Israel Tricks Hamas, Burying Them In Tunnels

Scores are believed to have died as the tunnels, dubbed The Hamas Metro, were smashed by 450 missiles in 40 minutes. More than 160 aircraft led the assault and top brass announced a “complex” operation had been a success.
The imagery of all those series of blasts reminded me of "shock and awe". I'm particularly pleased that the Hamas leadership is taking a beating. THEY deserve it more than all the rest. Evil bastards...

Israel, being a civilized nation, actually warns the terrorists and their civilian supporters that they are going to bomb.

The "palestinians" strike without warning
You don't seem to be aware that the United Nations outlaws the use of force to resolve conflicts.

This behavior would have been civilized 100 years ago (consider this anecdote of British and French armies warning each other before they attacked), but not now.

Where's the PLO? I thought there was a Palestine Liberation Army?

There was an intifada or two when the attempted to rise up against their Israeli masters.

Where's the PLO? I thought there was a Palestine Liberation Army?

There was an intifada or two when the attempted to rise up against their Israeli masters.
An Intifada or 2...
Please provide your address so I can send a few friends to you to demonstrate what an intifada looks like.

Looka like one USMB poster got it right...

Looka like one USMB poster got it right...

Yep!
Billions spent on sneaking into Israel and Egypt to commit murder.
Notice how most of the Liberal press never mentioned Egypt.

Don't try to pretend that Israel is nice to Hamas. This is the state that assassinates its enemies in foreign hotels.

Hamas is led by cowards who launch their missiles from population centers, so that when they are taken out, civilians die and they scream bloody murder which is repeated by fools and cowards like you. You're truly sick. Not another word from your terrorist mouth will I read.
My Ignore List just grew by you, perhaps one of the most pathetic individuals on it.

ciao brutto

Don't poke sticks at the bear. When will terrorists learn? Never. Evil is like that. It always doubles down.
Always. Look at the Democrat Party. Pure evil.
--------------------------------------

Commanders tweeted that an attack on the Gaza Strip was under way at the same time that a bombardment from jets, tanks and gunboats erupted.

Hamas fighters scurried to grab hidden weapons to prepare for an expected surge of Israeli troops.

But the tweet was fake, and devastating bunker-buster air strikes then rained down on 150 targets.

Scores are believed to have died as the tunnels, dubbed The Hamas Metro, were smashed by 450 missiles in 40 minutes. More than 160 aircraft led the assault and top brass announced a “complex” operation had been a success.

Hamas has launched more than 1,800 rockets from the blockaded Palestinian coastal strip this week.

Israeli tanks and soldiers are continuing to mass at the border and 9,000 reserve troops were drafted to support a planned ground offensive.
pZY2QQ.gif

Israel, being a civilized nation, actually warns the terrorists and their civilian supporters that they are going to bomb.

You don't seem to be aware that the United Nations outlaws the use of force to resolve conflicts.

This behavior would have been civilized 100 years ago (consider this anecdote of British and French armies warning each other before they attacked), but not now.
The only way to stop a bully is to greatly match his strength until he realizes bullying is not the way to go.

The only way to stop a bully is to greatly match his strength until he realizes bullying is not the way to go.
Killing a bully ends the problem too.

You don't seem to be aware that the United Nations outlaws the use of force to resolve conflicts
Did you tell the Palestinians? They could save millions on rockets

Why would any Israeli-hating Arab spend money on building houses and businesses when they can spend it on rockets and bombs to kill and maim Jews and their allies? Their insanity has been ongoing for centuries. Centuries.

Forum List

Back