Isn't Obama the Commander-in-Chief???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Look at this photo and tell me who appears to be in charge???
Who would people look to for a final decision?
$ObamawhenOsamakilled.jpg

Who is sitting in the BIG Chair? Not the CIC!
Where is the CIC's computer.. Hillary, even Biden but Obama???? as usual a by stander... decisions made as
why is he just an observer? I thought he was the CIC.
Was Obama there all the time?
Playing cards while soldiers worked???
The President chose to sit next to Brigadier General Marshall B. 'Brad' Webb,
Situation Room - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

President Obama's longtime aide Reggie Love says he and the president played cards during part of the raid in Pakistan that killed al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.
'Most people were like down in the Situation Room and [President Obama] was like,
"I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing,"'
Love recalled of the May 2011 raid during a forum hosted by the D.C.-based Artists & Athletes Alliance in Los Angeles last month.
Obama personal aide Reggie Love says he and the president played cards during the bin Laden raid | Mail Online

Look at this photo and tell me who appears to be in charge???
Who would people look to for a final decision?
View attachment 27208

Who is sitting in the BIG Chair? Not the CIC!
Where is the CIC's computer.. Hillary, even Biden but Obama???? as usual a by stander... decisions made as
why is he just an observer? I thought he was the CIC.
Was Obama there all the time?
Playing cards while soldiers worked???
The President chose to sit next to Brigadier General Marshall B. 'Brad' Webb,
Situation Room - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

President Obama's longtime aide Reggie Love says he and the president played cards during part of the raid in Pakistan that killed al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.
'Most people were like down in the Situation Room and [President Obama] was like,
"I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing,"'
Love recalled of the May 2011 raid during a forum hosted by the D.C.-based Artists & Athletes Alliance in Los Angeles last month.
Obama personal aide Reggie Love says he and the president played cards during the bin Laden raid | Mail Online

Awwww.........he bein' just one of the guys. But one does wonder where the dog is.

Forum List

Back