🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's Documented Story

ONE of the four or so groups which contributed to the 'coalition' of clans which became the Jewish People was certainly the Caananite 'underclass' of some of the city-states who had revolted and destroyed their overlords - who were Egyptian clients.

Bu that is very far from being all of the story. Shaarona, your OPINIONS as posted leave out far too much to merit description as 'accurate' - and once again, you seem to expect that your words should be taken as fact without any supporting documentation. That's simply not acceptable, not from anyone - least of all such a recent arrival.

Why don't you READ Benny Morris's books and the writings of Sharrett and Moshe Dayan.

Then you might read some archeology.. in particular the Lost Dynasty of Egypt.

My opinions are as good as your penchant for insults .. If you want to know the ME.. start reading seriously. I have for over 60 years.

Perhaps you should check up on Benny Morris. He has changed his mind.

Mideast Dispatch Archive: Israel’s leading new historian appears to change his mind

Yosef Chaim Brenner, David Ben Gurion, and Rachel Yanait. Along with Ben Gurion he composed the book "The Land of Israel Past and Present" promulgating that the Palestinians are descended from Jewish farmers.

The big problem here is that the British Officials in the area observed the Arabs flooding into Israel from their poor surrounding countries to take jobs which the Jews had for them. This is no different from what we see today when poor Muslims are flooding into Europe and Hispanics are flooding across our southern border.

I think a Kurdish state is a mistake, but Israel has armed the more violent and revolution elements since 1950..

A state is probably inevitable. I hope it works, but I fear they have been used to take control of Iraqi oil and gas fields and may no longer be useful.

In Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and Libya Arab Jews tended to be prosperous and successful. Israel put a lot of pressure on them.
Israel didn't put any pressure on anything, you idiot. Muslim countries turned on their ethnic minority Jews and starting killing them in the streets, and then confiscating aka stealing all land and property belonging to them. (shades of prophet Mohammad).

Israel saved the Jews from these intolerant animals by providing a safe haven for them. If there is ever an argument for the state of Israel, it's the treatment of Jews at the hands of their Muslim hosts. For thousands of years Jews lived a persecuted life in all these Arab countries, yet Arab animals managed to finally ethnically cleanse the native Jewish population and it's ancient history from each and every one of those countries. In essence, Arabs accomplished in the Middle East what Nazis in couldn't.

And now, Israel, the land from which all the Jews in the Middle East originated and spread from, is the last stand of three thousand years of Jewish history and civilization in the Middle East. That's why Sephardi Jews are some of the most Zionist Jews you can find. They experienced Muslim savagery first hand.

You might want to read up on the history of the Kurds..

Most of the Jews were not native to the Arab world unless you recognize that they were basically Canaanites.. They began moving into the Arab world around 300-400 BC.
300 BC? That's fucking a whole thousand to 1500 years before Muhammad and his thugs Arabs appeared on the stage. At that time, it wasn't called "the Arab world", DUFUS. That means Jews are more native than the Arab invaders.

Last edited:
During these centuries under Muslim rule, the Jewish Community had it’s ups and downs. By World War I, they accounted for one third of Baghdad’s population. In 1922, the British recieved a mandate over Iraq and began transforming it into a modern nation-state.

Iraq became an independent state in 1932. Throughout this period, the authorities drew heavily on the talents of the mall well-educated Jews for their ties outside the country and proficiency in foreign languages. Iraq’s first minister of finance, Yehezkel Sasson, was a Jew. These Jewish communities played a vital role in the development of judicial and postal systems.

In the 1936 Iraq Directory, the “Israelite community” is listed among the various other Iraqi communities, such as Arabs, Kirds, Turkmen, Muslims, Christians, Yazidis and Sabeans, and numbering at about 120,000. Hebrew is also listed as one of Iraq’s six languages.

Yet, following the end of the British mandate, the 2,700-year-old Iraqi Jewish community suffered horrible persecution, particularly as the Zionist drive for a state intensified. In June 1941, the Mufti-inspired, pro-Nazi coup of Rashid Ali sparked rioting and a pogrom in Baghdad during the Jewish Feast of Shavuot. Armed Iraqi mobs, with the complicity of the police and the army, murdered 180 Jews and wounded almost 1,000 in what became known as the Farhud pogrom. Immediately following, the British Army re-entered Baghdad, and success of the Jewish community resumed. Jews built a broad network of medical facilities, schools and cultural activity. Nearly all of the members of the Baghdad Symphony Orchestra were Jewish. Yet this flourisng environment abruptly ended in 1947, with the partition of Palestine and the fight for Israel’s independence. Outbreaks of anti-Jewish rioting regularly occurred between 1947 and 1949. After the establishment of Israel in 1948, Zionism became a capital crime.

snip

Israel used the Mossad's covert operation in Iraqi Kurdistan (which was helping the forces of Mullah Mustapha Barazani (there are photos of Barzani with the Mossad on line.. )

continued

Jews of Iraq | Jewish Virtual Library

How about some evidence of your accusation, or is it what you have been told in the mosque..................

Yosef Chaim Brenner, David Ben Gurion, and Rachel Yanait. Along with Ben Gurion he composed the book "The Land of Israel Past and Present" promulgating that the Palestinians are descended from Jewish farmers.

Not quite right are you sha, the book says Jewish Palestinians, and not arab as you are trying to make out.

and for the destruction of the temple, more than 150,000 of the Assyrians were killed by disease......or angel
well we don't know the why, but it is coincidence.
The King was killed by is own sons.
70 yrs later many of the jews that were taken, returned and restored the temple

ONE of the four or so groups which contributed to the 'coalition' of clans which became the Jewish People was certainly the Caananite 'underclass' of some of the city-states who had revolted and destroyed their overlords - who were Egyptian clients.

Bu that is very far from being all of the story. Shaarona, your OPINIONS as posted leave out far too much to merit description as 'accurate' - and once again, you seem to expect that your words should be taken as fact without any supporting documentation. That's simply not acceptable, not from anyone - least of all such a recent arrival.

Pay careful attention to the stuff posted by Shaar-----it is standard partyline
islamic revisionist history. No need for documentation ----it is the stuff ---
"EVERYONE KNOWS"-----muslim kids learn it from the time they are toddlers and
THEY KNOW it as well as american kids know "in fourteen hundred and ninety two---
columbus sailed the ocean blue........."

I recognized the stuff immediately-----I heard it from muslims from southeast asia-- ----as far back as 50 years ago----when I was still an adolescent

objection is futile----the standard responses are

"EVERYONE KNOWS" and to any alternative "PROVE IT...!!!!!!!! ..."

the southeast asia versions also include the glorious mughal empire
myth-------of perfect joy until the intervention of the
""" WESTERN IMPERIALISM""" and-----the 'ziionist-controlled-CIA"

THEY KNOW it as well as american kids know "in fourteen hundred and ninety two---

I recognized the stuff immediately-----I heard it from muslims from southeast asia-- ----as far back as 50 years ago----when I was still an adolescent

The link is to the Jewish Virtual Library..

The link is to the Jewish Virtual Library..

What link???

Forum List

Back