It looks like Isis is coming close to the Israel Border

Why doesn't Israel take in 10,000 Syrian refugees and match Obama's pledge? :dunno:

U.S. to take at least 10,000 more Syrian refugees - CNNPolitics.com
Goofy question. The refugees have been lied to for 67 years. They don't know any better. But it also makes them a security risk for Israel.

that said, Israel takes them and patches them up when they get hurt. I think Israel should take more of the Golan temporarily.
Maybe the Syrian refugees take over part of Israel......as the Zionists did to the Palestinians a part of Israel could be annexed and within a few years the Israelis be reduced to a couple of land areas ....you know LIKE THE ISRAELIS HAVE DONE TO THE Palestinians.

How about a link showing that Israel took over part of Palestine, it has to be after 1988 as that is when Palestine became a nation
How Stupid a comment can you get!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? I really wonder about you Pheo.....but I am prepared to help and educate you fella.......just give me your hand and together we can instil the truth of everything you have misunderstood......theliq prepared to help Zionists,to move forward into REALITY

"theliq What A Great Guy.the way he selflessly turns the other cheek to help even Zionists"

In other words you cant substantiate your claims once again and are admitting to having LIED. Is it so hard to find any evidence of these alleged actions then, as the number of times you have posted them there should be tens of thousands...........

Why doesn't Israel take in 10,000 Syrian refugees and match Obama's pledge? :dunno:

U.S. to take at least 10,000 more Syrian refugees - CNNPolitics.com
Goofy question. The refugees have been lied to for 67 years. They don't know any better. But it also makes them a security risk for Israel.

that said, Israel takes them and patches them up when they get hurt. I think Israel should take more of the Golan temporarily.
Maybe the Syrian refugees take over part of Israel......as the Zionists did to the Palestinians a part of Israel could be annexed and within a few years the Israelis be reduced to a couple of land areas ....you know LIKE THE ISRAELIS HAVE DONE TO THE Palestinians.
And maybe pigs will sprout wings and fly...

The Barbarians are at the gate.

Just as well.

The Israelis need to take out the trash, anyway.
Kondie,might make Israel realise how accommodating the Palestinians have been..just sayin...steve

It might be a good thing for the Palestinians to have an arab muslim enemy on their other flank. Then they wont be so quick to blame Israel
No these Refugees are honest hard working families from Syria....nothing to do with ISIS and the Nasty Assad........You need Pheo to concentrate on world and current affairs............. your comment above is confused,stick with it,I'll set you straight with what is really happening in the Middle East,because you for sure don't Feeking understand.......too busy spreading Zionist Dogma around .

Take off your islamonazi rose tinted glasses and see the truth. If they are so innocent then why wont the islamonazi nations take them in. Is it because they know that many are extremist sleepers that will start the war all over again. How many are Australia taking in then, as I have seen no reports about that ?
12,500 due by Xmas but this is old news we already received and welcomed over 35,000 last year

Just as well.

Kondie,might make Israel realise how accommodating the Palestinians have been..just sayin...steve

It might be a good thing for the Palestinians to have an arab muslim enemy on their other flank. Then they wont be so quick to blame Israel
That would be disasterous sic for Israel and the Palestinians Pheo..steve

Just as well.

No these Refugees are honest hard working families from Syria....nothing to do with ISIS and the Nasty Assad........You need Pheo to concentrate on world and current affairs............. your comment above is confused,stick with it,I'll set you straight with what is really happening in the Middle East,because you for sure don't Feeking understand.......too busy spreading Zionist Dogma around .

Take off your islamonazi rose tinted glasses and see the truth. If they are so innocent then why wont the islamonazi nations take them in. Is it because they know that many are extremist sleepers that will start the war all over again. How many are Australia taking in then, as I have seen no reports about that ?
12,000 Pheo......We are world renown for taking in refugees and in fact by head of population the worlds greatest ...see you we being demeaning to Australia but infact we are by far the best......you go on assumption far too much,over the years I have noticed people who go on assumption are always Wrong..FACT......you either didn't bother to do due dillegence or being deliberately obtuse. Naughty Zionist.

Last edited:

Just as well.

That would be disasterous sic for Israel and the Palestinians Pheo..steve

Not really as then Israel would be allowed to retaliate properly to attacks and wipe out the terrorists. The poor Palestinians would be caught between a rock and a hard place and would soon see that Israel is the better of two evils again

Just as well.

12,000 Pheo......We are world renown for taking in refugees and in fact by head of population the worlds greatest ...see you we being demeaning to Australia but infact we are by far the best......you go on assumption far too much,over the years I have noticed people who go on assumption are always Wrong..FACT......you either didn't bother to do due dillegence or being deliberately obtuse. Naughty Zionist.

Not that long ago Oz was shown to be sinking refugee boats out in the ocean to stop them from getting ashore. Then started to deport the ones that were already there, even if they were full Oz citizens. We ended up with at least two perverts from Oz because you did not want them.

Rather be a Zionist that a terrorist loving islamonazi Jew hating scum any day

Forum List

Back