ISLAM ="religion of Death. JESUS came to Earth to give Believers Life!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
ISLAM ="religion of Death.=="The Americans love Pepsi-Cola, we love death," explained Afghani al Qaeda operative Maulana Inyadullah.

Sheik Feiz Mohammed, leader of the Global Islamic Youth Center in Sydney, Australia, preached: "We want to have children and offer them as soldiers defending Islam. Teach them this: There is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid."

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in a speech: "It is the zenith of honor for a man, a young person, boy or girl, to be prepared to sacrifice his life in order to serve the interests of his nation and his religion.
JESUS came to Earth to give Believers Life!!==Jesus unto them again, “Verily, verily I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door; by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not but to steal and to kill and to destroy. I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the Good Shepherd; the Good Shepherd giveth His life for the sheep.

12 But he that is a hireling and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming and leaveth the sheep and fleeth; and the wolf catcheth them and scattereth the sheep.

13 The hireling fleeth because he is a hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14 I am the Good Shepherd, and know My sheep and am known by Mine.

15 As the Father knoweth Me, even so know I the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold. Them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice; and there shall be one fold and one Shepherd.

17 Therefore doth My Father love Me, because I lay down My life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received from My Father.”
John 10:7-18

Why is Israel Forever? Why does Israel not end in destruction even though they have been targeted for centuries and millennia? Today, Israel once again faces the contempt of the world, as they respond to Hamas rockets being fired upon them once again by terrorists who embrace violence and reject peace.

Muslims leaders the world over are preaching the doctrine of Death. They love death. They say,

"We are going to win, because they love life and we love death," said Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah. He has also said: "[E]ach of us lives his days and nights hoping more than anything to be killed for the sake of Allah." Shortly after 9/11, Osama bin Laden told a reporter: "We love death. The U.S. loves life. That is the big difference between us."[1] [emphasis added]

These poor misguided devotees! They have been deceived by the enemy himself. Just like Eve was deceived in the Garden, Satan deceived Muhammad and the deception is still here today with these poor lost Muslims. This fact is evidenced by death being the result of sin.

For the wages of sin is death, … (Romans 6:23a),

but Jesus Christ Himself died to pay the penalty of our sin. He also rose bodily, He defeated death.

but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23b)

Jesus gives us life and His resurrection gives us the hope in the afterlife of real bodily resurrection—New Life! Death is the enemy of God—it is not natural nor a part of God’s original plan.

The last enemy to be destroyed is death. (1 Corinthians 15:26)

One must look back into the Genesis account to understand that. If Adam and Eve had not sinned they would have lived in the Garden forever and never died. That is why after their sin God cast them out of the Garden so they wouldn’t eat of the fruit of the Tree of Life and live forever in their fallen condition. God had promised if they ate of that fruit they would surely die. That is where Satan got in his first lie. The Bible tells us,

But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die.” (Genesis 3:4)

Yet they did die. Death is then the result of evil and cannot be called ‘good.’ It is an enemy not an ally. The devil throughout all time since then has been trying to persuade humans to die. (Since the seventh century Islam has been doing the same.) He knows if they do before accepting the salvation offered by Christ then he will have their souls in Hell.

So these Muslim suicide terrorists are just doing the devil’s work, when we read how they blow themselves up killing many innocents.

There is only one just God and he (Jesus) said,

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. (John 14:6)

God is Love,

So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. (1 John 4:16)

and He teaches us to love and forgive. But Allah is the god of Death and he teaches his followers to kill and destroy. The Koran says,

Fight and slay the Pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)… (Sura 9:5)
ISLAM=FALSE "religion" Allah= FALSE god!!! both demon inspired!!!

Why is Israel Forever? Why does Israel not end in destruction even though they have been targeted for centuries and millennia? Today, Israel once again faces the contempt of the world, as they respond to Hamas rockets being fired upon them once again by terrorists who embrace violence and reject peace.
The Israeli embargo (which includes exports, fishing and personal travel as well as food, fuel and medicine) is an act of war.

I don't know what Israel could have been thinking when they tightened it to the levels they did, but any nation in the world would fight if someone attacked the in that manner - regardless of the odds.

The Israeli embargo (which includes exports, fishing and personal travel as well as food, fuel and medicine) is an act of war.

I don't know what Israel could have been thinking when they tightened it to the levels they did, but any nation in the world would fight if someone attacked the in that manner - regardless of the odds.

ISRAEL KNOWS THAT WITHOUT THE EMBARGO the amount of arms Hamas would bring in to use to attack ISRAEL WOULD INCREASE X 100 TIMES!!!

