🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Keeps On Keeping On

TROP.jpg

Killings for Islam

I'm sure we've all noticed Hossie's hypocrisy when it comes to those who murder innocent Americans for political or ideological gain. The alleged US vet never fails to condemn Muslim terrorism but remains defiantly supportive of Jewish and US crimes.

How many white vans with giggling Jews inside were stopped on 911?

"The Jerusalem Post later reported that a white van with a bomb was stopped as it approached the George Washington Bridge, but the ethnicity of the suspects was not revealed. Here's what the Jerusalem Post reported on September 12, 2001:

"American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported. (13)

"It was reported the van contained tonnes of explosives (14).

"What's really intriguing is that ABC's 20/20 (15), the New York Post (16), and the New Jersey Bergen Record (17) all clearly and unambiguously reported that a white van with Israelis was intercepted on a ramp near Route 3, which leads directly to the Lincoln Tunnel.

"But the Jerusalem Post, Israeli National News (Arutz Sheva) (18), and Yediot America, (19) all reported, just as clearly and unambiguously, that a white van with Israelis was stopped on a ramp leading to the George Washington Bridge, which is several miles north of the Lincoln Tunnel.

"It appears as if there may actually have been two white vans involved, one stopped on each crossing.

"This would not only explain the conflicting reports as to the actual location of the arrests, but would also explain how so many credible eye-witnesses all saw celebrating "middle-easterners" in a white van in so many different locations.

"It also explains why the New York Post and Steve Gordon (lawyer for the 5 Israelis) originally described how three Israelis were arrested but later increased the total to five."

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

George, I swear you'll do anything to vilify Israel. The 5 dancing Israelis is a bullshit story. You know it and so do I.
I'll say this though, any Israeli who cheered the death of thousands of Americans is not a true Israeli and does not represent Israel. In fact, I would personally punch anyone who cheered the fall of the towers, Jewish or not.
Speaking of cheering and celebrating the death of thousands of Americans, you seem to have ignored the video that Roudy posted showing the celebrations in the West Bank and Gaza after the fall of the towers, so I'll post it again:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911 - YouTube[/ame]

In conclusion, we have INDISPUTABLE evidence that it's the Palestinians who celebrated the death of THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT AMERICANS, while you have GARBAGE evidence that Israelis celebrated the fall of the towers. So fuck you and your Nazi Ideology
Now put up the numbers of Muslim children maimed, murdered, displaced, and incarcerated by the US and Israel since 9/11/2001. The total is orders of magnitude greater than similar Muslim crimes against Jews and Christians, not that kosher cum suckers like you would notice.
Are you ghostwrting for Sherri, George?

You wanna see cheering? Half a billion Muslim animals were cheering that day. Most of all the Palestinians.

***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube
Name the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet.
Here's a hint:

"Now a research professor at Carnegie Mellon University, Daponte was a 29-year-old demographer at the Commerce Department in 1992, responsible for keeping track of developments in the Middle East, when she estimated that 158,000 Iraqis -- 86,194 men, 39,612 women and 32,195 children -- had perished in the war and its aftermath.

"The U.S. suffered 148 combat deaths and 145 non-battle deaths during the Gulf War and the buildup to it."

Estimates of deaths in first war still in dispute

Virtually all of those 32, 195 children were Muslims.
Maybe your bitch-bud Bibi can top that someday?
How come Georgie Boy never puts the blame on the Muslims for actually committing these murders. So sad that those Muslims in Iraq plus the insurgents who swarmed into the country hated to see a democracy in Iraq. Georgie Boy is so good at statistics. I wonder if he can give us the number of Christian men, women and children who were murdered by the Muslims in the Sudan. After all, 2 million plus people is certainly not chopped liver. He can also give us the same for the millions of Christians killed in Nigeria. No doubt the Hindus kept track of the 3 million people murdered in Bangladesh.

America will not stop supporting Israel, just because a bunch of intolerant, terroristic, oppressive, intolerant, backwards ass barbarians that still live in the 7th century say so. Just as America will not turn it's back on it's other allies as much as America's enemies want it to. Get used to it, or don't. No amount of bitching and whining from your side of the isle will help either.

America has already begun changing course with Israel...Obama's tiff with Netanyahu... Hagel's nomination...America allowing all her major European allies to vote for or abstain in declaring a Palestinian State to the pre-67 borders..

The stage has been set!

You will love that, wouldn't you pbel?? Not gonna happen. You're forgetting Obama has stated several times that the relationship between him and Israel is VERY strong.

Obama like all other Federal Politicians have to pay lip service to the lords of AIPAC money...but the World under the UN have taken a diiferant path...America will soon follow.

America has already begun changing course with Israel...Obama's tiff with Netanyahu... Hagel's nomination...America allowing all her major European allies to vote for or abstain in declaring a Palestinian State to the pre-67 borders..

The stage has been set!

You will love that, wouldn't you pbel?? Not gonna happen. You're forgetting Obama has stated several times that the relationship between him and Israel is VERY strong.

Obama like all other Federal Politicians have to pay lip service to the lords of AIPAC money...but the World under the UN have taken a diiferant path...America will soon follow.

I do not understand the concept of AIPAC MONEY -----peeballs is accusing
aipac of BRIBING OBAMA--? that means Obama is ACCEPTING BRIBES
from AIPAC

The stage has been set!

