Hamas Leader Killed

You're not opposing genocide.

You're trolling for a death cult like the worthless turd you are. Nothing more.

We won't hear a peep from you when the genocidal.muslim death cult attempts and fails at their intended genocide.
Stop being a sycophant of the establishment. If you’d stop sucking Bibi’s dick you’d know the following…

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar has been killed. He died not hiding behind civilians or disguised as a woman as Israel apologists have been claiming for a year, but alone and in uniform, fighting Israeli forces with one arm blown off by tank fire.

Sinwar’s death will have no meaningful bearing on how Hamas or Israel conduct themselves, so it’s funny to see Israel supporters puffing their chests like this was some kind of achievement. Israel is going to keep bombing hospitals, shooting kids in the head, intentionally starving civilians, and working to steal Palestinian land just like it was doing yesterday, and Palestinians are going to keep resisting this just like they were doing yesterday.

Nothing about anything has changed. If Israel were actually killing all these people with the goal of destroying Hamas then Sinwar’s death might be significant, but Israel’s goal is not destroying Hamas. Israel’s goal is the ethnic cleansing and annexation of Gaza.

Stop being a sycophant of the establishment. If you’d stop sucking Bibi’s dick you’d know the following…

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar has been killed. He died not hiding behind civilians or disguised as a woman as Israel apologists have been claiming for a year, but alone and in uniform, fighting Israeli forces with one arm blown off by tank fire.

Sinwar’s death will have no meaningful bearing on how Hamas or Israel conduct themselves, so it’s funny to see Israel supporters puffing their chests like this was some kind of achievement. Israel is going to keep bombing hospitals, shooting kids in the head, intentionally starving civilians, and working to steal Palestinian land just like it was doing yesterday, and Palestinians are going to keep resisting this just like they were doing yesterday.

Nothing about anything has changed. If Israel were actually killing all these people with the goal of destroying Hamas then Sinwar’s death might be significant, but Israel’s goal is not destroying Hamas. Israel’s goal is the ethnic cleansing and annexation of Gaza.
What's your Stormfront username?

How pleased are you with the massive illegal alien invasion? Are you pleased that in 4 years prices skyrocketed?

View attachment 1028101
That graph does not mean what you implied. I to am dissatisfied with how things are now but I do not blame Biden for it. I blame the pandemic.

The narcissism

It’s awesome

😎
Knowing who you are (with the negative and positives) is not being a narcissist. In addition, narcissists only care about themselves (not others) and there are a lot of people I care for and that care for me.

These kinds of responses (misinformed and accusatory) are what makes me understand who you are. It is not a pretty picture.

Knowing who you are (with the negative and positives) is not being a narcissist. In addition, narcissists only care about themselves (not others) and there are a lot of people I care for and that care for me.

These kinds of responses (misinformed and accusatory) are what makes me understand who you are. It is not a pretty picture.
Aha

You don’t even see your own arrogance. It’s hilarious.

That graph does not mean what you implied. I to am dissatisfied with how things are now but I do not blame Biden for it. I blame the pandemic.
Governors and not Trump shut down states operations. Biden caused super high energy prices. Biden caused open door to Mexico. Biden and Harris don't give a damn.

Stop shilling for a fanatical death cult that would rape you with a garden hoe, if you came within ten feet of them.
This is so typical of ignorant people. They only see issues as black or white.

In your demented mind, Israel is above criticism. So, anyone who criticizes them even when they are mass murdering thousands of defenseless people, you see this as supporting Islamic terrorism.

Can’t fix stupid.

Aha

You don’t even see your own arrogance. It’s hilarious.
Arrogance is the wrong word. I have accomplished things in my life through hard work and I know who I am. I do not think I am better than anyone else but I do know what I know. Others have not learned as much. The are no lesser people but less knowledgeable.

Would you call a neurologist that knows his trait arrogant, if he knows that he knows more than you do?

Forum List

Back