Israel religious restrictions like Iran?

Religious freedom is on the decline around the world with the rise of authoritarianism. Look at China, Myanmar, etc etc.

The question for this OP is whether religious freedom is what matters or finding a way to slap a label on Israel?

I think mixing religion and state usually curtails freedoms.

I never said it was outlawed. Ever hear “ Actions Speak Louder then Words?” Even if this was being done; No condemnation of MUSLIM “ HONOR KILLINGS”

What about your Animal cruelty, where you swing around Chickens?

Jewish center sued over controversial chicken-killing ritual
Notice how the Pollack changes the subject?
No comment about Beheadings or Honor Killings yet On second thought; let’s stay on topic. Let’s talk about Female Circumcision

Modesty Patrol operate in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish communities. They can be intimidating and even violent. Their conduct is illegal under Israeli law. They have torched stores for selling certain electronic equipment. They some times hurl stones at women who do not dress according to their strict dress code and have even broken into a woman's house and beat her up, because they did not approve of her behavior.

Modesty guard - Wikipedia

Let's see..... The Modesty guard breaks into women's houses to beat them up because they don't approve of her behavior but the POLLACK endorses this??

Is Female Genital Mutilation an Islamic Problem?

So, it's okay because Muslims.

Hear that,
He sees NOTHING wrong when MUSLIMS perform Genital Mutilation yet he condemns a Practice among Jews that is not done anymore AND he doesn't like the way we treat Chickens

:blahblah:

Beheadings & Honor killings are practiced by how many?

Beheadings (projected), Saudia Arabia 2019: 172

Honor killings, worldwide: 5000 per year

3,000 Metzitzah B'Peh pedophile rituals a year in just NYC a few years back.

Cases of herpes in baby boys linked to ultra-Orthodox Jewish circumcision ritual going up

I didn't say it was Never done , yet you have nothing to say about MUSLIM " HONOR KILLINGS", Female Circumcision, etc. you bigoted Racist Pollack

Religious freedom is on the decline around the world with the rise of authoritarianism. Look at China, Myanmar, etc etc.

The question for this OP is whether religious freedom is what matters or finding a way to slap a label on Israel?

The OP is " Israel's Religious Constrictions" which is a lie; nothing else. Up until recently ALL JEWS weren't even ALLOWED in Saudi Arabia. There isn't ONE Jewish person living in that Country yet he speaks about Israel's restrictions?
No comment from him RE; " Honor Killings," RELIGIOUS Female Circumcision or anything else because he is not capable of articulating

Saudi Arabia: Israelis banned, but Jews now allowed to work here

or your shitty Padres.

obama.gif

LOL - the OP's only objective is to spread Jew hate. You're a Mod and you don't know this about Sobieski? Goodness.

LOL - the OP's only objective is to spread Jew hate. You're a Mod and you don't know this about Sobieski? Goodness.

If so.
You're only objective is to spread anti-Muslim Hate.

What about your Animal cruelty, where you swing around Chickens?

Jewish center sued over controversial chicken-killing ritual
No comment about Beheadings or Honor Killings yet On second thought; let’s stay on topic. Let’s talk about Female Circumcision

Modesty Patrol operate in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish communities. They can be intimidating and even violent. Their conduct is illegal under Israeli law. They have torched stores for selling certain electronic equipment. They some times hurl stones at women who do not dress according to their strict dress code and have even broken into a woman's house and beat her up, because they did not approve of her behavior.

Let's see..... The Modesty guard breaks into women's houses to beat them up because they don't approve of her behavior but the POLLACK endorses this??

Hear that,
He sees NOTHING wrong when MUSLIMS perform Genital Mutilation yet he condemns a Practice among Jews that is not done anymore AND he doesn't like the way we treat Chickens

I never said such..
But, you seem to support Male Genital mutilation & genital sucking by Kosher people on Kosher babies called Metzitzah B'Peh.

If so.

So you admit it? I only spread logic. Never hate.

If so.

Why is it logic when you do it, but hate when I do it?

If so.

Because I also spread my logic to other topics. You only post anti Jew threads.

If so.

So in your NAZI “ brain” it’s “ logical “ that there shouldn’t be any Jews in the U. S. or elsewhere. HEIL HITLER

Hear that,

I never said such..
But, you seem to support Male Genital mutilation & genital sucking by Kosher people on Kosher babies called Metzitzah B'Peh.

You don’t condemn Islam practices or that they practice their religion in a Christian Country. Maybe you should focus on that

If so.

Because I also spread my logic to other topics. You only post anti Jew threads.

Not really.

Forum List

Back