Islamic State fighters swoop on Iraq's biggest dam, seize three more towns in offensi

I see this guy is still whining about this news event because he posted about this on another forum, and he is angry that I posted it on this forum. Here is the news site I got this from. As you can see this dam thing was mentioned three times and possibly even more earlier in the day. Does this whiner think that the guy whose first reported this in an article is whining that this news site has also placed other similiar articles to their site.

Read down, whiner, and tell us how many articles you see regarding the dam in Iraq.

Islamic State fighters swoop on Iraq's biggest dam, seize three more towns in offensiveABC Online - Radio Australia 13:13

Syrian rebels raid Lebanese border townChristian Science Monitor 13:12

10 Lebanese troops dead in clashes – Situation is ‘extremely dangerous’ Kuwait Times 13:01

Fighters From Syria Kill 10 Lebanese Soldiers in Battle Over Border TownThe New York Times 12:29

Lebanese army tries to expel Syria-linked militants from border town Reuters 12:10

ISIS Captures Iraq's Biggest Dam: Baghdad Water Supply In Jeopardy Zero Hedge 12:06
Economic model in Xinjiang must be modified to help all UygursSouth China Morning Post 11:54

Islamic State Seizes Towns Near Kurdish Area; Dam Seen At Risk NPR 11:40
And you whine even more sentences into the forum to prove that someone else is the whiner. You really have left any reasonable level in your heroic fight for your right to spam anything to anywhere.

Just remember one thing, Little Boy. I don't read all the forums you post on so if I happen to bring up a news event that you have covered on another forum, don't start whining about it here.
You are still whining. Incredible.

And you whine even more sentences into the forum to prove that someone else is the whiner. You really have left any reasonable level in your heroic fight for your right to spam anything to anywhere.

Just remember one thing, Little Boy. I don't read all the forums you post on so if I happen to bring up a news event that you have covered on another forum, don't start whining about it here.

What is truly incredible is that you started whining in the first place. Remember, everyone, before you post an article on this Middle East forum, you have to check on all the other forums this guy is on to make sure you don't duplicate his news item that he posted on some other forums. Those are the rules he has made up even if you don't read those forums in the first place. Now you have to read them to keep him happy..

What is truly incredible is that you started whining in the first place. Remember, everyone, before you post an article on this Middle East forum, you have to check on all the other forums this guy is on to make sure you don't duplicate his news item that he posted on some other forums. Those are the rules he has made up even if you don't read those forums in the first place. Now you have to read them to keep him happy..
I never whined about that. What you are saying is that it is too difficult for you to consult the Iraq forum.

I never whined about that. What you are saying is that it is too difficult for you to consult the Iraq forum.

Am I asking you to read the same things that I read? Is it too difficult for you to understand that I don't feel like going to the Iraq forum. Would you go to forums that people tell you to go to? And, I am sure there are plenty of viewers here who don't bother to go to the Iraq forum or many other forums. We all have our prerogatives.

Am I asking you to read the same things that I read? Is it too difficult for you to understand that I don't feel like going to the Iraq forum. Would you go to forums that people tell you to go to? And, I am sure there are plenty of viewers here who don't bother to go to the Iraq forum or many other forums. We all have our prerogatives.
So you finally admit that you are whining because you don´t want to go to the Iraq forums by all means. That´s just laughable.

So you finally admit that you are whining because you don´t want to go to the Iraq forums by all means. That´s just laughable.

Sally is winning because she's a Jew. And Jews never lose.

Remember, folks, Regulation No. 1 in this posters rule book is that everyone has to go to the Iraq forum to read his news articles, even if you weren't interested in going there before. As you can see, he has been up all night when people are asleep in Germany trying to get this across to all the viewers. Sleep isn't important to him -- Regulation No. 1 is the one that is.

Remember, folks, Regulation No. 1 in this posters rule book is that everyone has to go to the Iraq forum to read his news articles, even if you weren't interested in going there before. As you can see, he has been up all night when people are asleep in Germany trying to get this across to all the viewers. Sleep isn't important to him -- Regulation No. 1 is the one that is.
It´s just remarkable that you are reporting about Iraq while you refuse to go to the Iraq forum. As for my up times, you really exaggerate in your personal attack. I am just up for another task. Your bullshit would have time to be answered. By the way: I wonder if you have ever been offline here for more than an hour. You just logged on to spam this rant.

It´s just remarkable that you are reporting about Iraq while you refuse to go to the Iraq forum. As for my up times, you really exaggerate in your personal attack. I am just up for another task. Your bullshit would have time to be answered. By the way: I wonder if you have ever been offline here for more than an hour. You just logged on to spam this rant.

