Isn't it wonderful Eddie!!

What is wrong with 3rd party candidates? Are you happy with the status quo and the way things are in America? Do you think Donald Trump is a good choice? What is it that he says that crosses party lines? I've seen nothing that makes him any different from any other republican candidate.

Chris, his stance on immigration is the biggest draw he has because it is so different than the rest of the lineup. All the other GOP's are being "politically correct." Trump is saying what most of America thinks. Could he be the real deal in getting us that border wall? I think so.

Chris, his stance on immigration is the biggest draw he has because it is so different than the rest of the lineup. All the other GOP's are being "politically correct." Trump is saying what most of America thinks. Could he be the real deal in getting us that border wall? I think so.

His stance on immigration isn't different. It's just worded differently. It's designed to draw a reaction. There is no meat to it.

He wants to secure the border and reduce illegal immigration. As does every other candidate from both major parties. In fact, illegal immigration is down and the border is more secure now than ever. Under the Kenyan in chief.

The stuff you are drawn to is his ridiculous claims that illegal immigrants are a danger to you and you family and that he believes he can make Mexico pay for the construction of a fucking wall. It's the stuff of retards.

Happened under when Clinton ran against Bush SR..............and the votes cast for Ross Perot gave Clinton the election.

Forum List

Back