Christianity's no better than Islam in the calling for death stuff:

Christian Pastor: 'I Believe That the Government Should Use the ...
www.patheos.com/.../christian-pasto...should-use-the-death-penalty-on-homosexuals/*
Jul 6, 2013 .

Next: Christian Pastor Calls For Atheists And Gays To Be Put To Death
aattp.org/christian-pastor-calls-for-atheists-and-gays-to-be-put-to-death/*
Jan 5, 2014 ... Christian Pastor Calls For Atheists And Gays To Be Put To Death

Trying instead

"Jews call for death of" instead of Christians, no results.

Last edited:
◄ John 10:10 ►
JESUS SAYS==The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

God must not have like Israel after 600 BCE, cause Israel as a nation disappeared...until the later 1940's...

ISRAEL KNOWS THAT WITHOUT THE EMBARGO the amount of arms Hamas would bring in to use to attack ISRAEL WOULD INCREASE X 100 TIMES!!!

No, the embargo was tightened to unacceptable levels recently because Hamas acceded to the unity government of Palestine, led by Abbas, founded on permanent existence of Israel, and containing no seats for Hamas members. Netanyahu declared this, and traveled the world in campaign against this unity government.

Other parts of Netanyahu's punishment were the bulldozing of a few thousand Palestinian homes in West Bank, the confiscation of the payroll for 50,000 citizens of Gaza and restricting West Bank fishing to within 3 miles of the coast (when by international law they have the right to fish out to 20 miles, and there is no fishery that close to shore there).

Remember: The embargo includes exports and fishing. It's clearly for punishment, NOT for security. If it were for security, there would be solutions other than starving civilians.

No, the embargo was tightened to unacceptable levels recently because Hamas acceded to the unity government of Palestine, led by Abbas, founded on permanent existence of Israel, and containing no seats for Hamas members. Netanyahu declared this, and traveled the world in campaign against this unity government.

Other parts of Netanyahu's punishment were the bulldozing of a few thousand Palestinian homes in West Bank, the confiscation of the payroll for 50,000 citizens of Gaza and restricting West Bank fishing to within 3 miles of the coast (when by international law they have the right to fish out to 20 miles, and there is no fishery that close to shore there).

Remember: The embargo includes exports and fishing. It's clearly for punishment, NOT for security. If it were for security, there would be solutions other than starving civilians.

YES!!! THE LAND WAS GIVEN BY GOD TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE FOR THEIR AND HIS ETERNAL HOME!!! BEST you don't "mess" with GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE!!

JESUS=KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS WILL MAKE HIS HOME WITH MANKIND ON THE RE-NEWED EARH IN THE NEW JERUSALEM FOR ETERNITY===Then I saw a new earth (with no oceans!) and a new sky, for the present earth and sky had disappeared. 2 And I, John, saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven. It was a glorious sight, beautiful as a bride at her wedding.

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne saying, “Look, the home of God is now among men, and he will live with them and they will be his people; yes, God himself will be among them. 4 He will wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, nor pain. All of that has gone forever.”

5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “See, I am making all things new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true: 6 It is finished! I am the A and the Z—the Beginning and the End. I will give to the thirsty the springs of the Water of Life—as a gift! 7 Everyone who conquers will inherit all these blessings, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8 But cowards who turn back from following me, and those who are unfaithful to me, and the corrupt, and murderers, and the immoral, and those conversing with demons, and idol worshipers and all liars—their doom is in the Lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This is the Second Death.”
REVELATION 21:1-8

Last edited:

YES!!! THE LAND WAS GIVEN BY GOD TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE FOR THEIR AND HIS ETERNAL HOME!!! BEST you don't "mess" with GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE!!
OK, so you recognize that this isn't a security issue - or "just" a security issue, and now you claim that it is actually ethnic cleansing.

Ethnic cleansing is a crime, of course.

In fact, international law says that even if borders change, people living in the region that changed still have the right of ownership of their property - they simply become citizens of their new country.

OK, so you recognize that this isn't a security issue - or "just" a security issue, and now you claim that it is actually ethnic cleansing.

Ethnic cleansing is a crime, of course.

In fact, international law says that even if borders change, people living in the region that changed still have the right of ownership of their property - they simply become citizens of their new country.

YES!!! THE TERRORISTS SAY THEY WILL REMOVE TINY ISRAEL FROM THE WORLD MAP!!!! Dream on!!!

YES!!! THE TERRORISTS SAY THEY WILL REMOVE TINY ISRAEL FROM THE WORLD MAP!!!! Dream on!!!