Islamo nazi pigs complaine incessantly of the PAST LOVE by THE USA
POPULATION FOR ISRAEL and BOAST OF A GREAT BIG CHANGE.

I am cursed with an excellent memory---and am not young----seems
to me that politicians AND US PEOPLE ---are far more fond of Israel now,
than it was----in the 50s and 60s ---sorry peeballs

You wanna see cheering? Half a billion Muslim animals were cheering that day. Most of all the Palestinians.

***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube
Here's a hint:

"Now a research professor at Carnegie Mellon University, Daponte was a 29-year-old demographer at the Commerce Department in 1992, responsible for keeping track of developments in the Middle East, when she estimated that 158,000 Iraqis -- 86,194 men, 39,612 women and 32,195 children -- had perished in the war and its aftermath.

"The U.S. suffered 148 combat deaths and 145 non-battle deaths during the Gulf War and the buildup to it."

How come Georgie Boy never puts the blame on the Muslims for actually committing these murders. So sad that those Muslims in Iraq plus the insurgents who swarmed into the country hated to see a democracy in Iraq. Georgie Boy is so good at statistics. I wonder if he can give us the number of Christian men, women and children who were murdered by the Muslims in the Sudan. After all, 2 million plus people is certainly not chopped liver. He can also give us the same for the millions of Christians killed in Nigeria. No doubt the Hindus kept track of the 3 million people murdered in Bangladesh.
Neither the Hindus in Bangladesh, nor the Christians in Nigeria and Sudan were murdered because of an illegal US invasion, unlike Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq. Muslims killing Muslims inside Iraq was a phenomena greatly enhanced by Gulf War I and II; not unlike how the illegal US invasions of Korea and Vietnam encourage citizens of those countries to slaughter each other for the greater glory of Rockefeller and Rothschild. Maybe someday Hossie will stop being a bitch for the rich?

georgephillip,

Just three question here.

Muslims killing Muslims inside Iraq was a phenomena greatly enhanced by Gulf War I and II; not unlike how the illegal US invasions of Korea and Vietnam encourage citizens of those countries to slaughter each other for the greater glory of Rockefeller and Rothschild. Maybe someday Hossie will stop being a bitch for the rich?
(QUESTIONS)

• How did you deduce that the Gulf Wars enhanced Muslim-on-Muslim deaths?

• How did you deduce the intervention in Vietnam and Korea to be illegal?

• What role have you seen that Rockefeller and Rothschild played in these wars?

Most Respectfully,
R

from AIPAC
Obama is just another fly feasting on corporate FILTH, not unlike yourself.

from AIPAC
Obama is just another fly feasting on corporate FILTH, not unlike yourself.
But, Georgie Boy, if there were no corporations in Los Angeles which give people jobs so that they pay taxes, who would there be to help pay for your subsidized apartment? And don't forget that you once claimed that you used food stamps but complained that you were cut off when you started receiving Social Security. Where do you think the money for the food stamps came from other than from the pockets of American taxpayers, many of whom work for corporations?

Here's a hint:

Neither the Hindus in Bangladesh, nor the Christians in Nigeria and Sudan were murdered because of an illegal US invasion, unlike Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq. Muslims killing Muslims inside Iraq was a phenomena greatly enhanced by Gulf War I and II; not unlike how the illegal US invasions of Korea and Vietnam encourage citizens of those countries to slaughter each other for the greater glory of Rockefeller and Rothschild. Maybe someday Hossie will stop being a bitch for the rich?
Georgie, Korea was a UN action. Want to know the reason for Viet Nam; Google it.

georgephillip,

Just three question here.

Muslims killing Muslims inside Iraq was a phenomena greatly enhanced by Gulf War I and II; not unlike how the illegal US invasions of Korea and Vietnam encourage citizens of those countries to slaughter each other for the greater glory of Rockefeller and Rothschild. Maybe someday Hossie will stop being a bitch for the rich?
(QUESTIONS)

• How did you deduce that the Gulf Wars enhanced Muslim-on-Muslim deaths?

• How did you deduce the intervention in Vietnam and Korea to be illegal?

• What role have you seen that Rockefeller and Rothschild played in these wars?

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco...I'm using Rockefeller and Rothschild as symbolic representations of international investment bankers who often fund both sides of a conflict in order to extract a figurative pound of flesh from the losers. Henry Kissinger's policies in Vietnam on behalf of Rockefeller oil interests are another example of war profiteering, IMHO.

If were proceeding chronologically, I would argue the US refusal to allow reunification elections in Korea at the end of WWII was an immoral act; although, I suspect it took place a few years too early to be technically illegal:

"The Korean War (Korean: 한국전쟁 or 조선전쟁, Hanja: 韓國戰爭 or 朝鮮戰爭; 25 June 1950 – 27 July 1953)[17][a] was a war between the Republic of Korea (South Korea), supported by the United Nations, and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea), supported by the People's Republic of China.

"It was primarily the result of the political division of Korea by an agreement of the victorious Allies at the conclusion of the Pacific War at the end of World War II. The Korean Peninsula was ruled by the Empire of Japan from 1910 until the end of World War II.

"Following the surrender of the Empire of Japan in September 1945, American administrators divided the peninsula along the 38th parallel, with U.S. military forces occupying the southern half and Soviet military forces occupying the northern half."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

Forum List

Back