🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Helps Feed The World

CAIR is in Federal court for sponsoring terrorist organizations,
I assume you have a :link: for your lie about CAIR currently being in federal court for terrorism??.......... :cool:
Sure thing, this is an all you can eat buffet, eat all the shit you want.

CAIR LEADER CONVICTED ON TERROR CHARGES
Founding board member of Texas chapter funded Hamas
Published: 04/14/2005 at 3:00 PM

Read more at CAIR leader convicted on terror charges

Former CAIR Member Pleads Guilty to Terrorism Charges
Andrew Jaffe

The Council on American Islamic Relations' (CAIR) ties to terrorism just keep getting more and more obvious. We're not talking accusations and indictments anymore. Now a former CAIR member has pled guilty to terrorism charges.

Dec 9, 2011
Judge upholds CAIR official’s conviction in terrorism funding case

by Jack Minor –
A Federal court has upheld the conviction of multiple officials with the Council on American Islamic Relations and others for providing funding to a terrorist group. The Holy Land Foundation trial was the largest terrorism funding trial in American history. CAIR, the Islamic Society of North America and other Muslim organizations were named as un-indicted co-conspirators in the case. While the first trial ended in a hung jury, a subsequent trial found the parties guilty on charges of material support of terrorism.

The Holy Land Foundation was once the largest Muslim charity organization in the United States. HLF was under investigation for years before finally being closed down by the Bush administration after the terrorist attacks on 9/11.
On Wednesday, Judge Carolyn Dineen King, with the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, issued a ruling upholding the conviction.
King wrote, “While no trial is perfect, this one included, we conclude from our review of the record, briefs, and oral argument, that the defendants were fairly convicted. For the reasons explained below, therefore, we affirm the district court’s judgments of conviction of the individual defendants. We dismiss the appeal of the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development.”
One of the convictions upheld was Ghassan Elashi, founder of CAIR’s Texas chapter. Elashi received a 65-year prison sentence for funneling over $12 million from the Islamic charity known as the Holy Land Foundation to the jihad terrorist group Hamas, which is responsible for murdering hundreds of Israeli civilians.

CAIR, which says it is dedicated to enhance understanding of Islam and empower American Muslims, has had multiple leaders within the organization that have either had ties to or been convicted in terrorism cases. Some of them include:
Nihad Awad: Executive director of CAIR. Wiretap evidence from the Holy Land case placed Awad at a Philadelphia meeting of Hamas leaders and activists in 1993 that was secretly recorded by the FBI. Participants hatched a plot to disguise payments to Hamas terrorists as charitable giving. According to FBI transcripts, Awad was recorded discussing the propaganda effort during the meeting.
Omar Ahmad: Founder of CAIR and chairman emeritus. U.S. prosecutors named Ahmad as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land case. *FBI special agent, Lara Burns, testified at the trial* that Ahmad was also at the Philadelphia meeting. Prosecutors also designated him as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s “Palestine Committee” in America.
Bassem Khafagi: CAIR’s former community relations director, was arrested for involvement with the Islamic Assembly of North America, which was linked to al-Qaida. After pleading guilty to visa and bank fraud charges, Khafagi was deported.
Abdurahman Alamoudi: Another CAIR director, Alamoudi *is currently serving 23 years in federal prison for plotting terrorism. according to the U.S. Treasury Department, Alamoudi, who was caught on tape complaining that bin Laden hadn’t killed enough Americans in the U.S. embassy bombings in Africa, was one of al-Qaida’s top fundraisers in America.
Mousa Abu Marzook, a former CAIR official, was designated by the U.S. government in 1995 as a “terrorist and Hamas leader.” He now is a Hamas leader in Syria.
Randall Royer: Former civil rights coordinator for CAIR. In 2004 Royer began serving a 20-year prison sentence for aiding al-Qaida and the Taliban against American troops in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
You do realize there are only about 6 million muslims in America.

Whereas, it's estimated there are 240 million Christians in the U.S.

So of course Christian give more than Muslims towards dis aster relief.......... :cool:

You do realize I'm speaking about the entire world. You know as well as I do that Christians give more money than any religion to help others.
You were the one talking about giving to Hurricane Katrina.

Since I made you look like a retard on that subject.

Now you want to change the subject to include the world.

Just give it up Poindexter......you lost the debate...... :eusa_angel:
r

You just admitted Christians gave more than Muslims for Katrina. Your mind is seared from living a lie. Either that or you're drunk again.

I assume you have a :link: for your lie about CAIR currently being in federal court for terrorism??.......... :cool:

You said that CAIR "is" in federal court for terrorism charges.

Which is a blatant lie........ :cool:

You said that CAIR "is" in federal court for terrorism charges.

Which is a blatant lie........ :cool:
Sorry my bad, they WERE in court, many times, found guilty of terrorism, and they recently WERE IN COURT AGAIN, where the judge upheld the conviction. So basically this scumbag who calls himself a "patriotic Muslim American" is anything but, and openly supports Islamic organizations that have been convicted of terrorism in US courts. Can anybody say fifth column traitor enemy within?

Last edited:
Sorry my bad, they WERE in court, many times, found guilty of terrorism, and they recently WERE IN COURT AGAIN, where the judge upheld the conviction. So basically this scumbag who calls himself a "patriotic Muslim American" is anything but, and openly supports Islamic organizations that have been convicted of terrorism in US courts. Can anybody say fifth column traitor enemy within?
The Islamic organization C.A.I.R has never been charged or convicted of anything.

