Isolation Nation

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
They say 1 in 3 Americans are feeling lonely, but the weird part about that is now young people make up a large segment of this group, because of technology, you will hear Gen. Z talk about "friends" they have that they have never even met before. After watching this doctor explain how 3 Chiefs fans were found frozen to death outside their friends house, this other video of his caught my atterntion.

He says there are medical markers he sees in lonely people, which I will take his word for. I wonder if he is correct on correlation and causation, and I don't know about other medical studies.

More like Incel nation.....Maybe they have been watching Jeramiah Johnson too much. ;)

Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads. I lodge-poled her at Deadwood Creek, and traded her for a Hawken gun.

But don't get me wrong; I loves the womens I surely do, but I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock the almighty ever made on this earth and I can find no sign on it.

They say 1 in 3 Americans are feeling lonely, but the weird part about that is now young people make up a large segment of this group, because of technology, you will hear Gen. Z talk about "friends" they have that they have never even met before. After watching this doctor explain how 3 Chiefs fans were found frozen to death outside their friends house, this other video of his caught my atterntion.

He says there are medical markers he sees in lonely people, which I will take his word for. I wonder if he is correct on correlation and causation, and I don't know about other medical studies.

Folks in both rural & country areas sometimes end up alone due to various unexpected/unfortunate circumstances. When this happens one can seek out a mate that never will argue or get moody, is faithful, playful, won't cost you much $$$$$, brings you one or two lil Baboos every year, are drop dead gorgeous & will NEVER ABANDON YOU.

It doesn't get better than this!

They Keep One In Stitches!

Momma Looks Like She Has Two/Three(BIG BELLY!) Gifts For Her Human Counterpart!

So now there's too many single people. Only an idiot actually believes this fake contrived bs. People becoming more independent is a great thing as is waiting until age 40 to get married. It's a huge positive for the nation.

The problem is that we, through the use of common technology, have become the loneliest and yet the most social. The technology can be a barrier. But it also opens many new doors.

Forum List

Back