Israel is winning the proxy war against Iran - biden pounds sand

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
The entire struggle to wipe out Israel is driven by Iran

And Israel is winning

Biden/harris are trying to hold Israel back but not having much success

Nothing says that more than the exploring pagers in lebanon and the surgical airstrikes killing Hezbollah senior officials

Also and untold number of rocket launchers destroyed

But there is more to come and there is nothing that the obama/biden/harris junta can do to prevent it

Cool
More death
That seems to excite you to no end
I hope to see peace in the Holy Land after all the muslim militants are defeated or dead

Which cant happen as long as Israel exists OR the crazy mullahs in Iran remain in power

I know Israel will ultimately win

And the sooner the better

And Israel is winning

Nothing says that more than the exploring pagers in lebanon and the surgical airstrikes killing Hezbollah senior officials

But there is more to come and there is nothing that the obama/biden/harris junta can do to prevent it

you have no proof of the US preventing Israel from waging their war.

you have no proof of the US preventing Israel from waging their war.
there are numerous public statements and reports of biden/harris warning Israel not to finish the war in Gaza

But rather urging a negotiated settlement short of victory

I wish it were true but we still have another couple of months under the administration of a mentally impaired president and a phantom government so anything can happen.

I hope to see peace in the Holy Land after all the muslim militants are defeated or dead

Well, that would sure help with the world's population problem, 1.9 billion people dead.

Real OT type of stuff there.

Well, that would sure help with the world's population problem, 1.9 billion people dead.

Real OT type of stuff there.
I hope you are wrong about all muslims being crazy jihadi terrorists

My mistake, I missed the word "militants" in your post.
It remains to be seen if Iran and the Pals will ever give up their dream of driving Israel into the sea

Even though I’m convinced peace will never happen, many secular types still hold out hope

And Israel is winning

What horseshit! Israel has been threatening Iran since 1994. Now they want the US to attack Iran. It's Clean Break Strategy and Iraq all over again.

Forum List

Back