🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS drones are attacking U.S. special operations forces located around the group's de facto.....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Islamic State drones are attacking U.S. Special Operations forces located around the group’s de-facto capital of Raqqa in Syria, U.S. officials and Syrian fighters said, sometimes disrupting the ability of American troops to call in airstrikes.
ISIS drones are attacking U.S. troops and disrupting airstrikes in Raqqa, officials say

==================================================================
Oh maybe we can put this on conspiracy too if it doesn't fit your belief's
Because omg drones could never do such a thing it's just not possible. I mean if the site doesn't fit your approved source of information it's just not true whatsoever. Give me a gawd dam break.

Islamic State drones are attacking U.S. Special Operations forces located around the group’s de-facto capital of Raqqa in Syria, U.S. officials and Syrian fighters said, sometimes disrupting the ability of American troops to call in airstrikes.
ISIS drones are attacking U.S. troops and disrupting airstrikes in Raqqa, officials say

==================================================================
Oh maybe we can put this on conspiracy too if it doesn't fit your belief's
Because omg drones could never do such a thing it's just not possible. I mean if the site doesn't fit your approved source of information it's just not true whatsoever. Give me a gawd dam break.
Duh, ISIS has money too and can buy drones, it's expected. Why would and actual event be considered a conspiracy? Actual, not interpreted..............

Drones should be banned and ways that ISIS have money coming in should also be cut

looks real scary
isis-drone.jpg

looks real scary
isis-drone.jpg
A report by a Washington D.C. think tank warns of a dangerous future for U.S. ground troops in which they must defend themselves against swarms of flying attack drones, each packing the explosive power of an artillery shell. The report, entitled "Uncertain Ground: Emerging Challenges in Land Warfare", was published by the Center for New American Security. The author, Paul Scharre, is a former Army Ranger with multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Drones Are the New IEDs

Yeah, it is............

looks real scary
isis-drone.jpg
This is a DJI Phantom, which can be useful for aerial photo and video surveillance but it's much too light to carry and deploy an explosive device of any substantial size and weight. In fact I don't think it's capable of carrying an ordinary hand grenade-size device.

Forum List

Back