Israel demands Obama give back his Nobel PEACE Prize because of Obama helped HEZBOLLAH

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
OUCH...

Speaking of which, what did Obama DO to get the 2009 NOBEL PEACE PRIZE after being in office less than 8 months? :badgrin:

I'm willing to listen.....what did he SPECIFICALLY do?

Is it bad to flush years of DEA work and anti-terrorism work and allow Hezbollah to go unchecked in order to sign a SHIT nuke deal with Iran?

Obama administration sabotaged operation to stop Hezbollah | Daily Mail Online

Lapid: If Obama protected Hezbollah, no Nobel
Who gives a shit what Israel wants. Let them WHINE some more....

I think we all know that Obama got his Nobel for being the first black American President, Hillary likewise would have received one for being the first female US President.

Racist Nobel prizes anyway, holding an orange man down

OUCH...

Speaking of which, what did Obama DO to get the 2009 NOBEL PEACE PRIZE after being in office less than 8 months? :badgrin:

I'm willing to listen.....what did he SPECIFICALLY do?

Is it bad to flush years of DEA work and anti-terrorism work and allow Hezbollah to go unchecked in order to sign a SHIT nuke deal with Iran?

Obama administration sabotaged operation to stop Hezbollah | Daily Mail Online

Lapid: If Obama protected Hezbollah, no Nobel
Obama sabotaged stopping Hezbollah activities and Bill Clinton took pay to play money thrown at him by foreign gov'ts in the middle east to let Bin Laden slide through his hands in 1998.
But hey, the Clinton's love NY right?
tmp-cam--893203686.jpg

What were Obama's specific accomplishments in is first 8 months in offices that warranted a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE?

To win a prize like that, it must be easy to list his accomplishments.

We can do it for Mandela and Ghandi, right?

Forum List

Back