🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Helps Feed The World

As I told you before nitwit.

UNICEF is a western organization; and No, I'd never send them a nickel.

Because there are plenty of legal Islamic relief organizations here in the U.S.

CAIR is one, ICNA and MAS are my favorites.......... :cool:
Look who is calling who a nitwit -- The Grand Nitwit himself. Of course, Sunni Man doesn't want to admit that UNICEF and C.A.R.E. help his own poor newly-adopted brethren wherever they need it throughout the Muslim world. He would rather see them go hungry and without medical care as long as he can vomit out about Western organizations. Why do you live in the West, Sunni Man? You probably would be more comfortable living in a Muslim country. As far as C.A.I.R. is concerned, wasn't that wonderful, Sunni Man, how one of the leaders of C.A.I.R. stated that the Muslims are here in the U,S. not to follow the Constitution, but Sharia Law?
If you want to give to UNICEF or C.A.R.E. then please be my guest.

I prefer to give to Islamic based organizations because ALL the money goes to help muslims.

Why is this such a big issue with you?

Have you ever given money to ICNA, MAS, or CAIR??........... :cool:

I am all for Israel increasing it's value by improving infrastructure and private industry.

So it will turn key ready when the arabs take over........ :thup:

LOL. You obviously haven't read The Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. We win. You lose.

Look who is calling who a nitwit -- The Grand Nitwit himself. Of course, Sunni Man doesn't want to admit that UNICEF and C.A.R.E. help his own poor newly-adopted brethren wherever they need it throughout the Muslim world. He would rather see them go hungry and without medical care as long as he can vomit out about Western organizations. Why do you live in the West, Sunni Man? You probably would be more comfortable living in a Muslim country. As far as C.A.I.R. is concerned, wasn't that wonderful, Sunni Man, how one of the leaders of C.A.I.R. stated that the Muslims are here in the U,S. not to follow the Constitution, but Sharia Law?

I prefer to give to Islamic based organizations because ALL the money goes to help muslims.

How much did Islamic based organizations give to help people after Katrina?

The organization that I give to is MAS (Muslim American Society)

"WASHINGTON, Sep 8 (MASNET) - On Thursday, the Muslim American Society, and its Freedom Foundation, and Islamic Relief, were joined on Capitol Hill by Representative Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) and interfaith leaders for a press conference to express their views and support for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

A check for $1 million from Islamic Relief was presented by MAS Freedom Foundation Executive Director Mahdi Bray and Islamic Relief President Ahmed El-Bendary on the terrace of the Cannon House Office Building next to the U.S. Capitol to aid 30,000 victims of Hurricane Katrina currently housed in the Houston Astrodome."

Present at the presentation were leaders from the of Christian, Jewish, Muslim and Sikh communities.

Yahoo! Groups

The organization that I give to is MAS (Muslim American Society)

"WASHINGTON, Sep 8 (MASNET) - On Thursday, the Muslim American Society, and its Freedom Foundation, and Islamic Relief, were joined on Capitol Hill by Representative Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) and interfaith leaders for a press conference to express their views and support for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

A check for $1 million from Islamic Relief was presented by MAS Freedom Foundation Executive Director Mahdi Bray and Islamic Relief President Ahmed El-Bendary on the terrace of the Cannon House Office Building next to the U.S. Capitol to aid 30,000 victims of Hurricane Katrina currently housed in the Houston Astrodome."

Present at the presentation were leaders from the of Christian, Jewish, Muslim and Sikh communities.

Yahoo! Groups

Wow, one million. That's nothing but a publicity stunt. Christians gave much more and Christians give much more all over the world than you cheap assholes do.

Wow, one million. That's nothing but a publicity stunt. Christians gave much more and Christians give much more all over the world than you cheap assholes do.
That was just 1 Islamic relief organization out of several in the U.S.

I am sure the people who received the money were thankful.

Why do you hate your fellow American citizens??........... :doubt:

That was just 1 Islamic relief organization out of several in the U.S.

I am sure the people who received the money were thankful.

Why do you hate your fellow American citizens??........... :doubt:

You can total it up what muslims give and what Christians give and you'll be on the bottom every time. Giving is a Christian tenet, not Islamic. Jesus said "Love God and love your brother". Mohammed never made giving to help people a tenet of his filthy religion.

Last edited:
You can total it up what muslims give and what Christians give and you'll be on the bottom every time. Giving is a Christian tenet, not Islamic. Jesus said "Love God and love your brother". Mohammed never made giving to help people a tenet of his religion.
Actually, giving to the poor and needy is one of the central themes in Islam......... :cool:

You can total it up what muslims give and what Christians give and you'll be on the bottom every time. Giving is a Christian tenet, not Islamic. Jesus said "Love God and love your brother". Mohammed never made giving to help people a tenet of his religion.
Actually, giving to the poor and needy is one of the central themes in Islam......... :cool:
Islamic Relief the Myth of Non-Discriminating Muslim Charity lol :)? - Yahoo! Answers

You can total it up what muslims give and what Christians give and you'll be on the bottom every time.
You do realize there are only about 6 million muslims in America.

Whereas, it's estimated there are 240 million Christians in the U.S.

So of course Christian give more than Muslims towards dis aster relief.......... :cool:

You do realize I'm speaking about the entire world. You know as well as I do that Christians give more money than any religion to help others.

You can total it up what muslims give and what Christians give and you'll be on the bottom every time.

So of course Christian give more than Muslims towards dis aster relief.......... :cool:

You do realize I'm speaking about the entire world. You know as well as I do that Christians give more money than any religion to help others.
You were the one talking about giving to Hurricane Katrina.

Since I made you look like a retard on that subject.

Now you want to change the subject to include the world.

Just give it up Poindexter......you lost the debate...... :eusa_angel:

CAIR is in Federal court for sponsori g terrorist organizations, and a few of those that ran it are in jail. But why am I not surprised that someone who believes Muslim men IN AMERICA should be allowed to have four wives, also supports so called Muslim organizations that are actually fronts for Islamic terrorist groups?

try not to be so simple minded sunni dear

I'll never forget the day shortly after 9-11, when Rudy Guiliani told the Arab Prince to take his 10 million dollar check and shove up his Islam. G-d bless him.

That's the problem with getting money from these filthy selfish cheap bastards, even when they do help others, it's always a political statement, and with strings attached. One look at the situation in Syria and you realize they don't really give a shit about anybody or anything. So far 60,000 have died and they're still thumbing their noses waiting for the West, (yes the same evil US and the West that keeps saving their filthy ungrateful asses) to do something about it.

True story.

Israel helps feed the world a steady stream of fascist bullshit.
Nah, that would be what Muslim countries specialize in. One terrorist facist scumbag out, another worse one in.

Forum List

Back