Israeli "pager attack" on Hezbollah is pure genius!

1726686695485.png

It would have been terrorism if Israel had targeted innocent Lebanese people. That is known as a precision strike against an enemy.

yet innocent people died as they had no way to know for sure only terrorist would have a pager. And then I guess today they blew up handheld radios as well.

yet innocent people died as they had no way to know for sure only terrorist would have a pager. And then I guess today they blew up handheld radios as well.
Innocent people always die in war, that is why war is horrible. Hamas and Hezbollah should not have declared war on Israel with their slaughter of 1200 innocent civilians at a music festival.

Innocent people always die in war, that is why war is horrible. Hamas and Hezbollah should not have declared war on Israel with their slaughter of 1200 innocent civilians at a music festival.

indeed, when one side does it we call it terrorism, when the other side does it we call it something else...yet the tactics are the same

indeed, when one side does it we call it terrorism, when the other side does it we call it something else...yet the tactics are the same
You are sidestepping the fundamental definition of what Terrorism is and is not. If you are directly attacking enemy soldiers, that is warfare. If you are directly attacking innocent civilians, that is Terrorism.

In addition to radios, solar panels, smartphones, intercoms, stereos, scooters and laptops were blown up in Beirut and other Lebanese cities
Cell phone stores and appliances in homes are being blown up.
Now who can guarantee that you don't have a surprise in the microwave at home?

The advertising for Western communications technology is pretty good. All over the planet.

Not only communication technology: what guarantee is there that Israeli food, for example, will not be poisoned or intentionally contaminated with a virus?
If you have a terrorist state run by scum-sucking fascist fucks who are willing to maliciously kill civilians, I won't buy any food related to Israel.
Well, what guarantee is there that these fuckers won't poison 5,000 U.S.-supplied milk cartons to kill 4,999 civilians and one alleged “terrorist” if they are so desperate to kill civilians outside their own territory?

LMAO, when was the last time you did. Empty threats mean nothing. Do you have a pager?
Jewish bombs and missiles have a magical feature: everyone who gets within their radius of impact automatically becomes a terrorist. I'm sure this jew magic extends to pagers as well.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND Israel ....
The world has only just seen the end of widespread anti-semitism, which has lasted for thousands of years . It took a lot of effort to achieve some kind of normal attitude towards the jews ....
and, bam....
It seems that they are no longer comfortable WITHOUT anti-Semitism

Last edited:
Considering the fact that the vast majority of injuries were suffered by Hezbollah, I would say it was a surgical strike. Today's technology is pretty amazing, eh?

Forum List

Back