Islomaphobic in Virginia

Weird how the left never calls muslims bigots considering they hate basically their entire base :lol:

So, they are expressing their fear, rightfully so considering recent events and the words spewing from the lame duck of reality disconnects mouth.

Muslims have cornered the market on hate. I am sure you feel better because there is this handy Islamophobic term you can toss around. All I see is a healthy concern for Muslims who have a substantial group of people killing throughout the world everyday. You want to call me Islamophobic, have at it.

Muslims have cornered the market on hate. I am sure you feel better because there is this handy Islamophobic term you can toss around. All I see is a healthy concern for Muslims who have a substantial group of people killing throughout the world everyday. You want to call me Islamophobic, have at it.

I agree. They can call all of us Islamaphobic and it won't change a thing. We will all be wary and prudent when dealing with Muslims.

Most American's don't want the Syrians here and our Govt. is ignoring what they want and doing it anyway.

I think the Dems will pay for this is 2016,

Every American should be wary of every Muslim.

Forum List

Back