🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli soccer fans burn Beitar Jerusalem offices because of Muslim soccer players

I must have missed something-----what evidence is there that the fire happened
because of two chechen players signing on? did someone write grafitti or leave
a note?

Rose, I guess you don't know the dialoge presented Ironically in the "Pale tracker" (HaGashsh Ha'hiver) trio?

In that known comedy part, taken like "online" on radio program called "songs and goals" it is told by the Radio-guy to the hols of the show, that the "groupies" of the football team (I believe it is Beitar Jerusalem) wishes, literally to "Burn the club"

it goes like this (In Hebrew it is much more hilarious, lol):

"Ohed(fan), 'scuse me, can you please tell me, what are your demands as this teams fans"

"Uh, well, we want to say who the Judges are gonna be"

"And if this condition is not to be given to you?"

"We decided, we're gonna burn down the club".

"Please tell us what your demans are"

"Ok, then, for starters, we want at least 15 winnings a year..."

"15 winnings, yes"?

"Yeah....Or else we burn down the club".

"Yes, yes"

"And we want, for once and for all, to decide, who will be on the team, who will be the judge, what the ending score gonna be, and what's the weather gonna be, too!~"

"A...and if it won't be given to you"

"We will burn down the club!"

"Can you please tell me, why you always burn the club?"

"Tell ya the truth, the club is made out of wood, so it's easy to burn it"

"What other demands to you have"?

"We want a club!"

"A club?"

"Yeah!"

"What for?"

"So we'll have something to burn!"

m0168.gif

There's no such thing as an Arabic world for black person. Never heard of it. Abd doesn't refer to a black, it's a sub word for abdAllah, or Abdullah, slave of God.

Your ignorance only proves your ignorance.

Abd is a word that means slave, it is not only used to describe a relationship with Allah, it is also used to describe everyone that Mulims consider inferior. Islam also teaches that a black face is a mark of disobedience against Allah, which automatically makes all blacks disbelievers.

What makes you say they would have been killed?

The typical reaction when a Palestinian torches property, also by the military. But when it's Jews doing it they take time to think about it. And claim they are just shocked, if it was an Arab it would be all over Israeli headlines and be labeled as a terror attack.......:cool:

It is soccer. Anyone who likes that game starts out with less than a full deck, you can't expect any fan to react rationally. That is why they routinely have riots after games even when both teams are from the same country.

There's no such thing as an Arabic world for black person. Never heard of it. Abd doesn't refer to a black, it's a sub word for abdAllah, or Abdullah, slave of God.

i think he meant "svartze".

I think you are even dumber than Because I Never See the Truth. You know the truth, and still insist that Islam does not teach people to be racist.

i am sure there are horrible sects in every religion that teach racism.

many have such teachings in their ancient texts.

maybe if you had some rudimentary knowledge of cultural anthropology, social biology, and some other disciplines, you might be able to figure out how these things come to be.

be that as it may, i really can't think of any time i ever said islam does not teach people to be racist, let alone insist.

What makes you say they would have been killed?

The typical reaction when a Palestinian torches property, also by the military. But when it's Jews doing it they take time to think about it. And claim they are just shocked, if it was an Arab it would be all over Israeli headlines and be labeled as a terror attack.......:cool:

It is soccer. Anyone who likes that game starts out with less than a full deck, you can't expect any fan to react rationally. That is why they routinely have riots after games even when both teams are from the same country.

no, it isn't soccer, it is racism.

only the muslim platers were singled out.

Your ignorance only proves your ignorance.

Abd is a word that means slave, it is not only used to describe a relationship with Allah, it is also used to describe everyone that Mulims consider inferior. Islam also teaches that a black face is a mark of disobedience against Allah, which automatically makes all blacks disbelievers.

Nope, you're speaking of day of judgement which states dark faces would be those who sinned and people who were righteous will have glowing faces. Know the words and don't twist like the sick pathetic loser you are.

Last edited:
BecauseIKnow: Nope, you're speaking of day of judgement which states [...] Know the words and don't twist like the sick pathetic loser you are."

speaking of words, didn't you just post: "Hi mommy, i just peed - will you come clean me."

. . .and then had a laugh-fest
thcoffeespill.gif
over it with the proud jewess ?

i think he meant "svartze".

I think you are even dumber than Because I Never See the Truth. You know the truth, and still insist that Islam does not teach people to be racist.

i am sure there are horrible sects in every religion that teach racism.

many have such teachings in their ancient texts.

maybe if you had some rudimentary knowledge of cultural anthropology, social biology, and some other disciplines, you might be able to figure out how these things come to be.

be that as it may, i really can't think of any time i ever said islam does not teach people to be racist, let alone insist.

Perhaps if you interacted with muslims from various parts of the world over
the past 50 years-----you would come to know that the concept of
race inferiority based on color is part and parcel of islamic "culture" thruout
the world. "ARABS" are very proud of their status as caucasions (despite
the fact that genetically they are very very intermingled with sub-saharans.)
Iranians--characteristically will not sit at the same lunch table with a
subsaharan. While arabs can tolerate having black "wives"----
letting their legitimate non-slave daughters MARRY a black man
is virtually unheard of. In lands where blacks and arabs live together---
the blacks are considered an inferior caste. ---examples are SUDAN--and YEMEN --
etc etc the word " SCHWARTZER" means "BLACK PERSON"
the word " ABED" --means "SLAVE" Whilst a name which means "slave of god"
is not denigrating--- word ABED for black person is absolutely denigrating

^^^

Oh really? Because you said so, of course irosie.

because it is FACT-----'because' I understand why you lie incessantly----now tell
me how sunnis and shiites love each other------and never kill each other-----I have
heard that one too. You can also tell me how DELIGHTED jews are to live under the
stench of shariah have fun

Forum List

Back