It isn't about the man, black woman speaks out about Bundy:

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"I don’t know if Bundy’s grazing dispute has any merit... All I know is that he’s the latest private citizen to stand up to the government and be excoriated by the media for it.

"Like Kira said, it’s not about one guy. It’s about the media abusing their power to stifle dissent against government control. Just ask anybody who’s been raked over the coals for daring to complain about their health insurance. Ask Joe the Plumber. Ask Ben Carson. Ask Carrie Prejean. Ask anybody who inconveniences the left.

"The message is simple: Submit, or this will happen to you too. "

Read more: Is it okay to not care that Cliven Bundy is a bigot? | The Daily Caller

Whee............................! Now you just go ahead and stick with that line. You fruitloops were given the gift of rope, and, boy howdy, are you ever using it.

Bundy is a whacked out extremist, who does not pay his bills. Then he stands in front of the flag to state that he does not recognize the government of the United States of America. And fruitloops like you stand up and cheer. Lordy, lordy!

You're the only whacked out extremist I see.

Thank goodness you're a tiny, city dwelling minority.

"I don’t know if Bundy’s grazing dispute has any merit... All I know is that he’s the latest private citizen to stand up to the government and be excoriated by the media for it.

"Like Kira said, it’s not about one guy. It’s about the media abusing their power to stifle dissent against government control. Just ask anybody who’s been raked over the coals for daring to complain about their health insurance. Ask Joe the Plumber. Ask Ben Carson. Ask Carrie Prejean. Ask anybody who inconveniences the left.

"The message is simple: Submit, or this will happen to you too. "

Read more: Is it okay to not care that Cliven Bundy is a bigot? | The Daily Caller

^^^^^^^^^^^
Edit: Conservative Persecution Syndrome

Last edited:
Its fine not to care if Bundy is a bigot or racist. Thats not even the point even though it does make me even happier to see him dragged through the mud. The point is that he is a freeloader first and foremost. The land in question was never his. Thats the entire point. Him being a racist is an afterthought really. Life will go on with or without him.

Nope, he's not a freeloader.

Sorry, that doesn't fly.

Try again. Racist...nope. Freeloader...nope.

The next one to use is "White trash"....

None of this is about Bundy, it's about the BLM and a Federal Government stepping far beyond its place. Marginalize Bundy and take all his supporters along for the ride, including anyone who believes in limited government.

None of this is about Bundy and anyone who understands the destruction of Individual Liberty that has taken place over many decades should be concerned. You Big Government fans can go fuck yourselves, frankly.

Its fine not to care if Bundy is a bigot or racist. Thats not even the point even though it does make me even happier to see him dragged through the mud. The point is that he is a freeloader first and foremost. The land in question was never his. Thats the entire point. Him being a racist is an afterthought really. Life will go on with or without him.

What's Al Sharpton, or for that matter Charlie Rangel?

Bundy may or may not owe the money. It sure seems fishy that Harry Reid's son is involved in a nearby multi-billion dollar solar farm with the Chinese.

My objection is this: with all of the powers of the US government, they couldn't deal with one elderly rancher and a herd of cows without sending in militarized police with M-16's, APC's, and everything but the Bureau of Land Management's B-52 bomber? They couldn't slap a lien on his property or garnish his income tax returns?

Are you kidding me? :wtf:

Seems to me that the Feds waved their dicks and got their balls slapped. They overreacted and got the response they deserved.

I'm still waiting for the government to state it's case. At least no one on line has stated it for them that I can see.

And the link is spot on as far as racism, it's just another distraction. Throw the race card and get people excited about hating him.

How about someone explaining his case and the Governments case.... Without the BS....

I can't decide if he owes we the people money or not.

Surprised that after the libs viewed the video (OK, they probably are not allowed to but some might have risked it) we haven't had cries of "Aunt Jemima". Unless, of course, it's gender challenged libs in which case it would be the good old standby "Uncle Tom". Or, if they're of the hippi generation. "Oreo".

Surprised that after the libs viewed the video (OK, they probably are not allowed to but some might have risked it) we haven't had cries of "Aunt Jemima". Unless, of course, it's gender challenged libs in which case it would be the good old standby "Uncle Tom". Or, if they're of the hippi generation. "Oreo".

I think it might be "Aunt Tom" with the gender challenged ones.

Nope, he's not a freeloader.

Sorry, that doesn't fly.

Try again. Racist...nope. Freeloader...nope.

The next one to use is "White trash"....

Yes he is. He is grazing his cattle on federal land that is owned by the US Government and he refuses to pay the fees. He is as guilty of fraud as a welfare mother that steals from social services. He owns a ranch that is probably worth millions though, so he is okay in the Republican book of approval.

And taking military action against Americans, as at Waco, Ruby Ridge and now blatantly in Nevada is cool in the Democrat playbook. I didn't see that in Bill Ayers instruction manual but I read it only casually and will defer to a dedicated student such as yourself if I overlooked.

Ruby Ridge was Bush Sr. Waco Clintion. Both were operations that went seriouisly awry. The Feds got it right this time. Avoided a shootout and gave the involved idiots all the rope they wanted. And they have pretty well hung themselves.

Forum List

Back