Isaac Freeman III (Rapper Fatman Scoop) Collapses On Stage While Performing Age 53

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
The site reported that the rapper seemed to be slurring his words and was out of breath. He then “collapsed onto the stage and dropped his mic onto the ground,” the site reported. No cause of death has been announced, according to multiple reports.
The Post also reported that Scoop received chest compressions while other performers led the audience in prayer before Scoop was taken to a hospital, where he was announced dead the following day.

Again, that graphene oxide in the mRNA COVID (not-)vaccine... once it heats up the body on a stage, or on a sports field (football, soccer, etc...) the person collapses.

Most often times after that they die. This just happen to a student at a school in Houston in August 2024 doing a light workout in the gym and they collapsed then died. This was happening a lot to comedians, musicians, etc... in 2021-2022 right after they all got the COVID vaccine and that graphene oxide heated up in their bodies from the stage lights or from them jumping around on stage.

I'm actually surprised myself that it is still happening to the COVID vaccinated bodies in 2024.

Last edited:
Vaccine clot shot rant incoming in 5..4..3..2..1...GO!! :)
i expected that in the op. ah, here it is.....

Again, that graphene oxide in the mRNA COVID (not-)vaccine... once it heats up the body on a stage, or on a sports field (football, soccer, etc...) the person collapses.

Most often times after that they die. This just happen to a student at a school in Houston in August 2024 doing a light workout in the gym and they collapsed then died. This was happening a lot to comedians, musicians, etc... in 2021-2022 right after they all got the COVID vaccine. I'm actually surprised myself that it is still happening to the COVID vaccinated bodies in 2024.
are these symptoms described in the medical literature, o9r are you "doung your own research?"

i expected that in the op. ah, here it is.....

are these symptoms described in the medical literature, o9r are you "doung your own research?"
The research has already been posted throughout this section of the site numerous times, and I"m done with this.

The research has already been posted throughout this section of the site numerous times, and I"m done with this.
Then why did you make a fucking OP implying that this man dropped dead because he got the vaccine. We all know what you were posting about.
And don't waste people's time denying it.

Forum List

Back