Israel's war crimes

RE: Israel's war crimes
※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

I find it very hard to understand the War Crime Complaint.

:ahole-1::ahole-1:
He can’t; He’s insane. He actually has WET dreams about Gay Athiests
This one?View attachment 218974

:ahole-1: Leave it to a Pro Palestinian Moron
(COMMENT)

I find it difficult to determine what their particular complaint is. Most often, I find that the complainant did not understand the elements of an offense in any given War Crime example they present. Most don't know what the law is pertaining to their complaint.

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel's crimes are numerous and well documented.

You just don't see them because you look at everything through Israel colored glasses.

Incorrect. Israel won the wars. It’s their land. Palestinians are run by internationally recognized terror regimes. You cannot see that through your Jew hate
Goodness,this idiot who lives in Israel knows nothing of Zionist Terrorism..Stern Group etc,. WHAT A LYING WASTER LIKE ALL ZIONIST TRASH

※→ "Mindful," et al,

Yes, It would be interesting to gain some insight....

You think?

Tell me about its illegal occupation.

I've been there many times.
(COMMENT)
  • How is an "illegal occupation" defined?
  • What is the difference between an "illegal" and a "legal" Occupation?
  • What is the law on this?

Most Respectfully,
R

Illegal is the Turkish occupation of Northern Cyprus. I've been there many times. Driven through the UN manned checkpoint. No country in the world, except Turkey, recognises any legality whatsoever of this occupation

As for Israel and the territories. How can one occupy something that doesn't exist?.
Really at times you surprise me.....

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

(COMMENT)

I find it difficult to determine what their particular complaint is. Most often, I find that the complainant did not understand the elements of an offense in any given War Crime example they present. Most don't know what the law is pertaining to their complaint.

Most Respectfully,
R

You just don't see them because you look at everything through Israel colored glasses.

Incorrect. Israel won the wars. It’s their land. Palestinians are run by internationally recognized terror regimes. You cannot see that through your Jew hate
Goodness,this idiot who lives in Israel knows nothing of Zionist Terrorism..Stern Group etc,. WHAT A LYING WASTER LIKE ALL ZIONIST TRASH

Shhhh... adults are speaking.

※→ "Mindful," et al,

In the purest sense of the meaning → "Occupation" is neither good nor evil; it is not legal or illegal.

As for Israel and the territories. How can one occupy something that doesn't exist?.
(COMMENT)

Q:
How can one occupy something that doesn't exist?
All that is needed for an "Occupation is "ground" (AKA: Land, Territory, Area) to be effectively control by a governmental power.
In the case of the West Bank (including Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip, for the thousand years prior to Israel, the Arab Palestinians DID NOT effectively control any of the territory under discussion.​

Q:
The unspoken question is about the relationship between the 2012 State of Palestine and the Israeli Occupation.
UN Memo said:
Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 9.23.05 PM.png

Since the time of the Roman Empire, there has been a category of territory (that I'm sure you've heard of) called "no mans land" or "nobody's land. " You've probably noticed that the study of western law has an affinity for Latin terminology. In this very case, the modern Latin term which is applicable descrbes that territory that has never been under sovereign control - OR - the government of a territory once sovereign, has relinquished their sovereignty (abandon the control). That term is "terra nullius."

Terra Nullius --- Wikipedia said:

Terra nullius (/ˈtɛrə.nʌˈlaɪəs/, plural terrae nullius) is a Latin expression meaning "nobody's land", and is a principle sometimes used in international law to describe territory that may be acquired by a state's occupation of it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_nullius

I realize it sounds complicated, but it really is not. It is shrouded in a mist pro-Arab Palestinian propaganda which has the intended impact of casting doubt and question on the legitimacy of the Allied Power to have decided on the future of the territory. It is made even more complicated by the fact that the Arab Palestinians have insisted, for nearly a hundred years, that the Mandate, the Treaties, and Covenants, of which they were never a party to, associated with the establishment Jewish National Home, and later an independent and self-governing Jewish State, owed an obligation to the Arab Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1: Leave it to a Pro Palestinian Moron
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Look GO BACK TO SLEEP,this is when you are at your BEST...LOL

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Fail. Like all your posts

GO BACK TO BED,YOUR BRAIN IS DEAD

And yet it still works better than yours

※→ "Mindful," et al,

In the purest sense of the meaning → "Occupation" is neither good nor evil; it is not legal or illegal.

