🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli soccer fans burn Beitar Jerusalem offices because of Muslim soccer players

Nobody really likes to see this happening, but could you possibly tell us one Muslim country where Jews are on soccer teams.
Is it the muslims fault that no juden have tried to join a muslim soccer team??........ :cool:
Is there any problem for the Muslims not to have Jews on their teams? I can even see here in the U.S. where the Muslims with the same mind set as Sunni Man in a high school would deny any Jews on their team. And your consistent term for Jews as Juden reminds me how the Germans called Jews that, and you would have had a great time in a Nazi concentration camp snapping your whip and yelling "Mach schnell, Juden." That would have been the highlight of your life. And by the way, Sunni Man, how do you know that the Jews in Iran weren't turned down from joining a soccer team. You really don't know it all as much as you want the readers to believe that you do.

There's no such thing as an Arabic world for black person. Never heard of it. Abd doesn't refer to a black, it's a sub word for abdAllah, or Abdullah, slave of God.
In The Name Of Allah - Abd/ Black Slave

dude, you have gotta be the most stupid, lamest shitbird that ever staggered down the pike.

i mean, when has a black background with flaming letters ever not been a hate site.
Why thank you, Seal, for describing yourself to a Tee. Evidently you have no problems with what is going on in the Muslim world with regard to what is happening to people, and you never had any interest. All you were ever interested in was what was happening in Palestine and nothing about what was happening elsewhere, no matter how many of your fellow Catholics were murdered. Did I say the Baghdad Bob's site was a hate site. Sunni Man evidently uses plenty of hate sites. I am just pointing out that the lighter skinned Arabs really look down upon the darker skinned Black Muslims. I certainly hope that such a good humanitarian like you has sent in money to help the Black Muslim women living in tents in refugee camps in Chad. Too many of them have been raped and/or placed into slavery by the lighter-skinned Muslim Arabs.

Sunni Man evidently uses plenty of hate sites.
Naw, I don't need to use hate sites. There are plenty of Jewish sites to back up the complicity of the Jews in rape, torture, murder, slavery, pedophilia, both in history and today.

Post #20 above is about a Rabbi whom is also a famous Jewish historian and he confirms the Jews were very active in the slave trade in the Americas.......... :cool:

Last edited:
Naw, I don't need to use hate sites. There are plenty of Jewish sites to back up the complicity of the Jews in rape, torture, murder, slavery, pedophilia, both in history and today.

Post #20 above is about a Rabbi whom is also a famous Jewish historian and he confirms the Jews were very active in the slave trade in the Americas.......... :cool:
Sunni Man, you really are not fooling anyone. Of course you use hate sites. It is so obvious. Now how about showing us from some history department of a major college or university what they say about slavery and how these Dutch Jews are allegedly involved. Since there really were not that many Dutch Jews living here in the U.S. when the first slave ship arrived in 1619, it would actually be some kind of miracle for them to control the slave trade. Now why not tell us why your own Muslim brethren are still involved in the slave trade in the 21st century.

jews were involved in the slave trade very peripherally----almost as peripherally
as the general public is involved in the OIL trade. Historians who have written
on the subject cite the fact that some of the ships RENTED to freight slaves
across the atlantic were owned by jews-----its kinda like blaming land lords
for drug trade in their buildings. Anyone who used cotten cloth in
the USA had "involvement'" in slave trade too. The people actually
running the business were arabs in africa (sudan had been big in
the slave trade since BEFORE the rapist pig of arabia was born--
the country is virtually an arab colonial project used as a slave
trading post) The users of slaves and sellers thereof in the USA--
were also not jews. ------but keep trying ----you can find a jew---
maybe the shoemaker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1j8D1j9mEc]Muslim Slavery Still Exists!!! - YouTube[/ame]

The Beitar racist fans' actions should be condemned by all Israelis. I believe their behaviour is disgusting and disturbing and should be dealt with quickly.

Those hooligans give us all bad name.

wrong again sunni----what the rabbi describes is the fact that slavery was
very much an INTEGRAL part of the economy----and jews were active in
the economy ----in fact as MERCHANTS----making their ROLE in slavery
inevitable. In the USA----the USERS OF COTTON CLOTH---were also
playing a role in SLAVERY Most people just adapt to the situation
as it is. The fact that slaves picked cotton did not prevent people from
using cotton even if they did not like slavery. There were QUAKERS
who avoided cotton cloth because of the slavery issue----but I would not
claim anyone who used cotton cloth as a SUPPORTER OF SLAVERY
To do so is sophistry I am not impressed. There
is another historian who insists that jews played a role in alcoholism
amongst native americans because jews were active in the sugar
business which also produces RUM

Based on the conclusion of the rabbi----one would have to
conclude that every muslim in the world played an ACTIVE
role and the slave trade and today is a terrorist His logic
is a bit faulty

Now if Palestinians had torched an office how many Palestinians would be killed tonight?

