🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS carries out death sentence for homosexuality

isis is islam

ISIL represents Islam like Westboro Baptist represents Christianity.

If Westboro had the power I bet they too would execute gays, what's the Bible say about it?

Evangelicals have given up on the U.S.

They outsource their hate now.

Foiled in the United States Anti-Gay Evangelicals Spread Hate in Africa Mother Jones

Meet the American Pastor Behind Uganda s Anti-Gay Crackdown Mother Jones
Bingo!
That's the point! You gays foam over at the mouth when Christians talk against homosexuality but are mute when Muslims throw queers off buildings. LOL

Yet, they have no problem with bringing more muslims into our countries. Lol

What do you expect from ultra conservatives?

I expect them to show the truth of what is happening in the world no matter how horrific, as opposed to ignoring it or censoring it like a progressive would.

The "truth" is sexual orientation should not carry a death sentence.

I agree with you on this one ;)

People aren't ignoring atrocities against gays in the Middle East. The fact is that radical Muslims are murdering MANY people who they don't agree with. There is a blanket disagreement with all of those murders. What's the point in singling out the murder of gays when they are killing people over drawings, and many other things?

I care a great deal about human rights violations in other countries.

Here in the U.S. It is not Muslim groups attacking marriage equality, it's evangelical Christian groups.
Typical bullshit. California is but one example of states that preferred traditional marriage. You dense pudding brain thinks it means Christians are attacking gays and denying them marriage "equality". What about mother/son equality? Why do you get to define who can pair up? Or how many?

I have never seen anybody answer for me when marriage became "traditional". At one time you could marry multiple women. You could marry children. You could kidnap little girls, and marry them off. At what point in history did any form of marriage become "traditional"? Or is it only the forms of marriage you agree with?
Traditional to them means what social conservatives in the 1950's believed.

They are simply the left over jilted social pariahs created by the 60's revolution, which in part ended second class citizenship for women, minorities, and later, gays.

They're simply angry old white guys who have now become prudish too because they can't get it up anymore, and it's been years since they got laid or had any fun.

Misery loves company

If Westboro had the power I bet they too would execute gays, what's the Bible say about it?

Foiled in the United States Anti-Gay Evangelicals Spread Hate in Africa Mother Jones

Bingo!
That's the point! You gays foam over at the mouth when Christians talk against homosexuality but are mute when they throw queers off buildings. LOL

I care a great deal about human rights violations in other countries.

Here in the U.S. It is not Muslim groups attacking marriage equality, it's evangelical Christian groups.

Try having a same sex marriage in ANY Muslim country and tell us how bad evangelical Christians groups are. I'll wait!
I don't see any of us running to live in such backward countries. We live here....and we will keep a much closer eye on how we are treated HERE. And if it were not for the activism of the Gay Rights movement in the last 50 years....I'm quite sure that gays would still be arrested on trumped up charges and bashed frequently by gangs of thugs.

Why does the Right like "graphic images"?

Why does the left dodge this?? Why does the left dodge all Islamic abuse? Do not "change the naritive" answer the questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
False....we do NOT dodge Islamic abuse. It's horrible, we protest it.....we would never go to such countries or support such abuse. Why do you lie like that? What do you gain?

isis is islam

You're proving the posters' points.

Never seen people throw gays off of roofs in America.

You should appreciate the freedom and respect you're getting.

Forum List

Back