(COMMENT)

Q:
How can one occupy something that doesn't exist?
All that is needed for an "Occupation is "ground" (AKA: Land, Territory, Area) to be effectively control by a governmental power.
In the case of the West Bank (including Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip, for the thousand years prior to Israel, the Arab Palestinians DID NOT effectively control any of the territory under discussion.​

Q:
The unspoken question is about the relationship between the 2012 State of Palestine and the Israeli Occupation.

Since the time of the Roman Empire, there has been a category of territory (that I'm sure you've heard of) called "no mans land" or "nobody's land. " You've probably noticed that the study of western law has an affinity for Latin terminology. In this very case, the modern Latin term which is applicable descrbes that territory that has never been under sovereign control - OR - the government of a territory once sovereign, has relinquished their sovereignty (abandon the control). That term is "terra nullius."

Terra Nullius --- Wikipedia said:

Terra nullius (/ˈtɛrə.nʌˈlaɪəs/, plural terrae nullius) is a Latin expression meaning "nobody's land", and is a principle sometimes used in international law to describe territory that may be acquired by a state's occupation of it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_nullius

I realize it sounds complicated, but it really is not. It is shrouded in a mist pro-Arab Palestinian propaganda which has the intended impact of casting doubt and question on the legitimacy of the Allied Power to have decided on the future of the territory. It is made even more complicated by the fact that the Arab Palestinians have insisted, for nearly a hundred years, that the Mandate, the Treaties, and Covenants, of which they were never a party to, associated with the establishment Jewish National Home, and later an independent and self-governing Jewish State, owed an obligation to the Arab Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R
Since the time of the Roman Empire, there has been a category of territory (that I'm sure you've heard of) called "no mans land" or "nobody's land. "
860x484.jpg

Yeah, nobody. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You are a hoot.

And yet it still works better than yours
So says you THE ZIONIST LIAR,go back to sleepy byes

Not off topic. Israel is a Democracy. NO WAR CRIMES. You are false. And a tattle tale.

there are no democracies in countries where islam is practiced. that's all of them.

islam + democracy ........ and certainly not in the minds of "goofy palestinian leaders." they love their bazooka gun photo-ops.

page again ?
Turkey is a democracy.

Is it? Did you see the coup? Think gays feel safe in Turkey? Jews?
Concentration, jew baby, a democracy.

It is a Democracy like China is a Democracy. You're dumb, Howser.
China and Turkey are very different. So no. It is not democracy like China is a democracy....

Except it is not BS.

View attachment 219034

You don't see this in Israel.
Off topic. Deflection.

Not off topic. Israel is a Democracy. NO WAR CRIMES. You are false. And a tattle tale.

there are no democracies in countries where islam is practiced. that's all of them.

islam + democracy ........ and certainly not in the minds of "goofy palestinian leaders." they love their bazooka gun photo-ops.

page again ?
Turkey is a democracy.

You think?

Is turkey illegally in turkey?
download-1.jpg

Off topic. Deflection.

page again ?
Turkey is a democracy.

You think?

Is turkey illegally in turkey?View attachment 219222

Can't you read?

I said Northern Cyprus.

page again ?
Turkey is a democracy.

You think?

Can't you read?

I said Northern Cyprus.
Not there you didn't.

page again ?
Turkey is a democracy.

You think?

Can't you read?

I said Northern Cyprus.
Not there you didn't.

Not where?

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

"Goodness, this idiot who lives in Israel knows nothing of Zionist Terrorism..."

aren't you glad though, in this case....."Zionist Terrorism" - they stink at it. ... Islam wins ! but harnessing solar energy and discovering a cure for cancer....keep it up yo...

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1: Leave it to a Pro Palestinian Moron
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

"Goodness, this idiot who lives in Israel knows nothing of Zionist Terrorism..."

aren't you glad though, in this case....."Zionist Terrorism" - they stink at it. ... Islam wins ! but harnessing solar energy and discovering a cure for cancer....keep it up yo...
Keep putting your trust in God,because no one else believes you

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Keep putting your trust in God,because no one else believes you

Landry. Are you drunk again?

Forum List

Back