(COMMENT)

The European Union (EU) consists of 27 member nations:

List of EU external designated terrorist groups​

As of 16 January 2024, the list is:
  1. Abu Nidal Organisation
  2. al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
  3. al-Aqsa e.V
  4. Babbar Khalsa
  5. Communist Party of the Philippines (including New People's Army)
  6. Directorate for Internal Security of the Iranian Ministry for Intelligence and Security
  7. al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya
  8. Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front
  9. Hamas, including Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades
  10. Hezbollah (Military Wing) (including the External Security Organisation)
  11. Hizbul Mujahideen
  12. Khalistan Zindabad Force
  13. Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)
  14. Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam
  15. National Liberation Army (Colombia)
  16. Palestinian Islamic Jihad
  17. Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
  18. Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command
  19. Revolutionary People's Liberation Party/Front
  20. Shining Path
  21. Kurdistan Freedom Hawks
COUNCIL DECISION (CFSP) 2024/332 of 16 January 2024
So, that is 27 nations all by itself.

(COMMENT)

As of 6 July 2024, the Ceasefire Talks went unimplemented due to the demand that the conflict cease entirely. I get the impression that the various proposals always include something unacceptable to the Israelis. To be honest, I could not tell you which proposal is the most current.

Yesterday (27 JUL 2024) the EU Council the most current and up-to-date sanctions list.

Yes, agreed the EU is an economic alliance, here's my source:

1722176819333.png

So apart from these states Hamas is not regarded as a terrorist state. A side note too, the US state department once designated the KLA as a terrorist organization in FRY. Then a few years later it was recognized that the KLA could be useful in the US destruction of Serbia's sovereignty and so they removed that designation.

The take away here is that the designation has no moral or ethical component, only political relevance.

(COMMENT)

Both the International Court of Justice (ICJ) and the International Criminal Court (ICC) have different axes to grind. I am not sure how much the ICJ and the ICC have aided the felons on the Terrorist List: I call your attention to Items 2, 3, 16, 17, and 18. More than a quarter of the organizations on the LIST OF PERSONS, GROUPS AND ENTITIES, are Hostile Arab Activities that are either directly engaged and/or indirectly providing support and assistance to the terrorists operating against Israel.

I suspect the ICJ and the ICC are involved with terrorist support activities. (
Aiding and Abetting)
Well you can suspect that but without a reference for what constitutes a terrorist organization we have no way of making such a determination. The US has supported terrorism for quite some time you'll find. Like I said the "terrorist" designation of the KLA was quite fluid, one day they were terrorists bombing Police Stations in Serbia and the next they way were principled defenders of ethnic Albanian resistance, funny old world sometimes.
1721782410595.png

1721782444193.png
Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: Application of International Law
※→ Sherlock Holmes, et al,

(COMMENT)

The European Union (EU) consists of 27 member nations:

List of EU external designated terrorist groups​

As of 16 January 2024, the list is:
  1. Abu Nidal Organisation
  2. al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
  3. al-Aqsa e.V
  4. Babbar Khalsa
  5. Communist Party of the Philippines (including New People's Army)
  6. Directorate for Internal Security of the Iranian Ministry for Intelligence and Security
  7. al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya
  8. Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front
  9. Hamas, including Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades
  10. Hezbollah (Military Wing) (including the External Security Organisation)
  11. Hizbul Mujahideen
  12. Khalistan Zindabad Force
  13. Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)
  14. Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam
  15. National Liberation Army (Colombia)
  16. Palestinian Islamic Jihad
  17. Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
  18. Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command
  19. Revolutionary People's Liberation Party/Front
  20. Shining Path
  21. Kurdistan Freedom Hawks
COUNCIL DECISION (CFSP) 2024/332 of 16 January 2024
So, that is 27 nations all by itself.

(COMMENT)

As of 6 July 2024, the Ceasefire Talks went unimplemented due to the demand that the conflict cease entirely. I get the impression that the various proposals always include something unacceptable to the Israelis. To be honest, I could not tell you which proposal is the most current.

Yesterday (27 JUL 2024) the EU Council the most current and up-to-date sanctions list.

(COMMENT)

Both the International Court of Justice (ICJ) and the International Criminal Court (ICC) have different axes to grind. I am not sure how much the ICJ and the ICC have aided the felons on the Terrorist List: I call your attention to Items 2, 3, 16, 17, and 18. More than a quarter of the organizations on the LIST OF PERSONS, GROUPS AND ENTITIES, are Hostile Arab Activities that are either directly engaged and/or indirectly providing support and assistance to the terrorists operating against Israel.

I suspect the ICJ and the ICC are involved with terrorist support activities. (
Aiding and Abetting)

1721782410595.png

1721782444193.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Designated by who? and when you call the highest court in the world the ICJ support terrorists you really have lost the plot.

