Israel Begins to Withdraw Troops from Gaza;

I'm not sure if you heard the press conference yesterday given by Israel officials including PM Netanyahu, the political goal of Israel is to reach negotiation only with Abbas/New leaders of Gaza(including Egypt) when Hamas is out of the map, I don't see how Abbas can be a peace partner but I must agree that its impossible to assume with Hamas controlling Gaza.
Winner or not, this is all pretty statements from the Telegraph, not DM Ya'alon or anyone else, so with all the respect - these are meaningless pretty words torn from reality and I couldn't see the Telegraph article proves that nobody can win this war, probably a copy of the same topic published by Al-Jazeera few weeks ago.
Israel cannot win without securing a ruler in Gaza which is true so that's why Israel considering the two options I've wrote before whether its occupying Gaza or withdrawing and surgically striking the Hamas leaders that will of course dare to try us again , right now Abbas is the main option but this is the Palestinians to prove, not us, so far Israel foiled so many terror attacks so with all the respect to the Telegraph, I think we already won.

[MENTION=48922]I.P.Freely[/MENTION]
@Daniyel did you notice who was the author of the article, it was Martin Van Creveld Professor Emeritus at the Hebrew University JERUSALEM :badgrin::badgrin:
Were any of the itemized points in the list of accomplishments incorrect?

Don't worry if you fail in tunnel digging there is always the Islamic toilets. And, I heard Hamas is very generous, for those that are somewhat retarded, there's always suicide bombing. On the bright side you'll get a street named after your name, that is, before the Israelis bomb it

For you to get a passport, you would first need to clear your warrants and your criminal record, and pay your alimony. Let me know when you're in the clear Jihadi boy.
post 35 to quote you [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] tough guy," I was busy fleeing Muslims" Sick Shit: Hamas Members Force Children to Stand Next to Missile Firing

ps The definition of fleeing is "to run away"

Yo retard,
I know hundreds of families who have gone and ARE going on vacation to Israel.
They feel safer than ever due to the Hamas ass-kicking.
Tell that to Roudy the Runnerthen do you want to reassure my relatives who live in Israel.

Ps most anywhere is safer than Chicago:badgrin::badgrin:

I'm not sure if you heard the press conference yesterday given by Israel officials including PM Netanyahu, the political goal of Israel is to reach negotiation only with Abbas/New leaders of Gaza(including Egypt) when Hamas is out of the map, I don't see how Abbas can be a peace partner but I must agree that its impossible to assume with Hamas controlling Gaza.
Winner or not, this is all pretty statements from the Telegraph, not DM Ya'alon or anyone else, so with all the respect - these are meaningless pretty words torn from reality and I couldn't see the Telegraph article proves that nobody can win this war, probably a copy of the same topic published by Al-Jazeera few weeks ago.
Israel cannot win without securing a ruler in Gaza which is true so that's why Israel considering the two options I've wrote before whether its occupying Gaza or withdrawing and surgically striking the Hamas leaders that will of course dare to try us again , right now Abbas is the main option but this is the Palestinians to prove, not us, so far Israel foiled so many terror attacks so with all the respect to the Telegraph, I think we already won.

@Daniyel did you notice who was the author of the article, it was Martin Van Creveld Professor Emeritus at the Hebrew University JERUSALEM :badgrin::badgrin:
I was hoping you'll mention that,Many laws in Israel encourage discriminate majorities to benefit minorities.
For example the University law provide easier qualification for minorities, do you know that?
?????? ?????? ?????? - ?????? ??????
Translate it to English or try in Hebrew..I don't know how it goes in English, maybe [MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION] can help me out - העדפה מתקנת
We are such and apartheid aren't we?

I was hoping you'll mention that,Many laws in Israel encourage discriminate majorities to benefit minorities.
For example the University law provide easier qualification for minorities, do you know that?
Translate it to English or try in Hebrew..I don't know how it goes in English, maybe [MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION] can help me out - העדפה מתקנת
translate it into Yiddish, re minorities and the law, yes I do and I applaud :eusa_clap: this oneHistorical abortion statistics, Israel

ps I hope you are pro abortion like your country

post 35 to quote you [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] tough guy," I was busy fleeing Muslims" Sick Shit: Hamas Members Force Children to Stand Next to Missile Firing

ps The definition of fleeing is "to run away"

Yo retard,
Tell that to Roudy the Runnerthen do you want to reassure my relatives who live in Israel.

