Israel's new prime minister is sworn in, ending Netanyahu's 12-year grip on power

During the debate ahead of the swearing-in, Netanyahu assailed the coalition that ousted him from the Prime Minister's Office after a record 12 consecutive years, calling it a "weak" and "dangerous" government. Long considered the "magician" of Israeli politics, Netanyahu had survived years of challenges to his power, outlasting and outmaneuvering his opponents. But on this night, he had too many opponents who wanted to see him gone.

--------
I wonder if Netanyahu will claim "Stolen elections" and his idiot followers will promise that he will return to power in Augest? LOL
I have the temptation to do a dance now but will have to wait and see if he is not a clone of him first. Oh and if you are trolling pretending the most biggest massive election fraud took place to keep trump from getting elected,you just exposed yourself as am America hater and shill from Langley paid to troll here.
What the heck is your point? Are you saying that election fraud took place and that Rump was somehow cheated? Hard to understand your point.

During the debate ahead of the swearing-in, Netanyahu assailed the coalition that ousted him from the Prime Minister's Office after a record 12 consecutive years, calling it a "weak" and "dangerous" government. Long considered the "magician" of Israeli politics, Netanyahu had survived years of challenges to his power, outlasting and outmaneuvering his opponents. But on this night, he had too many opponents who wanted to see him gone.

--------
I wonder if Netanyahu will claim "Stolen elections" and his idiot followers will promise that he will return to power in Augest? LOL

Great news! Nutanyahoo gone!
Oh my god Lakota for the first time in his life said someth8ng intelligent,the world must be coming to an end.

--------
I have the temptation to do a dance now but will have to wait and see if he is not a clone of him first. Oh and if you are trolling pretending the most biggest massive election fraud took place to keep trump from getting elected,you just exposed yourself as am America hater and shill from Langley paid to troll here.
What the heck is your point? Are you saying that election fraud took place and that Rump was somehow cheated? Hard to understand your point.
Somehow cheated and calling him Rump just proves yin spades you are another Shill from Langley that hates America calling him Rump and then denying reality Biden stole the election.another shill from Langley sent here to post lies that has penetrated this site to add to ignore.

--------
Somehow cheated and calling him Rump just proves yin spades you are another Shill from Langley that hates America calling him Rump and then denying reality Biden stole the election.another shill from Langley sent here to post lies that has penetrated this site to add to ignore.
Yeah, Langley sent me here to post. How did you guess? Now go take your meds and have a nice lie-down, ok chump? That's a good lad. :itsok:

I USED to respect him a lot. Then, within hours of Xiden’s “win”, Bibi called to congratulate him.
Netanyahu is very diplomatic and did the right thing by congratulating the newly elected president. There is no doubt that Netanyahu was CRUSHED by the news that Trump had "lost" the election.

Benjamin Netanyahu, the longest serving Israeli leader, was ousted as prime minister on Sunday after the Knesset, Israel’s parliament, voted to form a new government made up of a coalition of opposition groups pledging to heal caustic divisions caused by Netanyahu’s 12-year rule.

Netanyahu had failed to form a government after a March 23 election — the fourth in two years — and could not block the power-sharing agreement between the groups, headed by his former defense minister Naftali Bennett and opposition leader Yair Lapid.

Bennett and Lapid will each serve two years as prime minister on a rotating basis.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

I USED to respect him a lot. Then, within hours of Xiden’s “win”, Bibi called to congratulate him. After all PDJT had done for Israel ... onw would have thought Bibi would have had bigger balls, but, then again it is Israel that, like America, is slowly being eaten up with subversive and terrorist muslims....I say 3 years,and if Xiden has his way 2 years or less!

Oh, don't be narrow minded. What was he supposed to do? tell Biden to go to hell? Really? Netanyahu worried first about the Israeli interests, just like Trump did the American ones.

Self hating Jews are as dangerous as self hating white people.
This is very good news – glad to hear it.

First Trump, now Netanyahu – next Bolsonaro, Orban, Putin, Erdoğan, and all the other rightwing dictators and autocrats who need to be gotten rid of.

Yeah, I bet you're celebrating like the other peaceful Islamic movements, like Hamas and Hezbollah...

--------

This is actually bad news for the American Left. For 12 years, they've been able to claim they don't hate Israel, they just hated Netanyahu.

Now, they're just going to have to admit, they just hate Jews.

Last edited:

--------

This is actually bad news for the American Left. For 12 years, they've been able to claim they don't hate Israel, they just hated Netanyahu.

"Jews will not replace us".

Trump: "There were very fine people on both sides".

So you want Bolsonaro, Putin et al to stay in power?
Actually, I prefer that Jesus Christ be in power but I know that you hate him too.
Are all trumptards this stupid or with you I have actually plumbed the bottom? But hey, no one is stopping you from voting for baby Jesus if that's what you want. Go right ahead.

--------

LOL. Another day, another retard rears his ugly head. Sorry pal, you are confusing my side with yours. We don't hate anyone, remember? It is your party that hates Blacks, Jews, Muslims, gays, etc.

Maybe that is why there is such strong support among the Jewish people for Democrats in spite of idiots like you trying to muddy the waters. Come back when you have something really intelligent to post.

--------

It will be interesting to see if the Pals fulfill their promise to quit with the islamonazi terror now that B.B. is gone?

So you want Bolsonaro, Putin et al to stay in power?
Actually, I prefer that Jesus Christ be in power but I know that you hate him too.
Are all trumptards this stupid or with you I have actually plumbed the bottom? But hey, no one is stopping you from voting for baby Jesus if that's what you want. Go right ahead.
Welcome to my "ignore" list. Congratulations!

--------

It will be interesting to see if the Pals fulfill their promise to quit with the islamonazi terror now that B.B. is gone?

For a time, but conflict is financially lucrative (western donations) and so they will again stir the pot in due time.

Self hating Jews are as dangerous as self hating white people.
This is very good news – glad to hear it.

First Trump, now Netanyahu – next Bolsonaro, Orban, Putin, Erdoğan, and all the other rightwing dictators and autocrats who need to be gotten rid of.
Funny how “dictators” are being peacefully removed from office.

Forum List

Back