Hamas Leader Killed

Arrogance is the wrong word. I have accomplished things in my life through hard work and I know who I am. I do not think I am better than anyone else but I do know what I know. Others have not learned as much. The are no lesser people but less knowledgeable.

Would you call a neurologist that knows his trait arrogant, if he knows that he knows more than you do?
If the neurologist were opining on politics, yes.

You are comparing a science to an art.

zipper chimes in.
bending his a$$ to the extremists again.
Yet another dumb fuck who really really believes opposing Israel’s genocide means you support extremism. He’s so dumb he doesn’t know he’s supporting extremism.

Projection fails every time.

Yet another dumb fuck who really really believes opposing Israel’s genocide means you support extremism. He’s so dumb he doesn’t know he’s supporting extremism.

Projection fails every time.
pot, kettle, both black.

AND IT'S NOT A GENOCIDE, NOR ETHNIC CLEANSING, NOR ANNEXATION.
at most it'll be a re-education campaign.

Nonethelesss, I have been doing politics for 47 years as it is part of my job/trait so I am knowledgeable about the subject. What are YOUR qualifications?
What do you mean by “doing politics”?

Duke undergrad
NU Grad
Run my own business
Independent voter
Democratic Party has made it abundantly clear that they do not want my vote
I am a real man. What does that mean? I provide for my wife and kids.
Pro Israel
Anti War
Anti multiculturalism
Pro Capitalism
Trump 2024

This is so typical of ignorant people. They only see issues as black or white.

In your demented mind, Israel is above criticism. So, anyone who criticizes them even when they are mass murdering thousands of defenseless people, you see this as supporting Islamic terrorism.

Can’t fix stupid.
You are one of the most ignorant and stupid persons on this board. Go pray to Allah and STFU

This is so typical of ignorant people. They only see issues as black or white.

In your demented mind, Israel is above criticism. So, anyone who criticizes them even when they are mass murdering thousands of defenseless people, you see this as supporting Islamic terrorism.

Can’t fix stupid.
Are you there? STFU no one is mass murdering anyone. It’s called war. Idiot.

Forum List

Back