They have a clean bill of health from all Federal and state agencies.

And any U.S. citizen can legally donate money to C.A.I.R. without worry........... :cool:

The Islamic organization C.A.I.R has never been charged or convicted of anything.

And any U.S. citizen can legally donate money to C.A.I.R. without worry........... :cool:

CAIR supports sharia law. No more needs to be said.

Well you go ahead and think they are squeaky clean if that is what you want to believe.

Well you go ahead and think they are squeaky clean if that is what you want to believe.
That's what the Feds say!!.............:thup:

That's not what the Feds say. This action is less than 2 weeks old taken by the Feds.

Home | Legal Challenge Exposing Massive CAIR Fraud Scheme Awaiting Judge?s Ruling; Jury Trial Expected | AFLC - American Freedom Law Center

Well you can research this group and see what they have been up to. So, Sunni Man, do you agree with what one of the leaders of C.A.I.R. has said about the Muslims being here in the U.S. not to follow the Constitution but Sharia Law?

Well you can research this group and see what they have been up to. So, Sunni Man, do you agree with what one of the leaders of C.A.I.R. has said about the Muslims being here in the U.S. not to follow the Constitution but Sharia Law?
Personally, I follow both the Constitution and sharia law.

Because there is very little difference between the two.......... :cool:

Personally, I follow both the Constitution and sharia law.

Because there is very little difference between the two.......... :cool:
You have to be kidding!!! You must think we are very, very naive to believe that there is such a little difference between the Constitution and Sharia Law.

Andrew Jaffe

The Council on American Islamic Relations' (CAIR) ties to terrorism just keep getting more and more obvious. We're not talking accusations and indictments anymore. Now a former CAIR member has pled guilty to terrorism charges.

Dec 9, 2011

by Jack Minor –
A Federal court has upheld the conviction of multiple officials with the Council on American Islamic Relations and others for providing funding to a terrorist group. The Holy Land Foundation trial was the largest terrorism funding trial in American history. CAIR, the Islamic Society of North America and other Muslim organizations were named as un-indicted co-conspirators in the case. While the first trial ended in a hung jury, a subsequent trial found the parties guilty on charges of material support of terrorism.

The Holy Land Foundation was once the largest Muslim charity organization in the United States. HLF was under investigation for years before finally being closed down by the Bush administration after the terrorist attacks on 9/11.
On Wednesday, Judge Carolyn Dineen King, with the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, issued a ruling upholding the conviction.
King wrote, “While no trial is perfect, this one included, we conclude from our review of the record, briefs, and oral argument, that the defendants were fairly convicted. For the reasons explained below, therefore, we affirm the district court’s judgments of conviction of the individual defendants. We dismiss the appeal of the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development.”
One of the convictions upheld was Ghassan Elashi, founder of CAIR’s Texas chapter. Elashi received a 65-year prison sentence for funneling over $12 million from the Islamic charity known as the Holy Land Foundation to the jihad terrorist group Hamas, which is responsible for murdering hundreds of Israeli civilians.

CAIR, which says it is dedicated to enhance understanding of Islam and empower American Muslims, has had multiple leaders within the organization that have either had ties to or been convicted in terrorism cases. Some of them include:
Nihad Awad: Executive director of CAIR. Wiretap evidence from the Holy Land case placed Awad at a Philadelphia meeting of Hamas leaders and activists in 1993 that was secretly recorded by the FBI. Participants hatched a plot to disguise payments to Hamas terrorists as charitable giving. According to FBI transcripts, Awad was recorded discussing the propaganda effort during the meeting.
Omar Ahmad: Founder of CAIR and chairman emeritus. U.S. prosecutors named Ahmad as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land case. *FBI special agent, Lara Burns, testified at the trial* that Ahmad was also at the Philadelphia meeting. Prosecutors also designated him as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s “Palestine Committee” in America.
Bassem Khafagi: CAIR’s former community relations director, was arrested for involvement with the Islamic Assembly of North America, which was linked to al-Qaida. After pleading guilty to visa and bank fraud charges, Khafagi was deported.
Abdurahman Alamoudi: Another CAIR director, Alamoudi *is currently serving 23 years in federal prison for plotting terrorism. according to the U.S. Treasury Department, Alamoudi, who was caught on tape complaining that bin Laden hadn’t killed enough Americans in the U.S. embassy bombings in Africa, was one of al-Qaida’s top fundraisers in America.
Mousa Abu Marzook, a former CAIR official, was designated by the U.S. government in 1995 as a “terrorist and Hamas leader.” He now is a Hamas leader in Syria.
Randall Royer: Former civil rights coordinator for CAIR. In 2004 Royer began serving a 20-year prison sentence for aiding al-Qaida and the Taliban against American troops in Afghanistan.

Political show trials.

Pfffft.

Hey Sunni Man, what ever happened to that Muslim peace & charity organization the Holy Land Foundation?

Andrew Jaffe

Dec 9, 2011

by Jack Minor –

Political show trials.

Pfffft.
Spoken like a true Muslim who wants everyone to think this is an angelic organization. When did you arrive in the States, Tinnie?

Forum List

Back