No, the Hamas leadership of Gaza acceded to the unity government. And, that required them to accept Israel's right of permanence.

In fact, the prime minister of Gaza elected in 2006 (when the embargo was first put in place) has consistently stated that Israel is permanent within its borders That prime minister is a member of Hamas. His speeches can be easily found on-line.

Hamas IS a terrorist organization, but it is a relatively loose organization and the sweeping claims about the objectives of those governing Gaza have been wrong.

In the latest war, Israel's embargo was the act of war that precipitated the rocket response by Hamas. Netanyahu was very specific about tightening that embargo, and Hamas has been specific about that embargo being the act of war that initiated the recent combat - the root of the insistence that the embargo be lifted as part of any lasting ceasefire.

The embargo has killed more citizens of Gaza than Hamas could ever kill with their lame rockets, yet Netanyahu wants to continue killing citizens of Gaza with that embargo - the disparity in Netanyahu's demands and actions is extreme.

yes!!! The terrorists say they will remove tiny israel from the world map!!!! Dream on!!!

no, the hamas leadership of gaza acceded to the unity government. And, that required them to accept israel's right of permanence.

In fact, the prime minister of gaza elected in 2006 (when the embargo was first put in place) has consistently stated that israel is permanent within its borders that prime minister is a member of hamas. His speeches can be easily found on-line.

Hamas is a terrorist organization, but it is a relatively loose organization and the sweeping claims about the objectives of those governing gaza have been wrong.

In the latest war, israel's embargo was the act of war that precipitated the rocket response by hamas. Netanyahu was very specific about tightening that embargo, and hamas has been specific about that embargo being the act of war that initiated the recent combat - the root of the insistence that the embargo be lifted as part of any lasting ceasefire.

The embargo has killed more citizens of gaza than hamas could ever kill with their lame rockets, yet netanyahu wants to continue killing citizens of gaza with that embargo - the disparity in netanyahu's demands and actions is extreme.

stop the 10,000 rockets or be destroyed!!! Their choice!!

No, that is NOT their choice. You're just totally wrong about that.

The embargo that is killing them will not end simply because they stop shooting their pathetic little rockets.

Remember, the tightened embargo that is killing them was put in place BEFORE the rockets. It is Netanyahu's response to Hamas acceding to the unity government of Abbas.

Hamas had to go to war. There was no nation in the world that was supporting them against the act of war from Israel that was killing them. Israel refused to even discuss it - as they do today.

Now, the embargo is a recognized issue - something that Hamas felt required the destruction that has been wreaked upon them by Israel for responding militarily to the Israeli act of war.

No, that is NOT their choice. You're just totally wrong about that.

The embargo that is killing them will not end simply because they stop shooting their pathetic little rockets.

Remember, the tightened embargo that is killing them was put in place BEFORE the rockets. It is Netanyahu's response to Hamas acceding to the unity government of Abbas.

Hamas had to go to war. There was no nation in the world that was supporting them against the act of war from Israel that was killing them. Israel refused to even discuss it - as they do today.

Now, the embargo is a recognized issue - something that Hamas felt required the destruction that has been wreaked upon them by Israel for responding militarily to the Israeli act of war.

GET REAL!!!! IF THEY WASTED OVER A BILLION $$$$ ON TUNNELS FOR TERROR INTO ISRAEL what weapons would come in with open borders????????????

GET REAL!!!! IF THEY WASTED OVER A BILLION $$$$ ON TUNNELS FOR TERROR INTO ISRAEL what weapons would come in with open borders????????????

OK. Let's go through this another time.

Claiming that as a post facto excuse for the embargo is total BS. The embargo was NOT tightened to restrict Gazan military capability.

For example, your excuse is NOT why they are not allowed to export goods, fish in the sea, or travel.

Rockets were only fired in response to the Israeli act of war against Gaza.

No nation on earth would have tolerated Israel's embargo.

OK. Let's go through this another time.

Claiming that as a post facto excuse for the embargo is total BS. The embargo was NOT tightened to restrict Gazan military capability.

For example, your excuse is NOT why they are not allowed to export goods, fish in the sea, or travel.

Rockets were only fired in response to the Israeli act of war against Gaza.

No nation on earth would have tolerated Israel's embargo.

FACE FACT=TRUTH!!! ALMIGHTY GOD ISRAEL IS FOREVER,you canwaste your life trying to fight that truth,trying to argue and fight GOD but it was all settled even before creation!!! you LOSE!!!

Forum List

Back