Have you ever thought that since the Iraq board is not a busy board (I have noticed that in the distant past and it probably isn't that busy now) that there are not many people reading there. This forum is much busier so the readers can get their news about Iraq here. I was just making a personal observation. After all, with Google, it is quite easy to see how someone stays up all night long because he didn't like it that someone didn't read his post on an Iraq forum and that the news items happened to be posted here. Why not check my times today and all the previous days and then tell me that I haven't been off for an hour. By the way, I would never think to be posting in the middle of the night as you do.

Have you ever thought that since the Iraq board is not a busy board (I have noticed that in the distant past and it probably isn't that busy now) that there are not many people reading there. This forum is much busier so the readers can get their news about Iraq here. I was just making a personal observation. After all, with Google, it is quite easy to see how someone stays up all night long because he didn't like it that someone didn't read his post on an Iraq forum and that the news items happened to be posted here. Why not check my times today and all the previous days and then tell me that I haven't been off for an hour. By the way, I would never think to be posting in the middle of the night as you do.
What a nonsense.

You are still investing sentence by sentence in order to describe how important it is for someone else :lol:

I see this guy is still whining about this news event because he posted about this on another forum, and he is angry that I posted it on this forum. Here is the news site I got this from. As you can see this dam thing was mentioned three times and possibly even more earlier in the day. Does this whiner think that the guy whose first reported this in an article is whining that this news site has also placed other similiar articles to their site.

Read down, whiner, and tell us how many articles you see regarding the dam in Iraq.

Islamic State fighters swoop on Iraq's biggest dam, seize three more towns in offensiveABC Online - Radio Australia 13:13

Syrian rebels raid Lebanese border townChristian Science Monitor 13:12

10 Lebanese troops dead in clashes – Situation is ‘extremely dangerous’ Kuwait Times 13:01

Fighters From Syria Kill 10 Lebanese Soldiers in Battle Over Border TownThe New York Times 12:29

Lebanese army tries to expel Syria-linked militants from border town Reuters 12:10

ISIS Captures Iraq's Biggest Dam: Baghdad Water Supply In Jeopardy Zero Hedge 12:06
Economic model in Xinjiang must be modified to help all UygursSouth China Morning Post 11:54

Islamic State Seizes Towns Near Kurdish Area; Dam Seen At Risk NPR 11:40

she is just reporting on some of the other atrocious behavior happening in the area. Assad is not the only brute in syria

for discussion------for anyone interested from any side

How would it sit with you -----if some influential Jew----announced

"ALL JEWISH MOTHERS MUST NURSE THEIR CHILDREN WITH HATRED
OF THE SONS OF MECCA"?? ETC ETC ??

I am putting this out for discussion by-----anyone----and everyone

how about ANY GUY ----"ALL HINDU MOTHERS MUST NURSE THEIR CHILDREN WITH HATRED
OF THE SONS OF MECCA"??

"ALL CHRISTIAN MOTHERS....

"ALL BUDDHIST MOTHERS....

"ALL TEA PARTY MOTHERS....

OF THE SONS OF MECCA"??

To be honest, IRosie, I can't imagine any mother ever following someone's suggestion like that. I can't even see any mother would allow her children to watch T.V. cartoon programs which teach their children to hate a certain group of people or to become a martyr while getting rid of these people.

she is just reporting on some of the other atrocious behavior happening in the area.
No problem. But she´s just too fine to check out t if their topics already exist. That´s not a good behavior.

Assad is not the only brute in syria
While the Syrian government is the only power that is able and willing to fight the terrorists, your are busy to blame it. You know that the terrorists in Syria and Iraq are even worse compared to the Hamas but it seems that you don´t care as the west doesn´t care. Morally depraved.

Last edited:

OF THE SONS OF MECCA"??

Will you please write properly. That is very difficult to read.

she is just reporting on some of the other atrocious behavior happening in the area.
No problem. But she´s just too fine to check out t if their topics already exist. That´s not a good behavior.

While the Syrian government is the only power that is able and willing to fight the terrorists, your are busy to blame it. You know that the terrorists in Syria and Iraq are even worse compared to the Hamas but it seems that you don´t care as the west doesn´t care. Morally depraved.

I know the family and witnessed what happened in syria. What is happening now is worse. Bashar did not mend the problems that existed, he made them worse.

I know the family and witnessed what happened in syria. What is happening now is worse. Bashar did not mend the problems that existed, he made them worse.
You can translate the German article in my signature to see that the Islamization in Syria has started years before the war. The war is the result of that Islamization as the Islamists don´t get along with secularity.

You can translate the German article in my signature to see that the Islamization in Syria has started years before the war. The war is the result of that Islamization as the Islamists don´t get along with secularity.

I'm well aware of what the four year old article says. Asma might wear a scarf over her hair out of respect from time to time, but she is not going to be veiled. She has been cover by vogue, she would not have hijab imposed on her, or give up her fashionable wardrobe.

Forum List

Back