It ain't all bad!

I can't even imagine. If one of my daughters went about singing filthy shit like that and disrespecting themselves in that way, I'd of slapped them sideways.

Then she went on to "interview" Biden.

Hebben hulp us.
Amen. The biggest message that "song" sends is precisely what her personal history involved -- a whore who drugged and robbed her tricks.

The GOP is the party of Baby Boomers. 60 to 90 year old fogeys who want Leave it to Beaver to be real life. Culture has passed them about 20 years ago.
Leave It To Beaver was a reflection of real life until the Marxists started destroying traditional American values. That's what they do to tear down a society and 'rebuild' it the Marxist way. They have a track record of destroying governments and killing hundreds of millions of innocent souls in the process. The lie is that 'if we could only do it better next time.' In the meantime humanity suffers.

More like 30 years ago. Fortunately, those in that age group won't have to live to watch what the nation becomes under the new watch. One of the few consolations I have as a member of that group is that I understand that the day will come when you people will be forced to face yourselves and what you've done to the nation. Oh, you'll still bitch, whine, moan, and occasionally scream about blaming the Right, but inside, down where you can't lie to yourself, you will KNOW you are only getting what you demanded.
You got that correct. The left always blames everyone but the one responsible which is themselves.

Forum List

Back