Israel's Memorial To All Those Who Perished on 911

Cue in one of the resident antisemites to repeat some stupid conspiracy theory involving "dancing Israelis" in 5.....4.......3......2......

Cue in one of the resident antisemites to repeat some stupid conspiracy theory involving "dancing Israelis" in 5.....4.......3......2......

If I were an Israeli in the USA on 911, I too would be dancing on a rooftop now that Americans finally understand what Israel has been trying to warn us about radical Islamic terrorists out to kill us & destroy our way of life.

If I were an Israeli in the USA on 911, I too would be dancing on a rooftop now that Americans finally understand what Israel has been trying to warn us about radical Islamic terrorists out to kill us & destroy our way of life.

Oh yes we seen first hand the terrorism of the Israelites, on our ground. I side with the Palestinians.

Last edited:

What is your way of life, immoral of course. Destroying homes and stealing land, killing kids, disgusting. Your in charge of the worlds largest outdoor concentration camp and for kicks you bomb them now and then. Disgusting.

The Tear Drop Memorial, is a 10 story sculpture designed by one of Russia’s leading sculptors,Zurab Tsereteli, that was given to the United States as an official gift from the Russian government as a memorial to the victims of 9/11.

— Funded by private donations, the work of art called “The Tear Drop Memorial”, consists of a 100 foot tall tower, with a huge open crack running down the center.

Hanging from the crack is a massive “teardrop” designed to drip water.

The base of the monument is surrounded by a marble wall with the names of the 3000 victims engraved in alphabetical order.
Russia-tribute-to-911-victims.jpg

Russia Gave The US a 9/11 Memorial
This Memorial is in the US, the one in Israel celebrates something else

The Zionist controlled US media gives the beautiful memorial, dedicated by Putin, a total silent treatment. The monument is barely known, even among local residents of Bayonne!

The Zionist controlled US media gives the beautiful memorial, dedicated by Putin, a total silent treatment. The monument is barely known, even among local residents of Bayonne!

It has nothing to do with the media being "Zionist controlled". I had no idea that Israel had a 9/11 Memorial until MJB posted about it here.

It has nothing to do with the media being "Zionist controlled". I had no idea that Israel had a 9/11 Memorial until MJB posted about it here.

Did you know about the Russian Memorial?

Oh yes we seen first hand the terrorism of the Israelites, on our ground. I side with the Palestinians.

Evidence of this terrorism please, or stop inciting violence

What is your way of life, immoral of course. Destroying homes and stealing land, killing kids, disgusting. Your in charge of the worlds largest outdoor concentration camp and for kicks you bomb them now and then. Disgusting.

Less homes destroyed in gaza that in Aleppo
The Jordanian law of 1949 was meant to allow the theft of Jewish owned land. Now it is again Jewish owned land
The Palestinians have admitted their favourite targets are children for the propaganda effect
That would be the one in Lebanon or the one in Jordan, neither of which are Israeli
If they did not fore illegal weapons at Israel that the world has stated are war crimes they would not be bombed in return

So yes you are disgusting to LIE like a 10c whore about Israel and its problems.

The Tear Drop Memorial, is a 10 story sculpture designed by one of Russia’s leading sculptors,Zurab Tsereteli, that was given to the United States as an official gift from the Russian government as a memorial to the victims of 9/11.

— Funded by private donations, the work of art called “The Tear Drop Memorial”, consists of a 100 foot tall tower, with a huge open crack running down the center.

Hanging from the crack is a massive “teardrop” designed to drip water.

The base of the monument is surrounded by a marble wall with the names of the 3000 victims engraved in alphabetical order.
Russia-tribute-to-911-victims.jpg

Russia Gave The US a 9/11 Memorial
This Memorial is in the US, the one in Israel celebrates something else

From a islamonazi pallywood propagandist source of course, shown by the use of the term Zionist run America

And most of the US media is owned by islamics when you look at the records. Proving fanger is LYING again.

Did you know about the Russian Memorial?

No. So?

Now you know

Forum List

Back