View attachment 985667

So apart from these states Hamas is not regarded as a terrorist state. A side note too, the US state department once designated the KLA as a terrorist organization in FRY. Then a few years later it was recognized that the KLA could be useful in the US destruction of Serbia's sovereignty and so they removed that designation.

The take away here is that the designation has no moral or ethical component, only political relevance.

Well you can suspect that but without a reference for what constitutes a terrorist organization we have no way of making such a determination. The US has supported terrorism for quite some time you'll find. Like I said the "terrorist" designation of the KLA was quite fluid, one day they were terrorists bombing Police Stations in Serbia and the next they way were principled defenders of ethnic Albanian resistance, funny old world sometimes.
The West have been supporting Islamist terrorists for years in Syria as they did in the former Yugoslavia and Libya they supported them in the Caucuses against Russia, the ones in Syria were called moderate rebels even when one of them was engaged in an act of cannibalism another group Nour al-Din al-Zinki were designated a moderate rebel group by the US in Syria until they were filmed sawing the head off a 12 year old by in Allepo with what looked like a kitchen knife, the kid didn't even have his head chopped off it was sawn off by some grinning US backed savage, after that the US rowed back on their public support for that group, no one is taking lectures of those scumbags about terrorism, i could post the cannibal video but i won't, these savages are in the same league as Pol Pot for depravity.

Last edited:

It is often observed that the attempts to justify the type and kind of violence by the half-dozen or so Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) make this claim that they are not subject to the Customary and International Humanitarian Law (C&IHL) because of something that happened half-century ago, they just drive home the nail that hangs a sign on themselves: Jihadists, Fedayeen Activists, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Resistance Fighters.

View attachment 985667

So apart from these states Hamas is not regarded as a terrorist state.
(COMMENT)

There is no question (being self-evident) that the Islamic Resistance (HAMAS +) has established a Middle Eastern Atmosphere of conflict, trying desperately to rebrand its image as some sort of victim. The use of the Islamic Resistance composition makes its stance (biased such that it is) plain and clear.

IF you want to compare references (European Union Law) that define terrorism to the Wiki submission, THEN be my guest. IF you want to compare references (International Humanitarian Law Database) THEN be my guest. However, no reasonable panel of intelligent people are going to give any measure of confidence to the Wikipedia Reference presented here.

(COMMENT)

The attempt to dilute this discussion group issue with some characterized profile from the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) just does not fit in this discussion.

And, by far, the political status of the (former Republic of) Kosovo (Southeastern Europe - ethnic Albanian) Army (disbanded) has little to contribute with the exception that in the chaos of the political landscape, the Army fights for recognition.

(SIDEBAR)

I am not so sure that a panel of "reasonable people" will be willing to say that the Islamic Resistance should be given any dispensation from serious violations of the laws and customs applicable in armed conflict (NIAC or AIC) in which they were the aggressor that crossed an international demarcation in force.

1721782410595.png

1721782444193.png
Most Respectfully,
R

It is often observed that the attempts to justify the type and kind of violence by the half-dozen or so Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) make this claim that they are not subject to the Customary and International Humanitarian Law (C&IHL) because of something that happened half-century ago, they just drive home the nail that hangs a sign on themselves: Jihadists, Fedayeen Activists, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Resistance Fighters.

(COMMENT)

There is no question (being self-evident) that the Islamic Resistance (HAMAS +) has established a Middle Eastern Atmosphere of conflict, trying desperately to rebrand its image as some sort of victim. The use of the Islamic Resistance composition makes its stance (biased such that it is) plain and clear.
Hamas are simply a by-product of the Israeli occupation, if there were no illegal occupation and ethnic cleansing no home demolitions and equal rights for all ethnicities then there'd be no Hamas. Many here try to argue that the ideology of the Hamas terrorists is somehow an innate feature of the Arab mind, Arab psyche, they want to decouple it from the Israeli occupation, they are liars, they are deceivers.
IF you want to compare references (European Union Law) that define terrorism to the Wiki submission, THEN be my guest. IF you want to compare references (International Humanitarian Law Database) THEN be my guest. However, no reasonable panel of intelligent people are going to give any measure of confidence to the Wikipedia Reference presented here.

(COMMENT)

The attempt to dilute this discussion group issue with some characterized profile from the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) just does not fit in this discussion.
If you want to define terms like "Hamas is a terrorist organization" then it's instructive to see how that designation is determined and ensure it's being used consistently. The US has an inconsistent history when it comes to applying the designation and that makes it highly suspect in the Palestine/Israel discussion.

If we do apply the same criteria to the Zionist Regime as you insist we apply to Hamas, then how do you think they stack up?
And, by far, the political status of the (former Republic of) Kosovo (Southeastern Europe - ethnic Albanian) Army (disbanded) has little to contribute with the exception that in the chaos of the political landscape, the Army fights for recognition.