Roudy moved out of that Islamic shithole as a child, Pisspot.

translate it into Yiddish, re minorities and the law, yes I do and I applaud :eusa_clap: this oneHistorical abortion statistics, Israel

Cut the bullshit, what is that have to do with Palestinians or any of the subjects discussed so far? you keep shooting but you never reply to the subject..

Yo retard,

not according to him Hess, the tough guy ran from the moooooooslems.

Ps Hess are you and Roudy the Runner an item?
[MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION]

Cut the bullshit, what is that have to do with Palestinians or any of the subjects discussed so far? you keep shooting but you never reply to the subject..
far from bullshit Danny boy I'm sure some of the pro lifers who support zionists like you, would be interested in your view of as they put it. The murder of 20000 jewish babies a year.

Ha ha ha. You asked me if I have ever served, and I said when I was of "age" we were busy fleeing from a Muslim shithole. So yes, I did "flee" that shithole and I'm glad, just as all other Jews and minorities did.

My background is from two Muslim countries, so you can say I know more about the culture, history, and situation there than an ignorant trailer trash punk like you ever will.

By the way, killer, I'm six four 255 and trained by Israeli military. During my free time I train Krav Maga students. My father was a colonel in the Israeli army in it's creation, and served in the bomb squad. He and my uncles also supervised the design and building of the Tel Aviv / Negev pipeline. Many of my cousins are serving and one of them is a jet fighter pilot.

The Yellow River by IP Freely. LOL

Last edited:

Ha ha ha. You asked me if I have ever served, and I said when I was of "age" we were busy fleeing from a Muslim shithole. So yes, I did "flee" that shithole and I'm glad, just as all other Jews and minorities did.

My background is from two Muslim countries, so you can say I know more about the culture, history, and situation there than an ignorant trailer trash punk like you ever will.

By the way, killer, I'm six four 255 and trained by Israeli military. During my free time I train Krav Maga students. My father was a colonel in the Israeli army in it's creation, and served in the bomb squad. He and my uncles also supervised the design and building of the Tel Aviv / Negev pipeline. Many of my cousins are serving and one of them is a jet fighter pilot.:eusa_liar:

:badgrin: wake up [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] the runner you are dreaming again.

By the way runner I'm 6ft 1" 154lbs and trained with Terry O'neil at the red triangle Liverpool, Schwarzenegger said of Tel he was one of the most dangerous people alive. Fancy your chances runner, plenty have:badgrin:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_O'Neill_(martial_artist)

Smart Vegas Money is on the Jewish guy.
Thank you for the support Kondom, because you are goyim I will teach you to say Kaddish for [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] the runner.
Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I'm sure... that and $3.50 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Without value. Meaningless.
I prefer Costa coffee, they dont fiddle there taxes like Starbucks and they are the nations favorite:badgrin:

By the way, killer, I'm six four 255 and trained by Israeli military. During my free time I train Krav Maga students. My father was a colonel in the Israeli army in it's creation, and served in the bomb squad. He and my uncles also supervised the design and building of the Tel Aviv / Negev pipeline. Many of my cousins are serving and one of them is a jet fighter pilot.:eusa_liar:

:badgrin: wake up [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] the runner you are dreaming again.

By the way runner I'm 6ft 1" 154lbs and trained with Terry O'neil at the red triangle Liverpool, Schwarzenegger said of Tel he was one of the most dangerous people alive. Fancy your chances runner, plenty have:badgrin:
Ha ha ha. I am a third degree in military Krav Maga. The unit that I trained with trains the secret service, FBI, NSA, many police Swat commandos. Celebrity security personal are rank amateurs compared to them.

Now run along before you embarrass yourself even more. It's inbred punks like you that are an embarrassment to all Jews and Israelis.

Ha ha ha. I am a third degree in military Krav Maga. The unit that I trained with trains the secret service, FBI, NSA, many police Swat commandos. Celebrity security personal are rank amateurs compared to them.

Now run along before you embarrass yourself even more. It's inbred punks like you that are an embarrassment to all Jews and Israelis.
oooooooooooooh I wonder with all those skills why you spend so much time here:eusa_liar::eusa_whistle:
ps Tel was never Arnolds private security he was his stunt double on Conan, also the marshal arts co ordinator.
Ps you are the runner and you have already embarrassed yourself fleeing from those moooooooooslems
Pps are you 6ft 4" in stockings or in stilettos:badgrin:

Forum List

Back