Israel Deporting African Infiltrators

Israel doesn't fool around with their own security.

I'm surprised they didn't just shoot the bastards.

HEARD that Egypt has a fence or WALL but these might have arrived before the WALL or Fence .

Why can't we, and Europe have the sense to do the same with our unwelcome invaders?

We can and we should.

Otherwise we will lose our culture, our government and our Constitutional system of law.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Why can't we, and Europe have the sense to do the same with our unwelcome invaders?

This was from Feb. 2018.

How could something like this have escaped my attention???

Check mark this post and/or comment if this plan is news to you, too!

How does anyone enter Israel illegally? Does it have open borders?
The video said they come through Egypt.

This may be among my Top Five of ALL the hundreds of ("Dr. Bill") Bill Warner videos there on YouTube.

Bill Warner PhD: Migration as Jihad

Published on Sep 15, 2015

"Migration is part of the doctrine of jihad.

Migration is so important that the Islamic calendar is based upon the Hijra, Mohammed’s migration from Mecca to Medina.

Why?

Because it was migration that lead to the creation of jihad in Medina. And it was jihad that made Islam triumphant.

In the past Muslims tended to stay in Islamic countries. Today, the new politics is to migrate to Kafir lands and immerse themselves in local politics.

This is the jihad of money, writing and speech.

Their politics is to bring the Sharia to Kafir culture.

An example is using Islamic money is to build departments in universities that will support Sharia and never criticize Islam."

Last edited:
The Israelis are far more serious than even Trump when it comes to walls and border security. So if Trump is a Nazi for protecting the border, what are the Israelis?

Forum List

Back