Israel's new prime minister is sworn in, ending Netanyahu's 12-year grip on power

So you want Bolsonaro, Putin et al to stay in power?
Actually, I prefer that Jesus Christ be in power but I know that you hate him too.
Are all trumptards this stupid or with you I have actually plumbed the bottom? But hey, no one is stopping you from voting for baby Jesus if that's what you want. Go right ahead.
Welcome to my "ignore" list. Congratulations!
Is that a promise? I would hate it if you start responding. We all know about trumptards and promises. :itsok:

During the debate ahead of the swearing-in, Netanyahu assailed the coalition that ousted him from the Prime Minister's Office after a record 12 consecutive years, calling it a "weak" and "dangerous" government. Long considered the "magician" of Israeli politics, Netanyahu had survived years of challenges to his power, outlasting and outmaneuvering his opponents. But on this night, he had too many opponents who wanted to see him gone.

--------
I wonder if Netanyahu will claim "Stolen elections" and his idiot followers will promise that he will return to power in Augest? LOL

Great news! Nutanyahoo gone!

This is actually bad news for the American Left. For 12 years, they've been able to claim they don't hate Israel, they just hated Netanyahu.

Now, they're just going to have to admit, they just hate Jews.
"Jews will not replace us".

Trump: "There were very fine people on both sides".
That lie has been proven to be a lie. Next.

During the debate ahead of the swearing-in, Netanyahu assailed the coalition that ousted him from the Prime Minister's Office after a record 12 consecutive years, calling it a "weak" and "dangerous" government. Long considered the "magician" of Israeli politics, Netanyahu had survived years of challenges to his power, outlasting and outmaneuvering his opponents. But on this night, he had too many opponents who wanted to see him gone.

--------
I wonder if Netanyahu will claim "Stolen elections" and his idiot followers will promise that he will return to power in Augest? LOL

This is actually bad news for the American Left. For 12 years, they've been able to claim they don't hate Israel, they just hated Netanyahu.

Just like your orange, dear leader would say........................right after watching a video of him, saying that.

--------
I have the temptation to do a dance now but will have to wait and see if he is not a clone of him first. Oh and if you are trolling pretending the most biggest massive election fraud took place to keep trump from getting elected,you just exposed yourself as am America hater and shill from Langley paid to troll here.
What the heck is your point? Are you saying that election fraud took place and that Rump was somehow cheated? Hard to understand your point.
Somehow cheated and calling him Rump just proves yin spades you are another Shill from Langley that hates America calling him Rump and then denying reality Biden stole the election.another shill from Langley sent here to post lies that has penetrated this site to add to ignore.
Langley shill smoking op is angrtpy again throwing objects at the wall in anger again as always cause the truth hurts. :laughing0301: :rofl:

--------

You got him angrtpy same as and you as well have him throwing objects in anger at the wall for speaking the truth as well.:rofl::laughing0301:

--------
I have the temptation to do a dance now but will have to wait and see if he is not a clone of him first. Oh and if you are trolling pretending the most biggest massive election fraud took place to keep trump from getting elected,you just exposed yourself as am America hater and shill from Langley paid to troll here.
What the heck is your point? Are you saying that election fraud took place and that Rump was somehow cheated? Hard to understand your point.
Somehow cheated and calling him Rump just proves yin spades you are another Shill from Langley that hates America calling him Rump and then denying reality Biden stole the election.another shill from Langley sent here to post lies that has penetrated this site to add to ignore.
Langley shill smoking op is angrtpy again throwing objects at the wall in anger again as always cause the truth hurts. :laughing0301: :rofl:
He got angry over this truthful post as well and began throwing objects again. :lmao: :rofl: :laughing0301:

--------
Sure Q NUT, can't wait for the lizard people to be exposed.

--------

Dems Shocked, Disappointed To Learn The New Israeli Prime Minister Will Still Be A Jew.

0C8D45AD-2EB0-4164-89A9-273D7B5A3CE1.jpeg

--------

It sounds like trump re incarnate. Won't accept defeat.

Forum List

Back