ISIL cuts off youth's tongue in Salaheddine

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It really is difficult to see why young Muslim men are leaving their countries to join up with this savage bunch. Do they have the same bloodlust as these ISIL barbarians? I hope that the countries that these young men are leaving to join up with these animals forbid them to ever come back. No country needs citizens who have joined up with savages and who might come back to their home countries and continue their savagery.

ISIL cuts off youth's tongue in Salaheddine
2014-07-

"Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" (ISIL) elements cut off the tongue of a 20-year-old man who opposed them in al-Sharqat, Salaheddine province, a tribal chief told Al-Shorfa.
ikrit

"ISIL elements detained a young resident from town after he opposed ISIL's acts at the market, described them as killers and refused to call them the 'Islamic state'," Sheikh Nawfal al-Jubury told Al-Shorfa.

The ISIL elements cut off the young man's tongue and left him seriously wounded, al-Jubury said.

Continue reading at:

ISIL cuts off youth's tongue in Salaheddine | Al-Shorfa

I would love to exterminate these bastards but I can't condone sending young men into this fight that we helped create.

The situation is seriously FUBAR.

Silly-Sally loves to come up with fake bizarre articles, written by god only knows who, in order to disparage muslims and Islam. .. :cuckoo:

How do you know it's fake?

Mr. Cuckoo just likes to make nonsensical statements because it has to be tough being stuck inside all day long and have to resort to just using the computer for any kind of human connection since the other patients don't want to have anything to do with him. Meanwhile, the ISIL group are a bunch of animals, but Mr. Cuckoo loves them because they happen to be Sunni and whatever they do is A-OK with him. By the way, has anyone seen Mr. Cuckoo ever condemning anything this group ever does to the people in Iraq and Syria, or has he been very silent about their activities?

He'll get no pity from me. He could have prevented this but he chose... poorly.

May all those who support the filth of shariah depravity see their own tongues lying in the gutter

For those who do not know----the actions of the mujahad pigs DO REFLECT that stink
of shariah jurisprudence ------the pimp clown who declared himself "caliph" is ---by virtue
of being "caliph" something so "holy" that a negative comment about his stinking ass----
is considered "blasphemy"------a capital crime---------filth supports that "jurisprudence"----
LAW is very important------keep in mind------many genocides of the past enacted by the filth
that ashtara supports were "LEGAL" according to the "law" which ashtara supports-----The house
to house murder of some two million armeneans-----(circa 1915) was LEGAL under the
law that ashtara supports ------the legal theory was that they rejected "dhimmi status" aka---
enslavement to the filth of meccaism.

Forum List

Back