Italian nazis fall out over jobs for the boys

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

You have to laugh dont you ?
The naked self interest that is the central tenet of right wing politics once again udermines their credibility.
When you cant appoint a nazi memorabilia collector to a top post you have to wonder what a nazi can do.

tenor.gif

America also has a big problem with Fascists.
They censor people, arrest political opponents, spy on opponent's campaigns, use hate, racism, fear and intimidation as their campaign tools.
Does Italy also have Democrats?
hmm. Russian trolls post this type of shit. Big time.

America also has a big problem with Fascists.
They censor people, arrest political opponents, spy on opponent's campaigns, use hate, racism, fear and intimidation as their campaign tools.
Does Italy also have Democrats?

Are you saying the Republicans don't censor people?

Using the word "woke" badly, is that very form of censorship you're talking about. "Don't say this, or I'll call you "woke"".

Are you saying Republicans don't spy on others?
Nixon.... spying.... I'm sure you connect the dots.

"Undercover GOP operatives trained by former spies infiltrated liberal groups to try and compromise them from the inside, report says"

Are you saying Republicans don't use hate?

Trump.
Day one of his presidential campaign was hate against Mexicans.

"The Complete List of Trump’s Twitter Insults (2015-2021)"

Are you saying Republicans don't use racism?

I mean, 8 years of Obama showed us something different.

I could go on all day, but I get the feeling that your response won't be truthful.

Are you saying the Republicans don't censor people?

Using the word "woke" badly, is that very form of censorship you're talking about. "Don't say this, or I'll call you "woke"".

Are you saying Republicans don't spy on others?
Nixon.... spying.... I'm sure you connect the dots.

"Undercover GOP operatives trained by former spies infiltrated liberal groups to try and compromise them from the inside, report says"

Are you saying Republicans don't use hate?

Trump.
Day one of his presidential campaign was hate against Mexicans.

"The Complete List of Trump’s Twitter Insults (2015-2021)"

Are you saying Republicans don't use racism?

I mean, 8 years of Obama showed us something different.

I could go on all day, but I get the feeling that your response won't be truthful.
I think you give him too much credit for rational thought.

I think you give him too much credit for rational thought.

That the person I was replying to has written posts in the last hour, and couldn't respond to me..... I guess you're right. Always fun to see people cowering at a post though.

You have to laugh dont you ?
The naked self interest that is the central tenet of right wing politics once again udermines their credibility.
When you cant appoint a nazi memorabilia collector to a top post you have to wonder what a nazi can do.
Italians are paying 350.00 euros for fire wood ...

gg b bhhgbhhg.jpeg

Forum List

Back