Israel Has a Covid Solution

But if you dont trust the Trump vaccine, would you trust a miracle drug from them jews????? Could be a tough choice for some.
Not with that medieval circumcision instrument and the stockpile of opiates to drug the baby boys with. And I know the baby girls are being cut up just as bad, if not worse, not only outside but inside where it isn't seen so easy by the parents after the fact.

Frontline Valley doctors improve COVID drug treatment | Health | thedesertreview.com
All kinds of treatment available that work including some we knew from the beginning that were denied to those that needed it
Yep. Turns out Trump was right again and Whitmer is now pushing the drugs President Trump was advocating when he had covid and didnt die even with millions of leftists praying to satan for his death

There's too much shit on the street that doesn't need to be so fucking "available" and shit. And no it doesn't work. That's a total lie, along with everything else the wicked witches in white coats and stethoscopes tell us.
Damn ....

Who shot your unicorn?

Israel’s covid solution is they are force vaccinating their citizens and the ones that resist get thrown in concentration camps,it’s going on in Israel,China,and Australia,those are the ones I know of for sure,there are others as well I’m sure I don’t know about,what I do know is our corrupt government has it planned for us as well here in the states.

Israel is late to the ballpark on this as well because HCQ what’s its name,has cured all patients that have had it so Israel is late to the party,they did not invent that I’m pretty sure. Matter of fact sense it does cure all viruses,that’s why the plant blew up the facility.

Last edited:
It is interesting that the governments are continuing to deny the effectiveness of things Ivermectin because of insufficient studies, while promoting vaccines which are fucking people up.

This is from a year ago and still no conclusive government report although physicians who prescribe it say it cures most influenza cases. Interesting also that drugs that cost pennies and actually work get the Tony Fraudi face palm.

What a bunch of brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses.... Poor America. Listen to your mother and take your shot conspiracy nut jobs..... And change the goddamn channel I carumba.....

Forum List

Back