🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli universities becoming Hasbara mills

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

Two universities, Tel Aviv and Haifa, now offer programs in Hasbara. Both feature Neal Lazarus, the man behind the fake “gay flotilla” video.

"Two Israeli universities, Haifa University and Tel Aviv University, now offer programs in*Hasbara. The Haifa course is meant for Israeli students, the Tel Aviv one for foreign students. Both are supported by Israeli ministries: the Haifa one by the Ministry of Propaganda and Diaspora (Ministry of Hasbara, in Hebrew) and the Tel Aviv program by the Foreign Ministry.The Haifa program is public and can be viewed here (Hebrew.) It has also been*covered*by the Canadian Jewish News. It’s called “Ambassadors in the Net,” and its stated purpose is to prepare students for online Hasbara. Among other issues, the students (the university proudly said it selected an elite of 30 students from many applicants) will practice debating with anti-Israeli activists, and will try their hands at PR – and at editing Wikipedia. Students who finish the course will win the so-called “prized ambassador in the net diploma.” The chair of the program is Dr. Eli Avraham. He refused to talk to me and referred me to the university’s spokesman – a somewhat surprising position, coming from someone who purports to teach others on Hasbara.The Tel Aviv program seems more secret. I did not find any publications about it, and was only informed of its existence by a source. The plan is called “Ambassador Club,” is intended for foreign students – presumably Jewish – and consists of seven meetings. All of those meetings, aside from one with Dr. Khalil Shikaki (a well-known Palestinian pollster) are with right-wing and Hasbara people. There are no leftist guests. The “Ambassador club” plan will grant academic points to students who attend all seven meetings. It is also supported by Stand with UsThirdly, governmental involvement.

The two universities, starved after years of neo-liberalism, have quietly acquiesced to becoming propaganda arms of the government. In this, they have betrayed their mission. A university is not supposed to sing the praises of its own society; it is supposed to study it and criticize it. Furthermore, when you lie with dogs, don’t act surprised when you wake up with fleas: when TAU collaborates with Stand With Us, when it bestows its academic halo over professional fabricators like Lazarus, it invites international boycott. When it approves the teachings of the settler Itamar Marcus, it can no longer say it has no part in the occupation. When it spreads its aegis over colonels Leibovich and Eizen, it can no longer claim it is not a part of Israel’s military-media complex."

Israeli universities becoming Hasbara mills | +972 Magazine

For this, you get academic credits in Israel.

Only in Israel do we such contributions to civilization as this.

Not only that students can get aid to pay for tuition, housing, food, transportation, travel and living expenses.

Courtesy of the American taxpayer...

how interesting-----long ago-----when I was young----I first encountered muslims
from the Indian sub continent-----All of them were able to quote nazi literature
chapter and verse. I was amazed at the WORDS they knew-----Having never
met a jew before meeting me-----they knew words like "ashkenazi" "sephardi"----
and they even knew such interesting "facts" -----as ROCKEFELLAR is a jew----
and -----MAIMOINIDES was a jew who converted to islam and then became
a fsmous doctor ---------all from attending islamic schools----most prominently---
medical school in Karachi SUCH AN EDUCATION----marvelous for a third world country---
45 years ago

I miss Farfur for Palestinian children education. Don't you?

Two universities, Tel Aviv and Haifa, now offer programs in Hasbara. Both feature Neal Lazarus, the man behind the fake “gay flotilla” video.

"Two Israeli universities, Haifa University and Tel Aviv University, now offer programs in*Hasbara. The Haifa course is meant for Israeli students, the Tel Aviv one for foreign students. Both are supported by Israeli ministries: the Haifa one by the Ministry of Propaganda and Diaspora (Ministry of Hasbara, in Hebrew) and the Tel Aviv program by the Foreign Ministry.The Haifa program is public and can be viewed here (Hebrew.) It has also been*covered*by the Canadian Jewish News. It’s called “Ambassadors in the Net,” and its stated purpose is to prepare students for online Hasbara. Among other issues, the students (the university proudly said it selected an elite of 30 students from many applicants) will practice debating with anti-Israeli activists, and will try their hands at PR – and at editing Wikipedia. Students who finish the course will win the so-called “prized ambassador in the net diploma.” The chair of the program is Dr. Eli Avraham. He refused to talk to me and referred me to the university’s spokesman – a somewhat surprising position, coming from someone who purports to teach others on Hasbara.The Tel Aviv program seems more secret. I did not find any publications about it, and was only informed of its existence by a source. The plan is called “Ambassador Club,” is intended for foreign students – presumably Jewish – and consists of seven meetings. All of those meetings, aside from one with Dr. Khalil Shikaki (a well-known Palestinian pollster) are with right-wing and Hasbara people. There are no leftist guests. The “Ambassador club” plan will grant academic points to students who attend all seven meetings. It is also supported by Stand with UsThirdly, governmental involvement.

