IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

When you see the two examples side by side. The forgery is obvious.

I really really want this to be forensically examined.
Quick!! Get Joe the Sheriff and his Cold Case Posse on the case. I'm certain they're available.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Your immature antics show your limited intellect, like a third worlder.
LOLOL

You crazy people are a fucking riot, I'll grant you that.
thumbsup.gif

Never ending source of entertainment.

When you see the two examples side by side. The forgery is obvious.

I really really want this to be forensically examined.
Quick!! Get Joe the Sheriff and his Cold Case Posse on the case. I'm certain they're available.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Your immature antics show your limited intellect, like a third worlder.
LOLOL

You crazy people are a fucking riot, I'll grant you that.
thumbsup.gif

Never ending source of entertainment.

The scary thing is when people actually believe.

Did Allred fabricate this evidence or was it given to her like this and she didn't notice?

I want to know as well. When I finally got to see the photos of it this is a blatant forgery. YIKES. Oh boy. I want people to be decimated over putting Moore and his campaign thru this bullshit.
You are almost ALWAYS wrong, and you don't give a shit how often you are wrong.

Regulars here know 99% of what you post is hypo-spastic bullshit.

Did Allred fabricate this evidence or was it given to her like this and she didn't notice?

I want to know as well. When I finally got to see the photos of it this is a blatant forgery. YIKES. Oh boy. I want people to be decimated over putting Moore and his campaign thru this bullshit.
LOL

The salient part of that autograph, a 30 something year old man telling a 15 year old girl, "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore... Roy Moore, DA.," is clearly his signature...

2zivxav.png

It matters not if someone else added a date and location at the bottom to remember where and when that was signed. It might have even been the smitten 15 year old, for all we know.

You are almost ALWAYS wrong, and you don't give a shit how often you are wrong.

Regulars here know 99% of what you post is hypo-spastic bullshit.

Fuck you. I back up what I post. Now someone who signed this book signed OLDE Hickory House. That's not the name of the restaurant. Glaring freaking mistake.

LOL

The salient part of that autograph, a 30 something year old man telling a 15 year old girl, "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore... Roy Moore, DA.," is clearly his signature...

2zivxav.png

It matters not if someone else added a date and location at the bottom to remember where and when that was signed. It might have even been the smitten 15 year old, for all we know.

Not even spelling the name of the restaurant correctly?

If Libs had common sense, they'd know that it wouldn't make much sense to print a yearbook before basketball season was over.

LOL

2zivxav.png

Not even spelling the name of the restaurant correctly?
So? Again, no one is claiming Moore put the name of the restaurant on there.

You have no idea how badly you reek of desperation, do ya?

If Libs had common sense, they'd know that it wouldn't make much sense to print a yearbook before basketball season was over.

I was just reading the comment section at the GP and everyone is coming to the same conclusions about the yearbook. YAY!
What??

The folks posting comments on the rightarded gatewaypundit are themselves a bunch of rightards?

Who could have guessed?

LOL

LOL

2zivxav.png

No the R and the Y are completely different.

LOL

2zivxav.png

LOL

You poor thing. You're a desperate nutcase. The R is absolutely similar. I'll grant you the Y though. But then, you're talking about a person's signature, written twice, 40 years apart. A slight difference in one letter in one place is actually quite remarkable. My signature today barely resembles my signature from when I was in my young 30's; which is significantly more recent than 40 years ago.

LOL

2zivxav.png

LOL

You poor thing. You're a desperate nutcase. The R is absolutely similar. I'll grant you the Y though. But then, you're talking about a person's signature, written twice, 40 years apart. A slight difference in one letter in one place is actually quite remarkable. My signature today barely resembles my signature from when I was in my young 30's; which is significantly more recent than 40 years ago.

The R and the Y loop together. It's up to the accuser to find a signature from that time period that would match her yearbook. Quite odd that anyone would be signing a yearbook in December.

LOL

2zivxav.png

LOL

The R and the Y loop together. It's up to the accuser to find a signature from that time period that would match her yearbook. Quite odd that anyone would be signing a yearbook in December.
LOL

She doesn't have to do shit. She's made her claim, along with the others; and potentially more coming. It's up to the Alabama electorate to decide who they believe. Assuming Moore is still running 4 weeks from now.

And no, there's nothing odd about signing a yearbook in December.

A tard with a Swamp Rat Mueller avatar says it all!

Faun, despite what you think broads have brains and can make decisions as to who they hang out with!

That said, I do not like Moore since he seems to be obsessed with the Bible, a jewish piece of nonsense to take down Whitey, as a means to somehow make his past transgressions forgiven.

Last edited:
I am a progressive! Not in the jewish sense of the word (hating Whites and hating freedom of speech, etc.), but the real sense of the word.

Forum List

Back