What makes you say they would have been killed?

The typical reaction when a Palestinian torches property, also by the military. But when it's Jews doing it they take time to think about it. And claim they are just shocked, if it was an Arab it would be all over Israeli headlines and be labeled as a terror attack.......:cool:

The typical reaction when a Palestinian torches property, also by the military. But when it's Jews doing it they take time to think about it. And claim they are just shocked, if it was an Arab it would be all over Israeli headlines and be labeled as a terror attack.......:cool:

Bull...

It's true, I've been around more Israeli soldiers than you have been, I know how they operate. I lived in Gaza before they withdrew their army.

Now if Palestinians had torched an office how many Palestinians would be killed tonight?
Could you possibly tell us how many Muslims have been killed when they have destroyed Christian Churches. This seems to be a regular occurrence. In fact, when your Sunni brethren blew up two Ahmadi mosques where dozens of Ahmadis inside praying were killed and dozens more wounded, we didn't see the Ahmadis acting up against the Sunnis. However, if the situation were reversed, can you imagine what the Sunnis would have done in retaliation.

'because' LIES again in emulation of the rapist pig. Torching of offices empty of HUMANS is not terrorism and is not so named by the IDF It is vandalism----vandalism
by jihadist pigs of jewish property is very common and never termed TERRORISM

terrorism is a habit of the ass lickers of the rapist pig of mecca and usually
takes the form of murdering children to please the piece of shit of Jannah.

Suspected arson in Beitar Jerusalem offices - Israel Culture, Ynetnews

The room of Beitar Jerusalem's building superintendent Meir Harush in the soccer team's training grounds in the capital was set on fire early Friday .

The room contained team paraphernalia including trophies, championship plates, special team shirts and other memorabilia.

An initial Fire Services investigation points to arson. Jerusalem's Fire Services spokesman Assaf Abers said serious damage was caused to the site.

"At about 5 am we received a call about a fire at the Beitar Jeparusalem offices, apparently made by a patrol officer who had heard the fire alarm go off," Avers said. "Two teams arrived at the scene and put out the fire. We are investigating the matter."

Harush himself was devastated after learning of the damage. "They burned Beitar's history. How can anyone do such a thing? It's appalling."

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in response that he "opposes violence by those who protest the integration of Chechen players into the team. This is shameful behavior."

Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat also commented on the incident and said that "the perpetrators are not fans, but simply criminals. This act is reminiscent of the mafia." A special police investigation has been launched into the event.

On Thursday, Jerusalem District Police chief Yossi Pariente, Deputy Attorney General Eli Abarbanel and Beitar Jerusalem's managers discussed ways of fighting racism ignited by the signing of two Muslim players from Chechnya.

Israelis aren't racist right?......:cuckoo:

Sounds like Muslims who didn't want the Chechen players

Ya Ayuni.

It's football
sCo_blink2.gif

Ya Ayuni.

It's football
sCo_blink2.gif

Only my fiancé is allowed to call me that.......:cool:

Suspected arson in Beitar Jerusalem offices - Israel Culture, Ynetnews

The room of Beitar Jerusalem's building superintendent Meir Harush in the soccer team's training grounds in the capital was set on fire early Friday .

The room contained team paraphernalia including trophies, championship plates, special team shirts and other memorabilia.

An initial Fire Services investigation points to arson. Jerusalem's Fire Services spokesman Assaf Abers said serious damage was caused to the site.

"At about 5 am we received a call about a fire at the Beitar Jeparusalem offices, apparently made by a patrol officer who had heard the fire alarm go off," Avers said. "Two teams arrived at the scene and put out the fire. We are investigating the matter."

Harush himself was devastated after learning of the damage. "They burned Beitar's history. How can anyone do such a thing? It's appalling."

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in response that he "opposes violence by those who protest the integration of Chechen players into the team. This is shameful behavior."

Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat also commented on the incident and said that "the perpetrators are not fans, but simply criminals. This act is reminiscent of the mafia." A special police investigation has been launched into the event.

On Thursday, Jerusalem District Police chief Yossi Pariente, Deputy Attorney General Eli Abarbanel and Beitar Jerusalem's managers discussed ways of fighting racism ignited by the signing of two Muslim players from Chechnya.

Israelis aren't racist right?......:cuckoo:

Sounds like Muslims who didn't want the Chechen players

:cuckoo:

Ya Ayuni.

It's football
sCo_blink2.gif

Only my fiancé is allowed to call me that.......:cool:

You could have pulled THAT all over my eyes:tongue:

Forum List

Back