It would be a perfect world without flies and mosquitoes parasites and Congress

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
It would be a better America it would be a better world morning is what separated America from the world two and a half centuries ago so we're expected to lead we're expected to make great breakthroughs in technology and human or hundreds comfortable day-to-day living for people that don't make enough money for themselves the politicians watches Steel from the technology and the people that don't have enough money to support themselves yet they live high off the hog $1,500 a night supper at a fancy restaurant
No mask huckster eithe

like insider trading that's part of being in Congress and it's wrong

Fake journalism won't change until people stop going into American government just to get rich and to be famous and so called powerful which to me is always been a joke nobodyin Washington has power

family dinner table has power...

I'm betting that Americans aren't stupid as the NeoDemocrat party thinks they r

This will be evidenced by The Rappin waterfall of registered Democrats to ANYWHERE else....

Independent Washington Americans or the Republican Party

Last edited:
It would be a better America it would be a better world morning is what separated America from the world two and a half centuries ago so we're expected to lead we're expected to make great breakthroughs in technology and human or hundreds comfortable day-to-day living for people that don't make enough money for themselves the politicians watches Steel from the technology and the people that don't have enough money to support themselves yet they live high off the hog $1,500 a night supper at a fancy restaurant like insider trading that's part of being in Congress and it's wrong

Yeah, they all seem to be closely related, don't they.

• Banned
What's the difference between a dead lawyer in the road and a dead snake in the road ??

The snake has skid marks in front of it
I did something that I don't normally do I just called aoc's office and requested an interview with her and I'm starting a new party

so I'm going to talk to everybody

I think she's cheeky

plus I used to bartend... u'd b surprised at what servers know...

AOC is lightning in a bottle...

The Ben Franklin inside of me five back to be captivating and enduring to the United States of America

In time

people may not remember your name or your face

but they will always remember the way u treated them...

Last edited:
  • Banned
They'd also be surprised at the 'opportunities' we bartenders get. :cool:
I know u r alluding 2 free drinks anywhere else in town...

The bartender is the original Dr.
think about it you prescribed medicine you talk to people when they're up and they're down sometimes they're alone sometimes not

Usmessageboard sometimes you're expected to help a total stranger fix his problems and sometimes you do can r mediocre bland milquetoast government say that Congress say that ??

It's okay now for a president to announce I'm choosing a Supreme Court nomination by gender and color very little else matters that's not right that's not America

concierge connections

4 thousands of years...

Excepting Allahland, the churches and Carrie nation...

Aoc is bright and young and ambitious

She is wasting her time with the Democrat Party and I'm going to lure her to the middle..

Last edited:
It would be a better America it would be a better world morning is what separated America from the world two and a half centuries ago so we're expected to lead we're expected to make great breakthroughs in technology and human or hundreds comfortable day-to-day living for people that don't make enough money for themselves the politicians watches Steel from the technology and the people that don't have enough money to support themselves yet they live high off the hog $1,500 a night supper at a fancy restaurant
No mask huckster eithe

Fake journalism won't change until people stop going into American government just to get rich and to be famous and so called powerful which to me is always been a joke nobodyin Washington has power

This will be evidenced by The Rappin waterfall of registered Democrats to ANYWHERE else....

The Elephant in the Room, Stomping on Us, the People

Yet nobody questions the sacred-cow Constitution, which enabled all that elitist tyranny. If we don't have a right to vote on issues, instead of only for pre-owned candidates, we don't have any rights at all.

No mask huckster eithe

I'll take the flies and mosquitos of we can get rid of congress

No mask huckster eithe

And all that suddenly appeared when Biden was elected. How coincidental you dumb idiot. Grow up fool.

The Elephant in the Room, Stomping on Us, the People

Yet nobody questions the sacred-cow Constitution, which enabled all that elitist tyranny. If we don't have a right to vote on issues, instead of only for pre-owned candidates, we don't have any rights at all.

Forum List

Back