Israeli Espionage Activities In U.S. Are Increasingly Angering U.S. Government

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I was under the impression most government workers were pro Israel. But that appears to not be the case anymore. It begs the question of how will America be able to break free from their influence and control over certain industries such as film, media, and banking

Must watch
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9FsZtbvOCM]Israel's espionage activities in US are increasingly angering US government - YouTube[/ame]

You S government can moan about it all it wants but the fact is that international bankers invent all the US money via federal reserve and for as long as that is the case, their "agitation" is like that of a dissatisfied puppy wanting attention

• Banned
You S government can moan about it all it wants but the fact is that international bankers invent all the US money via federal reserve and for as long as that is the case, their "agitation" is like that of a dissatisfied puppy wanting attention

We need to purge the government of jewish influence.

I would love to agree with you, but I do not want to be labeled anti Semite...According to you, the enemy already has two names - Israelis and Liberals. Do I think you are wrong? NO, do I think you are clearing things up? NO. May I suggest a short video to clear up the name of the enemy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look, a circle jerk thread featuring brain dead jew-haters. What a shock. Not.

Israel recognizes the U.S. is not a reliable ally anymore. Of course they want as much information about what the US is doing. Because they know Obama will stab in the back at the first opportunity.

Oh look, a circle jerk thread featuring brain dead jew-haters. What a shock. Not.

Israel recognizes the U.S. is not a reliable ally anymore. Of course they want as much information about what the US is doing. Because they know Obama will stab in the back at the first opportunity.

^^This^^

It's good that we support Israel and all...

But do you guys remember what country you live in?

^^This^^

It's good that we support Israel and all...

But do you guys remember what country you live in?

And....? Did YOU have a point here?

Why? Because they vote for Democrats? Adolf? is that YOU?

You Bush much?

Not this administration....
The puzzling part is Jews in the US marched along side civil rights protesters in the 60's.
Jews typically vote democrat and align with liberal causes.
Yet, democrats in the US are known to be anti-Semitics.
Carter hated the Jews. Obama wants nothing to do with Israel. I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear what Israel PM Netenyahu says about Obama.

Wow. A right winger posts an anti-Jew thread, with an avatar picture of Mr and Mrs. Obama as monkeys.

That's what the GOP welcomes these day folks.

Not this administration....
The puzzling part is Jews in the US marched along side civil rights protesters in the 60's.
Jews typically vote democrat and align with liberal causes.
Yet, democrats in the US are known to be anti-Semitics.
Carter hated the Jews. Obama wants nothing to do with Israel. I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear what Israel PM Netenyahu says about Obama.

So cons like Jews... as long as they don't live in America? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back