Is Trump who we need to get back some Common Sense in this country?

How about those debates?

Anyone want to bet that Trump DOES NOT call JEB a loser to his face on that stage?
Trump wouldn't do that. He has too much class. Rather than pronounce him as a loser, he would point out why he is on the losing side of the argument and let the audience decide if Jeb is the loser.

At first glance.........I put him off as a joke......................

At second glance.............I saw a few things he is saying as the right things to say and agreed..........

After digging deeper................I saw that much of what he says I agree with.........and many of these things cross party lines................and are the exact same things I get into arguments from both sides on............................

My greatest concern........................he's another 3rd party candidate and another Ross Perot...................

I understand your concern, but wouldn't it be great if 3rd party candidates could have a chance of being POTUS? It would give us at least 3 serious choices instead of two when voting,
Happened under when Clinton ran against Bush SR..............and the votes cast for Ross Perot gave Clinton the election.

Someone will always be the spoiler in a race with three candidates. Just how many presidential election years did you vote "the lesser of two evils?" Maybe being a spoiler is just what we need.

Clinton was a decent president.
Clinton got the election because of the spoiler....................

Clinton got credit for economic policies from the past and cuts to Welfare forced by the GOP that he later took credit for..................in a time that the GOP took the House and the Senate..........................

We'll just disagree here..............you weren't sitting in the Arabian Gulf back then waiting for the CNC to make up his mind after the Italians got hit either..................

Then our forces got hit and he tucked tail and ran..........................about Somalia.................here.
Clinton got credit for the Contract with America which was Gingrich's idea. So he got credit? He didn't fight it and become the loser that pulled EO's out of his ass to bypass Congress.

How about those debates?

Anyone want to bet that Trump DOES NOT call JEB a loser to his face on that stage?
Trump would call Jeb a loser in his own living room. Jeb is a loser. He's only a winner in mexico.
I thought Jeb could be a decent president but his stance on immigration is a losing cause. He'll start falling in the polls soon.

How about those debates?

Trump would call Jeb a loser in his own living room. Jeb is a loser. He's only a winner in mexico.
I thought Jeb could be a decent president but his stance on immigration is a losing cause. He'll start falling in the polls soon.

You'll support a candidate who suggests a pathway to "legal status" or citizenship before this election is over.

How about those debates?

Trump wouldn't do that. He has too much class. Rather than pronounce him as a loser, he would point out why he is on the losing side of the argument and let the audience decide if Jeb is the loser.

Trump calls him a loser when they aren't in the same room. Is that classy? My point was that when Trump goes on stage and tries to be classy....he will lose a big chunk of his support. His supporters want red meat. Period.

How about those debates?

Trump calls him a loser when they aren't in the same room. Is that classy? My point was that when Trump goes on stage and tries to be classy....he will lose a big chunk of his support. His supporters want red meat. Period.
We'll wait and see.

One good thing about Trump... He obviously isn't in anybody's pocket, because he doesn't hesitate to call it like he sees it.
His corporations have filed for bankruptcy 4 times. He`s been in somebody`s pocket.

Common sense is what most of mainstream Americans think what is right.. No one is getting the crowds Trumps is getting. Look up the statistics for crime from illegals, the financial burden they cause and the economic problems in terms of jobs being taken away from our own citizens. That doesn't even include the fact that so much money earned here is sent back to their home countries instead of being spent here.

Oh, great. Then Common Sense is idiocy then?

No one is getting the crowds Trump is getting. How many of them are reality TV stars? Er.... probably only him. How many have his name recognition? Him and Bush and Bush's is tainted to hell.

Yeah, immigration is an issue, however generally the public won't vote for it. I've seen it time and again in the US, Europe etc etc.

That's just it. His name recognition is not that likeable. 1) He barked loudly the last presidential election and nothing happened. He didn't really mean it. Poor track record in politics... 2) The Democrats were successful in claiming the rich are elitists and out of touch with the main stream citizen...3) Granted. Trump has an ego that just won't stop, but who doesn't have that problem who is in politics?

I like the fact that Trump will be his own man and not be beholden to anyone or any group. I'm not saying I'll vote for Trump, but I, like I would be the majority of citizens like his message. Will I agree with him on all issues? No. But I pick those issues where he could make a difference and make my decision in that manner.

But he still has name recognition. All he needs to do is say something loud enough and then people listen because of that name recognition. He's done that.

What about you...did you originally think that it was all ego for Trump? I did. But I am so fed up with Liberals, Republican leadership in Congress that I am starting to listen to him. And many others are, too. He sounds like he loves America where I don't get that from the politicians who want to see citizenship almost meaningless.

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo.

Yes, by all means, vote for Donald Trump for President. He is exactly what "we" need.

Trump is using politics to generate interest and expand his product. Even if it goes so far as his landing in the White House you can be sure it's all to enhance his brand. Just enjoy his public shaming of democrat fascism and general democrat stupidity and ignorance while it happens. He's saying a lot of what reasonable Americans want to hear and say but can't for fear of democrat fascist reprisal. So enjoy the ride and laugh at moronic democrats who hate hearing the truth about themselves.

:bsflag:
You need to explain yourself or you're just another troll.

What about you...did you originally think that it was all ego for Trump? I did. But I am so fed up with Liberals, Republican leadership in Congress that I am starting to listen to him. And many others are, too. He sounds like he loves America where I don't get that from the politicians who want to see citizenship almost meaningless.

Yes, by all means, vote for Donald Trump for President. He is exactly what "we" need.

No, not quite yet. I need to see him in a debate...Is Hillary going to debate for the primary or is she awaiting coronation? She's not doing so well. The press didn't like "being on the ropes."

No, not quite yet. I need to see him in a debate...Is Hillary going to debate for the primary or is she awaiting coronation? She's not doing so well. The press didn't like "being on the ropes."
People are already calling that stunt rope a dope.

Given your history of handicapping presidential campaigns....

I wonder how big Romeny's win would be if they had factored in the dismal failure of Obama's foreign policy.

The surge has just started. We had a historic debate where the voters could see the big difference between Romney who they didn't know well and an Obama they thought they knew well.

We have three more debates.. Obama cannot defend his record... There's too many failures to addres... The Hope is gone and the Change is there for all of us to evaluate. I say it's only an upward surge for Romney now.

We should hope for better counsel. It won't be hard to find.

I wonder how big Romeny's win would be if they had factored in the dismal failure of Obama's foreign policy.

The surge has just started. We had a historic debate where the voters could see the big difference between Romney who they didn't know well and an Obama they thought they knew well.

We have three more debates.. Obama cannot defend his record... There's too many failures to addres... The Hope is gone and the Change is there for all of us to evaluate. I say it's only an upward surge for Romney now.

You got me there! Wait there while I go search the threads for you prediction of a Democratic win in 2012 and 2014! lol.

You got me there! Wait there while I go search the threads for you prediction of a Democratic win in 2012 and 2014! lol.

You'll find plenty for 2012 because they did win....you may recall 332-206.

I invite you to look high and low for me predicting a democratic win in 2014. Go ahead.

The only one who gets it is Carly Fiorina who correctly pointed out that no one is understanding the anger.

If the nation goes bankrupt, there is none with more experience to handle that, than Trump. Bankrupt four times and he's still going.

Forum List

Back