The two universities, starved after years of neo-liberalism, have quietly acquiesced to becoming propaganda arms of the government. In this, they have betrayed their mission. A university is not supposed to sing the praises of its own society; it is supposed to study it and criticize it. Furthermore, when you lie with dogs, don’t act surprised when you wake up with fleas: when TAU collaborates with Stand With Us, when it bestows its academic halo over professional fabricators like Lazarus, it invites international boycott. When it approves the teachings of the settler Itamar Marcus, it can no longer say it has no part in the occupation. When it spreads its aegis over colonels Leibovich and Eizen, it can no longer claim it is not a part of Israel’s military-media complex."

What's hilarious is when zionists claim hasbara doesn't exist and is a figment of peoples imagination...heheh.

Hasbara about hasbara...

Last edited:
What's hilarious is when zionists claim hasbara doesn't exist and is a figment of peoples imagination...heheh.

Hasbara about hasbara...

What is hilarious is that some meccaists claim that the KHUTBAH JUMAAT is
not a weekly FECES FLING

From Sherri's cut and paste spam:

"A university is not supposed to sing the praises of its own society; it is supposed to study it and criticize it."

To enlighten the "dain bramaged" such as Sherri and those she appeals to, universities serve to offer the widest possible exposure to music, arts, sciences, history, mathematics, culture, etc., the widest possible examination of the human experience.

While in free societies that includes criticism of ones government, it also includes examination and critique of the differences between open, pluralistic free societies vs. totalitarian, theocratic fear societies (such as retrograde islamist societies).

As noted previously, it is odd what "Palestinian" moslems put our infidel welfare dollars toward.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSL0sMKGlY8&desktop_uri=/watch?v=MSL0sMKGlY8

I say we withdraw our aid from all of them.

I second that, let us stop all foreign aid to everyone.

That includes stopping aid to our largest welfare state, Israel, let us stop every cent of that over 4 billion dollars we send to them every year.

Let us use that money to take care of the needs of Americans here in America.

Last edited:
As noted previously, it is odd what "Palestinian" moslems put our infidel welfare dollars toward.

You expect saudi arabia to FEED the people who call themselves "palestinians"----
gee-------you are COLD

That includes stopping aid to our largest welfare state, Israel, let us stop every cent of that over 4 billion dollars we send to them every year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interestingly enough----Netanyahu would like Israel to stop accepting
aid from the USA too. Too many STRINGS He has stated that
Israel could do better without it. What islamo nazis never like to mention is
the fact that US aid to Israel did not start at all until the late 60s Before
that time ------islamo nazi propaganda claimed that PRIVATE DONATIONS
to israel by jews was tantamount to "JEWISH THEFT FROM GENTILES"

I do believe ----that everyone would be better off if the USA placed a moratorium
on ALL -----foreign aid. Even the people who call themselves "palestinians" --
will not starve------sherri will see to it

Considering it costs $40,000 for each use of Iron Dome I think until Israel is confident her enemies won't fire any more rockets into Israel, then the aid should continue.

What a load of bullshit.

In American and European universities students spread to other students all bunch of lies collected in what they called "The apartheid week" or whatever other nonsense.

universities all over the world become a base for political ideologies.

That is nothing new.

In fact the university of Haifa encourages students to try and free political prisoners, something which is punishable in jail.

Considering it costs $40,000 for each use of Iron Dome I think until Israel is confident her enemies won't fire any more rockets into Israel, then the aid should continue.

Iron Dome is a failure. Reminds me of Ronny Cox in Robocop..."Who CARES if it doesn't work!"

"An unpublished 2013 report by Professor Theodore Postol and two colleagues (including Mordechai Shefer) argued that the official effectiveness figures for Iron Dome during Operation Pillar of Defense were incorrect.[91] Although Postol had earlier lauded Iron Dome's effectiveness,[92] after studying videos of the alleged warhead interceptions as well as police reports and other data, he argued that "Iron Dome’s intercept rate, defined as destruction of the rocket's warhead was relatively low, perhaps as low as 5%, but could well be lower."[91] Postol reached this conclusion mainly from an analysis of non-official footage of interceptions taken by civilians and published on YouTube. He additionally used the amount of claims filed by the Property Tax Authority and the number of Israeli Police Reports (taken from the Israeli Police website) relating to rockets to support his argument. The Israeli Institute of National Security Studies published a detailed rebuttal to these claims, labeling them "dubious research without access to credible data".[93]"

Israel has so much invested in Iron Dome (as well as the US who has given israel 1 billion (off record) to deploy it) that it has become "too big to fail".

Postel, who is a Prof at MIT and a critic of missile defense systems like ID, instead of swallowing the hasbara line coming out of the IDF and analyzed video footage along with police reports and insurance claims and discovered the effectiveness of ID might be less then 5%.

But the official part line from israel and the IDF is that it works fine...and they'll try to fix it as they go along.

One more thing - If ID is so effective and intercepts up to 90% of rockets, why do zionists continue to lament pali rocket attacks as being killing machines that are destroying israel?

Can't have it both ways...

Forum List

Back