Israel's Memorial To All Those Who Perished on 911

The Zionist controlled US media gives the beautiful memorial, dedicated by Putin, a total silent treatment. The monument is barely known, even among local residents of Bayonne!

It has nothing to do with the media being "Zionist controlled". I had no idea that Israel had a 9/11 Memorial until MJB posted about it here.

Did you know about the Russian Memorial?

No. So?

The Zionist controlled US media gives the beautiful memorial, dedicated by Putin, a total silent treatment. The monument is barely known, even among local residents of Bayonne!

Now you know

And the 9/11 Memorial in Israel is also given the silent treatment by the Zionist controlled media. You don't make any sense. Now you know.

It has nothing to do with the media being "Zionist controlled". I had no idea that Israel had a 9/11 Memorial until MJB posted about it here.

No. So?

Now you know

And the 9/11 Memorial in Israel is also given the silent treatment by the Zionist controlled media. You don't make any sense. Now you know.

I have already stated the israeli ¨memorial¨ is celebrating the event,
Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel - News

No. So?

Now you know

I have already stated the israeli ¨memorial¨ is celebrating the event,
Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel - News

Ha'aretz is an Israeli newspaper. Shouldn't this be celebrated by the Zionist controlled media in America? How many Americans read Ha'aretz, besides you, that is?

Last edited:
Cue in one of the resident antisemites to repeat some stupid conspiracy theory involving "dancing Israelis" in 5.....4.......3......2......

If I were an Israeli in the USA on 911, I too would be dancing on a rooftop now that Americans finally understand what Israel has been trying to warn us about radical Islamic terrorists out to kill us & destroy our way of life.

Oh yes we seen first hand the terrorism of the Israelites, on our ground. I side with the Palestinians.

Evidence of this terrorism please, or stop inciting violence

Your right it was not terrorism, it was all planned. What I would constitute as terrorism is blaming it on Arabs and then going to war with Iraq. I guess Americans needed a reason to go to war, the twin towers needed to come down due to the asbestos problem and Trade center no. seven needed to get rid a whole lot of stuff from Enron and other dishonest deals and get more money to the Pentagon. Rumsfled and all those trillions gone, misplaced. One really needs to marvel of the whole operation.

No. So?

Now you know

So when did the media become Zionist controlled, and do all the arab oil shieks who ploughed so much money into the US media circus know they have been laid off ?

Cue in one of the resident antisemites to repeat some stupid conspiracy theory involving "dancing Israelis" in 5.....4.......3......2......

If I were an Israeli in the USA on 911, I too would be dancing on a rooftop now that Americans finally understand what Israel has been trying to warn us about radical Islamic terrorists out to kill us & destroy our way of life.

Oh yes we seen first hand the terrorism of the Israelites, on our ground. I side with the Palestinians.

Your right it was not terrorism, it was all planned. What I would constitute as terrorism is blaming it on Arabs and then going to war with Iraq. I guess Americans needed a reason to go to war, the twin towers needed to come down due to the asbestos problem and Trade center no. seven needed to get rid a whole lot of stuff from Enron and other dishonest deals and get more money to the Pentagon. Rumsfled and all those trillions gone, misplaced. One really needs to marvel of the whole operation.

So now you know better than experts do you, or just better than the experts that have proven it was islamonazi terrorism and mass murder.

No. So?

Now you know

So when did the media become Zionist controlled, and do all the arab oil shieks who ploughed so much money into the US media circus know they have been laid off ?

I have al-Jazeera on my cable network. Is that also Zionist controlled? And all the Israeli victims of this latest intifada--why are they never mentioned on the evening news in this Zionist controlled media?

No. So?

Now you know

I have al-Jazeera on my cable network. Is that also Zionist controlled? And all the Israeli victims of this latest intifada--why are they never mentioned on the evening news in this Zionist controlled media?

Wait untill they hit the six million mark, you´ll never hear the end of it

So now you know better than experts do you, or just better than the experts that have proven it was islamonazi terrorism and mass murder.

Most experts know better and know the buildings came down by demolitions.

No. So?

Now you know

Wait untill they hit the six million mark, you´ll never hear the end of it

You do realise that it will be the end for islam don't you, as every civilised nation will turn against you muslims and force you back to your cess pits. We did it once before when you got too big for your boots, we can do it again.

Most experts know better and know the buildings came down by demolitions.

And who spent 10 years wiring the explosives every night with no signs of any work having been done. To remove the dry wall and studding alone would have taken a week for each lift shaft ( the strongest point ) then a further week of cutting the steel so the shaped charges could bring the building down. A lapse of 1 millisecond would result in the building falling to the side. So why did none of the workers ask why the same walls were being redecorated every night, and why there were loose wires sticking out all over the place snagging people as they walked past.

Now which experts know better than military explosives experts on how hard it is to bring a building of that size straight down ?

Yeah right. Those Zionists planned 911 & hired Arabs to take the blame. Pass it on. 'Atta girl.

Forum List

Back