🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS carries out death sentence for homosexuality

isis is islam

ISIL represents Islam like Westboro Baptist represents Christianity.

If Westboro had the power I bet they too would execute gays, what's the Bible say about it?

Evangelicals have given up on the U.S.

They outsource their hate now.

Foiled in the United States Anti-Gay Evangelicals Spread Hate in Africa Mother Jones

Meet the American Pastor Behind Uganda s Anti-Gay Crackdown Mother Jones
Bingo!
That's the point! You gays foam over at the mouth when Christians talk against homosexuality but are mute when Muslims throw queers off buildings. LOL

Wait, you think Westboro represent Christians?

Executing anyone in any of the ways depicted is barbaric. I hope that one day someone will catch the mother fuckers who are doing it and put them on trial for crimes against humanity.

I care a great deal about human rights violations in other countries.

Here in the U.S. It is not Muslim groups attacking marriage equality, it's evangelical Christian groups.
Typical bullshit. California is but one example of states that preferred traditional marriage. You dense pudding brain thinks it means Christians are attacking gays and denying them marriage "equality". What about mother/son equality? Why do you get to define who can pair up? Or how many?

California is just one example of a state that violated the Constitution.

Incest is not related to same sex marriage equality. If you believe you have an argument for marrying a close relative, I wish you luck. It's not related to gays marrying. Either there is a rational basis for denying it or there isn't.
That's what I said. You want to define marriage and deny other options. You're a hypocrite. Denying it doesn't alter the fact.

California didn't violate the constitution, you want what you want, period. Like most tyrants.

isis is islam

If Westboro had the power I bet they too would execute gays, what's the Bible say about it?

Foiled in the United States Anti-Gay Evangelicals Spread Hate in Africa Mother Jones

Bingo!
That's the point! You gays foam over at the mouth when Christians talk against homosexuality but are mute when Muslims throw queers off buildings. LOL

Executing anyone in any of the ways depicted is barbaric. I hope that one day someone will catch the mother fuckers who are doing it and put them on trial for crimes against humanity.
Wait, you think Westboro has millions of members executing people in accordance with the Bible?

The Islamic State has perverted the religion of peaceful Muslims. That does not mean they are not driven by beliefs in the same Allah...and the teachings of the Koran.

Just as Christianity has its overbearing zealots, Islam has its own. Radical Christians are only one step better than radical Muslims. At least the radical Christians don't orchestrate the early demise of the 'sinners' by cutting off their heads, pushing them from buildings or stoning them to death.

Radical Islam is a sick, sick theocracy...driven by the rantings an an 8th century pedophile, the epitome of rabid dogs, Mohammed.

The Islamic State has perverted the religion of peaceful Muslims. That does not mean they are not driven by beliefs in the same Allah...and the teachings of the Koran.

Just as Christianity has its overbearing zealots, Islam has its own. Radical Christians are only one step better than radical Muslims. At least the radical Christians don't orchestrate the early demise of the 'sinners' by cutting off their heads, pushing them from buildings or stoning them to death.

Radical Islam is a sick, sick theocracy...driven by the rantings an an 8th century pedophile, the epitome of rabid dogs, Mohammed.
This is exactly the point of the thread. Opposing the effort to change society into gender indifference, men with men, women with women as perfectly normal and equally important to society amounts to Christians only being one step better than Muslims tossing gays off of buildings.

It's insanity. Many traditional folks aren't Christians, for one. The other is no one is trying to kill gays here. The left obfuscates Christianity with Islam like they do with genders. It's all the same. Bullshit. The "radical" Muslims are carrying out what their holy book says. They are radical only in the sense they follow the book faithfully while the peaceful ones don't. Lies piled up on lies, that's the left.

Bingo!

Wait, you think Westboro has millions of members executing people in accordance with the Bible?

No. I said "If Westboro had the power I bet they would execute gays too".

Here in the U.S. It is not Muslim groups attacking marriage equality, it's evangelical Christian groups.
Typical bullshit. California is but one example of states that preferred traditional marriage. You dense pudding brain thinks it means Christians are attacking gays and denying them marriage "equality". What about mother/son equality? Why do you get to define who can pair up? Or how many?

California is just one example of a state that violated the Constitution.

Incest is not related to same sex marriage equality. If you believe you have an argument for marrying a close relative, I wish you luck. It's not related to gays marrying. Either there is a rational basis for denying it or there isn't.
That's what I said. You want to define marriage and deny other options. You're a hypocrite. Denying it doesn't alter the fact.

California didn't violate the constitution, you want what you want, period. Like most tyrants.

Except I never said I wanted to deny it to anyone. I wish you luck in your fight for incestuous marriages.

California did violate the Constitution. That WAS the final ruling.

isis is islam

Bingo!

These Progressives cannot attack Islam, no matter what, it's in their programming. They will only use such incidents to attack their political opposition. They aren't capable of simply joining everyone else in condemning such barbaric acts. They certainly will never stand with us in fighting Islamic fascism. There is no sense in even trying to reach out to them for agreement on anything, they aren't interested.

Gays have rights in this country with out the histrionics. And, despite all the tears, they can do just fine without legalized marriage. And Gays love bashing Christians (I am Agnostic) over religious objections to homosexuality...But, when all those plane crashing, clitoris ripping, mandatory burka wearing, MUSLIMS enslave, force girls to be suicide bombers, burn down or blow up shrines of other religions, and then stone to death or murder gays for being homosexual....silence. Nothing. Really? gays hide behind nuevo popularity and their trust fund lawyers, but if you REALLY want to bitch about human rights violations, see what muslims do about this petty gay rights stuff, They stone you to death. And you though not being able to get a legal marriage certificate was harsh. Boo hoo.

Gays have rights in this country with out the histrionics. And, despite all the tears, they can do just fine without legalized marriage. And Gays love bashing Christians (I am Agnostic) over religious objections to homosexuality...But, when all those plane crashing, clitoris ripping, mandatory burka wearing, MUSLIMS enslave, force girls to be suicide bombers, burn down or blow up shrines of other religions, and then stone to death or murder gays for being homosexual....silence. Nothing. Really? gays hide behind nuevo popularity and their trust fund lawyers, but if you REALLY want to bitch about human rights violations, see what muslims do about this petty gay rights stuff, They stone you to death. And you though not being able to get a legal marriage certificate was harsh. Boo hoo.

They are progressive c*nts, they hate Americans that aren't down with the Agenda more than batshit crazy, pedophile worshiping, murdering Islamists.

isis is islam

Bingo!
Evangelical Republicans are just like the Taliban in several ways.

They use religion in hateful intolerant ways, they have funny hats, they love guns, and hate gays and liberals

isis is islam

Bingo!
Mute? Seriously? You said mute?

I have never seen anybody answer for me when marriage became "traditional". At one time you could marry multiple women. You could marry children. You could kidnap little girls, and marry them off. At what point in history did any form of marriage become "traditional"? Or is it only the forms of marriage you agree with?

What do you expect from ultra conservatives?

I expect them to show the truth of what is happening in the world no matter how horrific, as opposed to ignoring it or censoring it like a progressive would.

The "truth" is sexual orientation should not carry a death sentence.

But Isis are Muslim and Muslims are victims. Black churches, catholics and various other democrats oppose homos, too.

Forum List

Back