(SIDEBAR)

I am not so sure that a panel of "reasonable people" will be willing to say that the Islamic Resistance should be given any dispensation from serious violations of the laws and customs applicable in armed conflict (NIAC or AIC) in which they were the aggressor that crossed an international demarcation in force.

1721782410595.png

1721782444193.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Hamas are simply a by-product of the Israeli occupation, if there were no illegal occupation and ethnic cleansing no home demolitions and equal rights for all ethnicities then there'd be no Hamas. Many here try to argue that the ideology of the Hamas terrorists is somehow an innate feature of the Arab mind, Arab psyche, they want to decouple it from the Israeli occupation, they are liars, they are deceivers.

If you want to define terms like "Hamas is a terrorist organization" then it's instructive to see how that designation is determined and ensure it's being used consistently. The US has an inconsistent history when it comes to applying the designation and that makes it highly suspect in the Palestine/Israel discussion.

If we do apply the same criteria to the Zionist Regime as you insist we apply to Hamas, then how do you think they stack up?
Indeed, Hamas is a product of conflict. If there was no conflict, there would be no Hamas.

Yes, part and parcel of a debate includes the acquisition of knowledge and competence. It is often a catalyst for arguments on this subject (terrorism). The Council Common Position, on this matter, approved and adopted by the representatives of all 37 member states of the European Union (EU) is found in the same February 2024 update. AND "
For the purposes of this Common Position, ‘persons, groups and entities involved in terrorist acts’ shall mean:" (LINKED)

(COMMENT)

The EU Common is not unique. The roots of the current Common Position are found in the Convention for the Prevention and Punishment of Terrorism, which was adopted by 24 member states of the League of Nations on November 16, 1937. SOURCE: US Library of Congress.
It is often argued that Israel is just as guilty as the Islamic Resistance. Well, that is not true as it is applied to Operation Protective Edge (2014). Nor does it apply to the surprise attack on 7 October 2023. In both cases, even though a decade apart,
the Islamic Resistance opened hostilities by armed operations and with such intensity that, the State of Israel was compelled to employ the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) to first repel and then (secondly) pursue the Jihadists, Fedayeen Activists, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Resistance Fighters to eliminate the threat. It is very clear that the Islamic Resistance demonstrates a pattern of criminal behaviors and has no respect for the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States (A/RES/2625).

1721782410595.png

1721782444193.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Yes, part and parcel of a debate includes the acquisition of knowledge and competence. It is often a catalyst for arguments on this subject (terrorism). The Council Common Position, on this matter, approved and adopted by the representatives of all 37 member states of the European Union (EU) is found in the same February 2024 update. AND "
For the purposes of this Common Position, ‘persons, groups and entities involved in terrorist acts’ shall mean:" (LINKED)

(COMMENT)

The EU Common is not unique. The roots of the current Common Position are found in the Convention for the Prevention and Punishment of Terrorism, which was adopted by 24 member states of the League of Nations on November 16, 1937. SOURCE: US Library of Congress.
It is often argued that Israel is just as guilty as the Islamic Resistance. Well, that is not true as it is applied to Operation Protective Edge (2014). Nor does it apply to the surprise attack on 7 October 2023.
It's actually also alleged that Israelis and the state has and does commit acts of terrorism. The ongoing "settler" attacks all over the West Bank and the continued expulsion of gentiles and occupation by Jews with armed assistance from police and military personnel is essentially terrorism, acts of violence against civilians in pursuit of a political goal.

This is terrorism too, was on Israeli evening TV four years ago, almost to the day. These kinds of "discussions" are common, routine in Israel, stuff nobody would tolerate in the USA is business as usual in Israel, it's normalized xenophobia, totally lost any perspective on Israel's own conduct.

Of course neither you nor Saltan (the disgusting slob being interviewed) would ever bring yourselves to admit that, unless it was your house of course, then you might start to see things differently.

Tell me, if this policy were operating in the United States in high crime areas like Baltimore, would you also support a home demolition policy against non-Whites when a non-White person is arrested and convicted? Demolish the entire home and leave the family homeless as a preemptive measure against crime?

Please tell me, tell us, what EXACTLY is your own position on that home demolition policy?

In both cases, even though a decade apart, the Islamic Resistance opened hostilities by armed operations and with such intensity that, the State of Israel was compelled to employ the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) to first repel and then (secondly) pursue the Jihadists, Fedayeen Activists, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Resistance Fighters to eliminate the threat. It is very clear that the Islamic Resistance demonstrates a pattern of criminal behaviors and has no respect for the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States (A/RES/2625).

1721782410595.png

1721782444193.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back