Netanyahu says deadly Rafah strike a ‘mishap’ amid international condemnation

I'm suggesting first of all that hypersonic missile technology will be used by Iran if the Zionist strike Iran. I think it's been established that they are mostly unstoppable. Find somebody who would like to debate the question.
Perhaps someday you will recover from your present condition and be able to discuss all of this rationally.

Perhaps someday you will recover from your present condition and be able to discuss all of this rationally.
It seems logical to me to think that the Zionist regime has lost their ability to attack innocent (or otherwise) Arab states with impunity?

Ask me why I think that if you're serious about being rational?

But be advised that I won't tolerate your spamming behaviour.

Well here is an Israeli precision bombing, done with pinpoint accuracy. But its ok. The IDF are investigating themselves in order to find themselves innocent. The guilty, or inaccurate, will then be shuffled to a different department of the killing machine.

Israel will soon have more fake generals investigating themselves than killing arabs.
Where is your thread about the eight Hamas terror rockets?

One of the things that makes the Torah credible is its willingness to memorialize events and conduct that cast the Chosen People and their leaders in a negative light, something which analogous documents around the world essentially never do.

Israel is willing to admit when it fucks up. It would be instructive if anyone reading this could mention a similar occurrence in the Middle East - or anywhere in the Muslim world - where a national spokesperson admitted that they fucked up.

Well here is an Israeli precision bombing, done with pinpoint accuracy. But its ok. The IDF are investigating themselves in order to find themselves innocent. The guilty, or inaccurate, will then be shuffled to a different department of the killing machine.

Israel will soon have more fake generals investigating themselves than killing arabs.

IMG_3069.jpeg

Forum List

Back